Fanatec ClubSport Pedals Brake Potentiometer Dial

• Thread starter Madmurdock
  • 10 comments
Madmurdock
The Fanatec ClubSport Pedals comes with a Brake Potentiometer Dial that is used to adjust the braking point in-game. So if you're braking too hard, say in GT5P, you can adjust the dial so that at the point where you locked up, you're now only braking at for example 80%. This is useful if you get to a point on the pedal when pressing that you like, but in the game it's too much. Now you can keep to that point and just dial back the %. Works great on GT5P.

The Template below was first posted on the Fanatec Forums. It was in my opinion missing a few numbers and had the numbers incorrectly placed. So using Photoshop, I made some adjustments and I think it's now finished.

If you want to use it, just print to actual size, cut out the white area where the nut goes in the middle, pull the dial off the Potentiometer, using double side tape, place the template in place, refit the dial and mark with a dot where 0 is, and that's it. Job done.

Clubsport_Mod_Template-final.jpg

clubsportpedaldial.jpg

NB: If you're printing with Windows 7, there's no print to size option, so instead untick 'Fit to page', then in Options set the 'Scale' setting to 50% and then tick black and white. Now the print out will be the correct size.

Looks good.

I have my pedals hanging upside down and the dial is inaccessible for quick adjustments. Does anyone know if it would have any detrimental effects to extend the cable so I could mount the dial closer to my hand?

Latest Posts

Back