Whats your fastest time on Trail Mountain? (JGTC,GT300)

• Thread starter DriftTime
  • 41 comments
i wanna know who did the fastest time on trail mountain

fastest lap time?

what gt300 car did u use?

Rules:
1) R2 tires
2) only TCS can be used
3)stay on the pavement...

i used Toyota MRS JGTC car and did 1:22:853

Have Fun XD

Hi DriftTime !

I think you're speaking about Trial Mountain forward, but "stay on pavement" ? 4 tires ? 2 tires ? ONE ?

What about the proof (photo + data) ?

"only TCS" so no quick setting ?

Here are the JGTC toyota cars (could you please narrow the list to the GT300 ? Or complete it if I forgot some ?):

Toyota au CERUMO Supra (JGTC) '01

Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '00

Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01

Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) '00

Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) '00

Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA (JGTC) '03

Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '03

So you did use the Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) '00 right ?

I'll what I can do after the GTPlanet Worldwide Time Attack Challenge Season Three !

Stay on the pavement, because there is a short cut before the finish line and people drove over the grass for a faster lap time.....

JGTC has two rankings GT500 and GT 300

GT500:
Honda NSX Castrol Mugen (JGTC) '00
Honda NSX Raybrig (JGTC) '00
Honda NSX Loctite Mugen (JGTC) '01
Honda NSX Mobil 1 (JGTC) '01
Honda NSX Takata Dome (JGTC) '03

Nissan Skyline GT-R Calsonic (JGTC) '93
Nissan Skyline GT-R Pennzoil (JGTC) '99
Nissan Skyline GT-R Calsonic (JGTC) '00
Nissan Skyline GT-R Loctite Zexel (JGTC) '00
Nissan Skyline GT-R Pennzoil Zexel (JGTC) '01
Nissan Skyline GT-R Xanavi Hiroto (JGTC) '01
Nissan Skyline GT-RXanavi Nismo (JGTC) '03
Nissan Fairlady Z Motul Pitwork (JGTC) '04

Toyota Supra Denso Sard (JGTC) '00
Toyota Supra Tom's Castrol (JGTC) '00
Toyota Supra Tom's Castrol (JGTC) '01
Toyota Supra au Cerumo (JGTC) '01
Toyota Supra Esso Ultraflo (JGTC) '01
Toyota Supra Tom's WoodOne (JGTC) '03

GT300:
ASL ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) '03

Nissan Silvia S15 C-West Razo (JGTC) '01

R.E. AMEMIYA RX-7 Aspara Drink (JGTC) '04

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version VIII Cusco Advan (JGTC) '03

Toyota MR-S Autobacs (JGTC) '00
Toyota Celica Weds Sport (JGTC) '03

Thats all the JGTC cars for GT PSP
if you are really putting this as the 3nd season Time Challenge plz don't use Trail Mountain as the race track, plz use Fuji Speed way as the race track (cuz more official)

Last edited:
Maybe youtube video for the prove (or as least a picture), cuz you see there are hackers hybridizing their cars and I don't want people to ruin this tournament. Also I want this tournament as official as possible.... The winner will be vouched as the JGTC champion of 2010? I dunno we might have to think some kind of gifts in order to attract more contestants.... TY

According to JGTC rules, TCS and ASM must be turned off

quick tunes cannot be used since Gran Turismo already tuned those JGTC race car in JGTC standard

Rules:
1) R2 tires
2) only TCS can be used
3)stay on the pavement...
According to JGTC rules, TCS and ASM must be turned off

quick tunes cannot be used since Gran Turismo already tuned those JGTC race car in JGTC standard

So you should edit your first message about those rules, it would be clearer for anybody. Will be hard to know if someone did tune his car or not though...

Stay on the pavement, because there is a short cut before the finish line and people drove over the grass for a faster lap time.....
My question is : how many tires must be on tarmac ? How many allowed to be off ?

JGTC has two rankings GT500 and GT 300

GT500:
Honda NSX Castrol Mugen (JGTC) '00
Honda NSX Raybrig (JGTC) '00
Honda NSX Loctite Mugen (JGTC) '01
Honda NSX Mobil 1 (JGTC) '01
Honda NSX Takata Dome (JGTC) '03

Nissan Skyline GT-R Calsonic (JGTC) '93
Nissan Skyline GT-R Pennzoil (JGTC) '99
Nissan Skyline GT-R Calsonic (JGTC) '00
Nissan Skyline GT-R Loctite Zexel (JGTC) '00
Nissan Skyline GT-R Pennzoil Zexel (JGTC) '01
Nissan Skyline GT-R Xanavi Hiroto (JGTC) '01
Nissan Skyline GT-RXanavi Nismo (JGTC) '03
Nissan Fairlady Z Motul Pitwork (JGTC) '04

Toyota Supra Denso Sard (JGTC) '00
Toyota Supra Tom's Castrol (JGTC) '00
Toyota Supra Tom's Castrol (JGTC) '01
Toyota Supra au Cerumo (JGTC) '01
Toyota Supra Esso Ultraflo (JGTC) '01
Toyota Supra Tom's WoodOne (JGTC) '03

GT300:

Nissan Silvia S15 C-West Razo (JGTC) '01

R.E. AMEMIYA RX-7 Aspara Drink (JGTC) '04

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version VIII Cusco Advan (JGTC) '03

Toyota MR-S Autobacs (JGTC) '00
Toyota Celica Weds Sport (JGTC) '03

Thats all the JGTC cars for GT PSP

I checked on the official List of featured cars in GTpsp and then on my psp to find the right names and cars and here it is :

GT500
Honda ARTA NSX (JGTC) '00
Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX (JGTC) '00
Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) '01
Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) '01
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) '00
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) '03

Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE (JGTC) '00
Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '00
Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z (JGTC) '04
Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '99
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '01
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R (JGTC) '01
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (JGTC) '03

Toyota au CERUMO Supra (JGTC) '01
Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '00
Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01
Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) '00
Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '03

GT300

Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) '01

RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) '04

CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03

Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) '00
Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA (JGTC) '03

I think you forgot the [ Honda ARTA NSX (JGTC) '00 ] and it seems to be that the [ Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93 ] ( your [Nissan Skyline GT-R Calsonic (JGTC) '93] ) is not (JGTC)...
And where is the [ Toyota Supra Esso Ultraflo (JGTC) '01 ] ? I might be wrong but couldn't find it !

if you are really putting this as the 3nd season Time Challenge plz don't use Trail Mountain as the race track, plz use Fuji Speed way as the race track (cuz more official)

Who said we would do that ? And why wouldn't we ? We could use it and post our times in your thread too ! We already had a challenge or two on this one (check here)
BTW, why you didn't use Fuji Speed Way as your race track cause looks like you wanted to play by the rules ("According to JGTC rules, TCS and ASM must be turned off"). And what about Suzuka because this weekend is 2010 JGTC 1st round : March 20th-21st, Suzuka !

I did run few laps with the Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) '00 and only manage a 1'29.xxx, I think I might be able to shave off 2 seconds max but 6 to 7 ??? You didn't tuned your car ??? Am I that slow ?

Last edited:
lol....i was lucky, i
did not tune my MR-S ,cuz i knew u r not suppose to do tune JGTC cars

sorry for the triple posting...cuz i typed out with my psp

i was think cars out off by my mind...so i might screwed up a little

lol....we can use any tracks for JGTC...fuji speed way was just an example.

oh crap i posted the time wrong 1:28:531 is the one

Last edited:
And where is the [ Toyota Supra Esso Ultraflo (JGTC) '01 ] ? I might be wrong but couldn't find it !

This car is unfortunately not in GTPSP. Something to do with Esso changing their name to Exxon I think and changing the licensing with it. Look at the Toyota GT-One, Peugeot 905 and 206 rally car, they've all changed their stickering. Stupid I think.

Detroitbb you're in ? Nice ! I have a go to play a little bit so I'll give it a shot with the Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA (JGTC) '03 !

DriftTime, could you please tell us how many tires we must keep on tarmac at all time ? Thanks.

EDIT : 1'27.929

My 2 first splits are slower than usual so I think I'll be able to shave off 2 or 3 tenth next time...

BTW DrifTime, I understand and respect the fact that you want to find the best driver not the best tuner -I totally agree with that !- however, because you can't prove it, it is too hard to be sure that no one used the quick setting ! Personaly, I will follow your rules and won't tune it because I also want to know how fast someone could run with the same car I have BUT I really think you should let people tune if they want to so that there won't be any doubt about anyone...

Have a nice sunday guys !

Attachments

• UCES01245RPLY-BC3DA885300.rar
    53.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Right, should we also submit our ghost replays as well? You can Obtain it from plugging the PSP into the computer or using the memory stick.
In the meantime here I go in the Mazda RX-7!

easyblast......Two tires on the tarmac is a must for this tournament
Thanks ! That's what I thought ! I did try to avoid having even one tire off-course.

Unfortunately... no.

My son took his PSP home with him this morning. I won't see him until Friday evening.

I do love the JGTC cars though!

Well, there is no deadline... Plus, I'm sure you'll find a solution soon ;) ! And it looks like you can do amazing things in a short time so when a TAC challenge is over, you could give it a shot ! What about OMG ? We could play as a team !

Right, should we also submit our ghost replays as well? You can Obtain it from plugging the PSP into the computer or using the memory stick.
In the meantime here I go in the Mazda RX-7!
Here is the best post for instructions on how to locate your Ghost Replay Save Data.

"Mazda RX-7" ???

Last edited:
I believe he's talking about the RE AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX-7.

I might give this one a shot soon, but I think the only JGTC 300-class car I have at the moment is the RX-7 mentioned above.

yup...u r right, thats the only FD for JGTC in this game.....maybe i should get one lol

I believe he's talking about the RE AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX-7.

I might give this one a shot soon, but I think the only JGTC 300-class car I have at the moment is the RX-7 mentioned above.

Yes, thank you, and I can't get a lap under 1:30 in it atm

I love that car!

Love it too +1
Just wish it had more low end torque, you can feel it after a few hot laps in the Weddsport Celica.

But it will always be my choice when it comes to Super GT (until I try the Garaiya that is...)

I did try the Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) '01 but she is not as competitive as the others (slowest time). I might not know how to drive her though !

I did run with all the GT300 for a 5 laps test to see which one would be the fastest one on this track or the more promising one and here it is, for me, the fastest to the slowest cars for this combo :

1. Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA (JGTC) '03 (that's why I kept on with her !)

2. CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03

3. RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) '04

4. Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) '00

5. ASL ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) '03

6. Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) '01

But improvements with some of them should be greater than the others and each driver has its own driving preferences so this list is really subjective...

Have a nice day/evening guys !

1. Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA (JGTC) '03 (that's why I kept on with her !)

2. CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03

3. RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) '04

4. Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) '00

5. ASL ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) '03

6. Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) '01

The list seems correct, although I have yet to try the Garaiya

The silvia has no power to speak of compared to the others, look at its description in the game, something along the lines of uncompetitive?

I would swap the RX-7 with the subaru in my list, but I suppose its just preference

Oh no, I just meant you should make it. I sold my PSPGo, since I already have all the cars in GTPSP that I want. But I decided that I would just started GT5 fresh, without cheating so I get the most out of that game since I am gonna request a week off from work lol.

oh....i see...well i think i am not official enough to host an event tho... eazyblast and them r more like an official person to host an event

oh keep it up on gt5 man....

Anyone is official enough to host an event. I started Time Attack Challenge last year for GTPSP and I was new to the community at the time ;) Just need that motivation and drive to host an event. People will come and support you, you shouldn't worry about that. Just be creative and have fun with it.

I do agree with Shigegaki !

You've got almost everything you need to make it an event ! You've got the cars (JGTC), two categories (GT300 - GT500), motivated competitors, and support ! You just have to perfect your rules, add deadlines, tracks (just click on my signature's link, then you'll have the list, you can arrange by names, countries, distance... by clicking the arrows) and you're good to go ;)...

Latest Posts

Back