fastest time in 400m

• Thread starter NOS supra
  • 63 comments
that's okay, anything under 8.2 is damn impressive, but the best i've managed in 8.15x, it's pretty well impossible to do it quicker than 8.1

i got 7.987 in the scudo ages ago
i'll get the settings later
but its the way you accelerate from a stand still which counts
you dont go full blast this just creates to much wheelspin
all you do is put the revs to 5000-5500rpm (easier with a ps2 control)
then as the timer has gone then you put full pelt on

this is quite managble and easy to do :banghead:

with hybrids i can run -2secs with the ultimate grip cheat torque timer cheat and lots of horses

ermm

i smell a hint of jealously about hahahaha

well i gonna have to screenshot it aint i

the drag car can also run 7's

you gotta do my technique

I believe there was a Zonda in GT 2, I remember seeing one when I was at my friend's house but I think it doesn't matter because it had to be the Japanese version of it. But for one thing, I do remember my friend saying that there was only one variation of that Zonda and it only came in black for that game. Go figure.

Okay, Now i may have made myself seem like an ass by saying that there was a Zonda in GT 2. I deeply apologize for saying such a thing because that same friend who showed me it, just admitted that it was a verry cute glitch in the game. He took the Subaru WRX and literally reformatted the car via PS2 and his sick and tricked out laptop and converted it into something that looked like a Zonda. Sick bastard. Oh well. But there is something that I really did see and I still don't believe it. In GT 3, I was shown that an Escudo can top out at 339 mph as well as an Raybrig NSX topping out at 289 mph. I believe this is myth. Now If ANYONE could possibly show me how could this be done without making the acceleration look like a joke, I'll clown my friends for the rest of their lives for not knowing **** without hacking up their files 'till doomsday. Oh and drift around their candy asses in the proccess. Just tell me the gear ratios for both and I'll just gawk atall the **** my friends don't know.

--Shining Mirage

What the.... How?? Is that humanly possible without dropping it to the ground so that It doesn't spark the ground? Or did you key the acceleration for the first 5 gears?

well hybriding
you can put any engine in any car and the amount of things to do is astronomical

you can boost power to say 5000bhp or maybe 60000hp goes to ur taste
i personallylike realistic hybrids but you cant beat whoopin ur mates times with mega power cars cause they aint heard of hybridin :lol:

Originally posted by terminator04
ermm

i smell a hint of jealously about hahahaha

well i gonna have to screenshot it aint i

the drag car can also run 7's

you gotta do my technique

not jealous, just calling your bluff.
the escudo cannot and will not run 7's. "the" drag car (which one? there are two you know...) is slower than the escudo, neither of which come close to sevens

Come on oxigen, surely the 'Scud can run a 7. If people have come close with 8.1xx or 8.2xx it should be manageable. Just keep the initial revs at the torque peak, then just after the START thing comes up, nail the gas.

nope, doesn't work. if you grab it totally stock it'l run around 8.5 on super softs. various techniques from trying to evade wheelspin to launching in a very long set up second gear with huge wheelspin and reducing the number of changes to two, crossing the line in forth, or maybe fifth at peak revs can get the time down to around 8.15 is you nail it and or get lucky. I've heard of people making under 8.1 but 7 just can't be done. It's not a matter of "but there's always room for improvement", there simply isn't any. an 8.01 would be perfect in no loose terms.

i was workin on it yesterday and the best i got with the escudo was 8.182 heres some more--
'99 cobra svt- 11.685 (not too good)
viper gts- 10.744
3000gt vr4- 9.892
skyline r34- 9.695

hey mirage how i did it was w/these codes
GT2 V/1.2
ENGINE:801CD56C 005F
DRIVETRAIN:801CD56E 0263
Weight: 0263
Displacement: 0a53
df:b998

buy all parts that increase hp.

set auto gear to 24
enjoy

auto's fine, I find the best way is usually to make second gear as long as the car can possibly wheelspin off the line in, then it's third forth and across the line, saving time on shifts. using all 6 gears usually slows you down.

to the vette dude:

thats a pretty good time for the 99 svt. i can only get 11.803 but i suck at configuring gears and what not. do you have the racing modification done.. im assuming yes but you never know.

Ya its race modded. I just got a 10 second run in a fully tuned WRX STi minus race mod. That machines insane, but maybe cuz its 4wd, mustangs at disadvantage. But anyways, im out of dragging for a bit. I am currently tryin to circuit race all day now.

Originally posted by oxigen_gsr
auto's fine, I find the best way is usually to make second gear as long as the car can possibly wheelspin off the line in, then it's third forth and across the line, saving time on shifts. using all 6 gears usually slows you down.
This is what i did change a few things in suspension then just move the gear box closer to sport and a few other things i was just bored and thought what would happen so i did that now time to get real and customize the ratios!

Back