help with manufacture's cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter biggestoilguy
  • 2 comments
  • 456 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
10
where do I get or what day do I get a citroen 2CV, a alpine a310 or a110, and a louts europa or elan? This is holding me up, I am at 90% complete with only these races and mission 34 left.

very frustrating, but what day and where can I get the above listed cars?
 
I know you can buy one of the alpines from the alpine car dealer in French cars.
 
biggestoilguy
where do I get or what day do I get a citroen 2CV, a alpine a310 or a110, and a louts europa or elan? This is holding me up, I am at 90% complete with only these races and mission 34 left.

very frustrating, but what day and where can I get the above listed cars?
2CV: Euro Hall - French Championship
A310: Special Cond - George Paris Easy
Elan: Maunf - Lotus Classic Cup
Europa: Manuf - British Light Weight

Mad Murphy NZ
I know you can buy one of the alpines from the alpine car dealer in French cars.
I think they both can only be won - the 110 is won from the Alpine Cup
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back