All my GT5 videos /latest: SLS - SSR5, F430 - Suzuka Rain, Pit Stop, Data Logger/

• Thread starter tekken90
  • 1,765 comments
@sele1981:

Your quote about Czech people (sorry can't quote through Iphone and no, I didn't steal one,even though I'm from Poland) who need to sell illegal GT5 copies because they are poor and because everything in Germany is soooooo much better (even security!!), makes you look like Joseph Goebbels nephew. Congratulations.

Before making assumptions about Tekken having a non-final version there is another plausible answer to this....

Perhaps Tekken simply has not enabled those features. After all, in the 'Ring vid he says he was using a DS3 for control, with various aids enabled and in Arcade mode (set to "medium").

To me, this suggests less than a full simulation mode. As with the TT demo from January - a non-wheel user may be limited in how much physics they can apply not to mention that in Arcade mode you may be limited.

For example, I imagine Arcade mode allows split screen racing - so maybe in that mode the damage is limited since the game would be unable to calculate accurate damage for 2 players simultaneously.

Rotor.

Are you sure? i dont think Sony/PD PRINT discs for fun, acording to this times(just 9 days to release)

Anyone ask to Tekken where he got the copy??

There are many games that you can buy beta versions of. Were they have finnished the cartridge/cd label and the case. Were the finnished versions looks completely different. I don't see why it couldn't happen to GT5. I hope that's the case, cause so far we haven't seen much we were promised. Escpecially the DAMAGE wich is very important for a simulator. If it's supposed to be a simulator. If they can't make damage even on PS3 then why do they say they need more power? Cause it seems to me they can't handle to much power....

There are many games that you can buy beta versions of. Were they have finnished the cartridge/cd label and the case. Were the finnished versions looks completely different. I don't see why it couldn't happen to GT5. I hope that's the case, cause so far we haven't seen much we were promised. Escpecially the DAMAGE wich is very important for a simulator. If it's supposed to be a simulator. If they can't make damage even on PS3 then why do they say they need more power? Cause it seems to me they can't handle to much power....

Ouch burn!

I mean.. if Gran Turismo 5 won't have damage, then PD will never be able to do damage. Cause PS3 CAN handle graphics good enough for that..

Well judging by these videos this guy has got to have the real thing. I'm thinking it must be a setting he hasn't found, or something to make the hardcore gamers unlock after gaining experience. PD has always made rock solid games and I just don't understand why this game would be any different.

I mean does everybody think that because we have standards and premiums that Kaz bit off more than he could chew and then be forced to give us a sup par game? (which is a good possibility) The only thing that PD has not included that I wanted more than anything is a proper drag racing mode (which seems to be absent now even) but other than that I have had no complaints with their older GT titles and I had them growing up in high school so they have been around and I had grown up playing these games.

Alright Tekken90.. whenever you get time could you please modify a premium car for us? Take it through GTAuto and show us the selection of wheels, put an exhaust system and a few other modifications and show us if stuff like exhausts and intercoolers are shown on the car?

Cheers in advance mate.

Alright Tekken90.. whenever you get time could you please modify a premium car for us? Take it through GTAuto and show us the selection of wheels, put an exhaust system and a few other modifications and show us if stuff like exhausts and intercoolers are shown on the car?

Cheers in advance mate.
He posted those yesterday. Check the first page.

Hello Guys!
Just came from school and saw the awesome Nordschleife video!

Oh by the way could someone tell me did Tekken drove it? or was it a B-spec? Awesome driving my friend! 👍

Who here wants a pitstop video? I know I do!!.......tekken, can you be a doll and show us tomorrow please? ;)
Only in endurace races I think.. still locked ;)
tekken90 could you check if the GT5 gamesave is copy protected or not.
Yep, protected!
I have a sinking feeling that tekken has progressed a good bit through the game without any tracks becoming unlocked.
I unlocked Nürburgring Nordschleife - Time Change in Nur. Challenges! :D
HN7
They said 16 maximum. So expect 16 on a few track only (only 12 on the ring :( )
At this time I saw 16 cars only in Nurburgring challenges.
Tekken, can you tell us if you can save during an endurance race?

If someone hasn't already asked that.
Still locked for me.
Thanks for all the videos, Tekken!

Would be really nice to also see the Eiger's rally tracks in action ;)
Yep, pretty nice track. Love it! :)
Something's fishy about those videos... either that of PD failed "big time" in delivering what it promissed.

I'm sorry if I'm being unfair to tekken's efforts (which I truly appreciate - thanks!) but some parts don't "fit in":

1) Where are the crowds and their tents and the detailed graffittis in the tracks? (KY even joked about it asking sorry for not being able to implement the barbecue smell in-game, reffering who realisitically recreaterd the 'Ring ambience was going to be represented)

2) Damage from the final build (tekken's game) compared to the demos seen before.

3) You can say that the reason for the lack of damage would be that he's playing in arcade mode. Fair enough. How about showing us some GT life races then? Isn't a little bit odd that tekken's are (If I recall) correctly all from arcade mode?

Tekken once again I'm sorry if I'm being unfair towards you but I think that you can understand my skepticism and DISAPPOINTMENT (above all), because if you're really posting the game's final build and then PD did really failed to deliver this. And they failed to deliver what they promised not what I expectd neither the hype created.

Hey, its OK mate. Videos are from Aracde mode (so custom races). I still hope for unlock something, like tuning in GT5P... at this time I'm in carrer at 20% and Driver lvl. 13.

-------------------------

btw Trophies sync works from today!

Hello tekken,
yesterday there were a huge discussion over brakes. Can we buy brakes or do we only have the option to change the settings in the tuning menu?

A big rumour is going around, that we will not be able to use the clutch in GT5. But I think that you can´t say anything about it because you use a pad?
Thanks allot.

Hi Tekken! Is the Grand Tour Special Event (Lv 13) unlocked now? Could you show us what's available in that? Thanks.
Don't worry about filming that sunset video I asked about, I'll wait to see that for myself :).

At this time I saw 16 cars only in Nurburgring challenges.

IN GT5P we had 16 car races in other tracks as Daytona or the GT-R one-maker trophy at Fuji F. Have you already drive on those tracks? How many cars there?

PS - Glad you did understand my point 👍

I sure would like to hear some RX-7's. Perhaps you can make a video with one? Most specifically the RE-Amemiya GT300 RX-7 (if you have unlocked it)

At first, I thought that all of these are just a great example of viral marketing, making tekken, let's say, Sony's agent. But then I learned that another member of GT Planet owns GT5. RDK, if I'm not mistaken. He is providing us with pictures from the PhotoTravel mode. Yeah, we could think of him as another Sony's agent. But, he is one of the oldest members here, he joined on the 30th of August 2006
But here is another BUT! There are only 70 posts in his hsitory, with the first post on the 13th of November. Hmmm...
Something really fishy is going on!
I'm for the viral marketing version.

I doubt tekken is working for them, the number of flaws and glitches and stuff that dissapointed the community that he has posted?
Especially with the whole crazy 'they are holding back a better version' conspiracy theory.

Both are all ass-backwards, why'd you create a bunch of negative buzz around your game so shortly before release ,on purpose.

RDK I could see just being a marketing guy, all he ever posts is bullshots from photomode (sorry but photomode are renders, no way around that, it has nothing to do with gameplay other than being in engine).
I booted up prologue again yesterday after not playing for months, and watched a replay first, thinking hey the game looks better than I remember.
That feeling faded fast when I started a race.
I forgot how big a quality difference there is between race and replay, let alone race and photomode..

Just making a point here^^ gt looks quite nice when racing, don't bite my head off.

I sure would like to hear some RX-7's. Perhaps you can make a video with one? Most specifically the RE-Amemiya GT300 RX-7 (if you have unlocked it)

Agreed, though i would like to start on the cheaper end of things, with the RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90. This is a premium car, and is hopefully priced so that it can be the first car i purchase.
Tekken, if you could tell me the cost of the Premium Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90, i would greatly appreciate it. This car has a lot of tuning potential.

Last edited:
@Tekken, you missed my question on the x1 :(

And on the commentary some rally action would be nice :)
X1 is locked.

Agreed, though i would like to start on the cheaper end of things, with the RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90. This is a premium car, and is hopefully priced so that it can be the first car i purchase.

Tekken, if you could tell me the cost of the Premium Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90, i would greatly appreciate it. This car has a lot of tuning potential.

24,860 Cr ;)
---------------

btw Tried time change again... Depends only on time spent on track, not car position on track ;)

btw Tried time change again... Depends only on time spent on track, not car position on track ;)

Could you please, as someone already requested, just positon the car at a spot, where there are a lot of shadows, so we can see how they move while the sun is setting? Would appreciate that very much.

What do you plan to show us today btw.?

Back