GT5: Prologue for $9.98!

• Thread starter Fritter7
  • 16 comments
fritter36
Target is phasing out the 'old' release of Prologue to make room for the Greatest Hits version. I just picked up a copy for $9.98. As far as I know, it's for the entire U.S., not sure about other countries. Also, since it's a clearance kind of thing it might be on a store to store basis. It's also probably for a short time only.
Good luck getting a copy :D

P.S. And if you're interested, they have Ratchet and Clank: ToD for $14.98.

P.P.S. And thanks Famine, at least now I know that trying to help more people is 'idiotic' and 'forbidden'.

Last edited:
Famine probably didn't even click the link in the other forum, but maybe you could have just repeated the info, wasn't too much... Worst of all tho? At this point, I think I just want to wait for the full game. I wish they would have dropped price six month ago. :(

Famine probably didn't even click the link in the other forum

Famine certainly did click the link in the other forum.

Posting a thread which is outside a forum's topic simply because that forum "gets more traffic" than the forum it would suit is selfish and against the AUP. I didn't make the AUP - I simply agree with it and enforce it. You all agree with it too, or you wouldn't have clicked on "I agree" when signing up.

And note I didn't say your intention was idiotic or that you were either. Just the reasoning that you can post in the wrong forum because "it gets more traffic".

Famine certainly did click the link in the other forum.

Posting a thread which is outside a forum's topic simply because that forum "gets more traffic" than the forum it would suit is selfish and against the AUP. I didn't make the AUP - I simply agree with it and enforce it. You all agree with it too, or you wouldn't have clicked on "I agree" when signing up.

And note I didn't say your intention was idiotic or that you were either. Just the reasoning that you can post in the wrong forum because "it gets more traffic".

I don't see how what I did was selfish. You think the sole reason I posted the topic was to see how many hits I could get or something? I thought that most mods' responsibilities are to help the community, but apparently I was mistaken, it's to throw the book at people.

Spec II. I was weary at first because I saw the price on the game rack and it said 9.98, but I thought that was supposed to be for the old copies. However, mine had the red border that says Greatest Hits.

Hey, I'm in the news section!

I know this is unrelated, but I wish people in the 'Private rooms' discussion would realise that exact same thing as regards the PSN User Agreement...

Back on topic, thats a bargain for GT5P, I payed about £10 ($15) months ago and have got more then my moneys worth out of the title. It sure isn't perfect but who cares for $10!

THANKS! Just picked it up like you said it was 9.98. It did have the red greatest hits line across the top. I was waiting for the whole game, but I'm sick of renting.

Not to sound stupid but we are talking about greatest hits for PS2 version right? Not GT5p as greatest hit for PS3?

Okay I get it now, they are just adding Greatest Hits on the packaging for GT5p. Nothing really added to the game itself except a price reduction.

Good way to unload inventory in stores before the surprise release. Hope they sell out fast so that they won't have anymore excuses not to release the full version. It's so close I can smell it!!! LOL

cheers man good find now its only 10 bucks most of my friends have got it and see how good it is

Back