Ignore, Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all those, I like this one the most. I suggest you lighten / brighten your pics sometime, they look dark...Lemme rephrase, they are dark, but nice pics. :) When you have the chance, check out my gallery.

ekmatt9
Out of all those, I like this one the most. I suggest you lighten / brighten your pics sometime, they look dark...Lemme rephrase, they are dark, but nice pics. :) When you have the chance, check out my gallery.
Thanks, and yeah i have youre was the latest i went to but i really need to post comments, i know its dark but i never touch the pics, there all original, but im really confused on what the actual lighning is in the pics, since right now my dad pc is dark, but then mines is very light :ill: And these pics are old and crappy my new ones have more inspiration :) Again thanks

I like all the ones that arn't from phototravel. Those pics just don't have enough excitment for me. Stop by my gallery.

The first 3 series by the BMW sign is a really cool picture. I'm partial to Photo Drive, but they're all good pictures. They all could stand a teensy bit of photoshopin', though, especially for some added brightness.

By the way, that Photoshop tutorial in the photo galleries forum main screen is frickin' amazingly helpful.

Last update for tonight, After this i will take the tips into play with my pics 👍

^^You can barely see this even if it was alot brighter since its one of the black race car that you get(Nissan Rsomething) :sly:

Very nice.👍 You should try to edit your pics and brighten them up though. Stop by my gallery when you get the time and check out my latest update.

nice pictures man, i have to agree with krame. run them through a photo editing program to brighten them up and they'll be 1337. keep it up :)👍

Alright guys i took youre comments and gave photoshop a try, editing seems easy but to get a good pic you need time, and this is something i really want to work i will spend some time with tutorials, but these are my first edits.

Any comments welcome (they should be)

Civic Duty
img00180eg1zw.jpg
:)

"Damn, should of never speeded"

I have 181 pics and counting :) Give me some cookies

More Civic

You bring new meaning to the word "update" :lol:

Some nice pics there dude keep it up 👍 Drop down to my gallery sometime, I tend to update it every day or 2.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back