Where is the Mini Cooper 1.3i (98)?

• Thread starter Duddly
  • 64 comments
Used Car lot in the European Version ? I dont think they put it there.Mini is a historical car.Anyway there is a Renault 5 (it should really be with the other classics )in the used cars so maybe (I dont think so) they put Mini 1.3 there too.
If you can confirm this that would be great.

Just another potential nail in the coffin:

I don't know about the Japanese version, but in the US version the old Mini is not in the allowed entry list for the "Mini" race at the Mini dealership (only the Mini One, the Cooper and the Cooper S are listed). If it is allowed in that race in the Japanese version, that should pretty much cinch the fact that it is not available in the US NTSC copy (without a GameShark or something, anyway).

Jmac279
From the official North American car list ...

Germany MINI MINI COOPER 2002
Germany MINI MINI COOPER-S 2002
Germany MINI MINI ONE 2002

haha the Mini is british (OK Mini is owned by BMW)

💡 perhaps its in the boot of the volvo 240..... :dopey:

Autobianchi 112 is similar to the mini.......

kamikazekoala
Well, it's in the PAL-version (in arcade mode at least) for sure, but you're gonna need a Action Replay Max for it. :indiff: These are for the European versions, btw.

(M)
4TNN-CVCV-VJ23P
6VZ2-3FMN-KZX25
FHFP-AR44-FW7C8

Arcade Car Modifier
QCAP-5BEF-F6JTH

Austin Mini Cooper 1.3i 1998
9ZNU-8CXF-U4RTN
H2RY-FG42-5A5MX

Greetings Kamikazekoala.

After throwing GT4 into the garbagecan for a month or so (solely in disappointment of the fact that they (who?) removed the Classic Mini 1.3i), I then decided to buy the Action Replay cheat disc fo GT4...

After many frustrating tryout's I finally found out that you have to start a race to get the car you have "ticked" (so THAT's why I could only tick one out at a time).
In fact I had given up, but when entering a race in what was supposed to be a Ford GT40 I suddenly found myself in a F1....!!!

FINALLY it was Time to try the code for the Mini!!

But my joy lasted short... after loading the chosen track, the game freeze every time when getting to load the Mini itself :-(
Every other cheat works - BUT the one for the Mini....! Why Why??

I now have no more hope to find the Mini 1.3i in the Pal-version :-(

But now I got a Billion Trillion Credits instead... a little cheating because of the bad trick removing the Mini.

My question to you Kamikazekoala....:
Have you yourself succeeded in getting the Mini 1.3i into the Pal version with the Action Replay...?
You say "for sure" :-)

Is all hope finally out? And do anyone know the true story why they removed it...?
I'm sure BMW were afraid to see their new one being beaten badly up - well if they put in again the Monte Carlo Mini 1275 MKI from GT2 that is *LOL*

Keep up the super work on the used car section!!!

Cheers

Latest Posts

Back