Mogshots Advanced [12th June - My new REAL car!]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 711 comments
👍 WOW 👍

Three fantastic captures!! That beast looks mean!! The drift shot gotta be my favourite, very agressive looking!!!

👍

The GranTurismo S shots are keepers! :drool:

EDIT: Love how you started with the 500, just like your FM3 thread. :P

Wow! The second one is breathtaking! These are about as real as it gets! Loving the tones and just enough lighting to get the message across! Has a great inner-city cruising feel that is just amazing!

Hey Moglet, I really really like your GT-R photo and I see your avatar was of a different angle. Do you have any shots in high resolution (1900x1200) that I could use, with your permission, as a wallpaper?

those are quite sweet! even sweeter since the resolution has been bumped up from the get go. no more pixelated crap. great to see everyone here again. sure missed the community.

NTX
👍 WOW 👍

Three fantastic captures!! That beast looks mean!! The drift shot gotta be my favourite, very agressive looking!!!

👍

Thanks! It is a bit of a beast, it sounds amazing and drifts amazingly well as standard!

The GranTurismo S shots are keepers! :drool:

EDIT: Love how you started with the 500, just like your FM3 thread. :P

Hehe, why would I start with anything else? :P

Wow! The second one is breathtaking! These are about as real as it gets! Loving the tones and just enough lighting to get the message across! Has a great inner-city cruising feel that is just amazing!

Thanks for the feedback! I was aiming to show off the car with as little light as possible to convey a feeling of midnight street racing so Im glad it came across well :)

Hey Moglet, I really really like your GT-R photo and I see your avatar was of a different angle. Do you have any shots in high resolution (1900x1200) that I could use, with your permission, as a wallpaper?

Unfortunately I don't have any photos in that size. Does photomode even let you take them in that size?!

those are quite sweet! even sweeter since the resolution has been bumped up from the get go. no more pixelated crap. great to see everyone here again. sure missed the community.

Its good to see you around too! Its really weird seeing all of the old names around again and Im looking forward to seeing how all the new galleries progress. I've seen some very unique new talent too!

Unfortunately I don't have any photos in that size. Does photomode even let you take them in that size?!
Yep! Its the first option when you press triangle, it gives an aspect ratio. Which is also file size. Click the bottom one for the largest 16:9 which is 1920x1080. Same goes for Photo Travel but you can adjust the magnification which doubles the pixels to like 3840x2160. Takes longer to render if you do 2x magnification.

Yep! Its the first option when you press triangle, it gives an aspect ratio. Which is also file size. Click the bottom one for the largest 16:9 which is 1920x1080. Same goes for Photo Travel but you can adjust the magnification which doubles the pixels to like 3840x2160. Takes longer to render if you do 2x magnification.

Wow, I did not know that! I'll give it a try later. 👍

Wow. The Maserati shots.. Did you modify it with paintshop? Those are some AMAZING shots there... Wow.

Thanks! There's very little Photoshop work been done on them, just a little colour balance and curves adjustment. The blur, car, lights etc. are all in game.

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the feedback, it seems the 2nd shot is the most popular!

Blue & White

Click to enlarge

Gorgeous set of shots! The lines are so crisp without coming off as sharp. Nailed it again! These are iphone wallpaper material!

well, well...look at this update!!! Looking very good and that "cold" feeling looks stunning!! Always good to check your gallery Mog 👍 :)

A bit of an odd one this, but can anyone here help me with this? Nobody in the Q&A forum seems to bother replying to genuine questions unless they've been asked a million times!

Stunning edits Moglet. Classy. Like the second Maserati on the streets pic.

I loved your Forza shots but you stopped posting. Glad to see you're back in full force with sumptuous skills.

Nice, I see you really took this as a 2 series pictures. The Black gradient is thesame, and the panning degree also. Looks great, I'd like to see some more angles of the car. 👍

Stunning edits Moglet. Classy. Like the second Maserati on the streets pic.

I loved your Forza shots but you stopped posting. Glad to see you're back in full force with sumptuous skills.

I gave up on the Forza photos fairly quickly as the site you have to download the images from took a ridiculous amount of time to load and the compression was too bad to work with
GT5 is miles ahead so I think Ill be sticking this out a bit longer ;)

Nice, I see you really took this as a 2 series pictures. The Black gradient is thesame, and the panning degree also. Looks great, I'd like to see some more angles of the car. 👍

Thanks for visiting! Im glad you liked them, they were taken as a set of 2 as I prefer to have themes or styles to my sets to make them look better overall :)

Keep em coming Moglet, I really like your style. As soon as I can get a flash drive ill probably start a thread. Great stuff! 👍

Moglet, the "Blue & White" mini set is really cool, to say the least.

Very nice gallery overall. 👍

Moglet, the "Blue & White" mini set is really cool, to say the least.

Very nice gallery overall. 👍

Thanks DM, I was a little unsure about that set but I'm glad it has gone down well!

Love it! Very smooth, looks like a hint of noise as well. Maybe its just me.

I have added a little noise to it, yeah. It looked a bit too 'rendered' without it, and it just adds that nice little bit of realism to the image IMO. :)

I have added a little noise to it, yeah. It looked a bit too 'rendered' without it, and it just adds that nice little bit of realism to the image IMO. :)
Absolutely! I am very "pro" noise. I think when done correctly, such as your shots, adds a better sense of realism and like you said, less "rendered".

Damn! Moglet, very nice stuff, all of it. Quality over quantity which is best in my book. Comp and ps are top notch. Keep up the good work 👍

GPR
Damn! Moglet, very nice stuff, all of it. Quality over quantity which is best in my book. Comp and ps are top notch. Keep up the good work 👍

That's exactly what I'm aiming for! It's really bugging me seeing galleries loaded with hundreds of photos of average quality when they could concentrate on a few and produce better results!

I like the lighting.

Thanks! It took me a while to position the car correctly for the photo I wanted.

Love the Camaro shots :) The GTR shot is also great, really like the lighting 👍

Thanks gagtooth, the lighting was what made me choose it over the other photos I took during this 'shoot'.

Stay tuned for another update later today.

Back