"My" XJR at the Nurburgring

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 4 comments
Portugal
Lisboa
FLAT_TWELVE
Here's a lap at the Nurb with my bike IRL (it's exactly like mine, the blue '05 model).

I used production tyres. Not a very good image quality (I captured the replay with a digital video cam).

btw, it's not my best time (I have a replay at 7,50.xxx), but it's the most realistic lap (in EPR language it's a "no black flags" lap), because during my best lap I went over the grass twice (but didn't fall. IRL I would get killed)

Tell me what you think. And, just for you to know (if you don't know it already), the XJR 1300 is a fantastic bike !!! :D

Very nice, this video alone has inspired me to pull out TT again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfZWIh4bpuc......check out this stunning photo mode slideshow

Which has what to do with this thread? Especially when you already started a separate thread to post the link one minute earlier?

As for "stunning" . . . I didn't think so. It was all right, some good pics, and a good job throwing them together, but I found the music lyrics quite offensive, and flagged it to Youtube as such. And frankly, it wasn't all that "amazing," either (from the thread title where you posted the same link.)

Back