GT5 Tsukuba Super Lap Battle (Updated 13 December 2010)

• Thread starter balang_479
  • 290 comments
I'll have to take a look at this. I did this successfully but I must go home and do the process one more time. Someone might already get there before me though.

For those who have finally broken into the 53 or even the 52 second range, you must submit a replay. Also the people who break records must provide a replay. This is the only way to regulate and determine who is legitely giving this an effort.

Last edited:
PSN: Ikubakemono 53.890 Ferrari 458 Italia '09

Replay save must be provided.

Rules have been updated on first post, thanks guys, hopefully should be a bit clearer now.

Finally decided to add some more power to the SpecV and came out with a 53.242. Still no as fast as xe2bls' time, need to watch the replay if I can figure out how.

Last edited:
Soooo... can I get a 52 on the board...? lol

I forgot to add aero stuff to it, once someone beats it , Ill give it another go

Soooo... can I get a 52 on the board...? lol

I forgot to add aero stuff to it, once someone beats it , Ill give it another go

Yeah will do, just trying to figure out how to upload these darn replays.

We should also have the links to the replay in front of our times on the leaderboard.

That way people don't have to look through all the pages to see it.

I know watching them helps me a lot. I'm sure it does for others too.

boosted CTR just did a 1:01.1... getting close but i dont know if i can tune the suspension with 420 wheel its a total freaking lift front bitch. im cranking all the dampers down in the back to try and get the girl to hook up a bit more.. losing alot to the ground we'll see. if i can get into the 59's then ill post up a replay.

IM DONE. **** my stupid car.

but here is my all time most favorite INCAR...

Last edited:
I think I'll try to recreate that as I just found a nice ARTA NSX in my used car lot xD
Not that it can count but oh well :)

52.660 - GTR V-Spec '09

Replay attached.

Attachments

• GTR 52660.rar
    162.5 KB · Views: 18
I"m brand new to this forum. I've been following time attacking and racing from best motoring and hot version for as long as I can remember. I bet a lot of you guys watched non subbed racing just like me on these vids. Great to see you guys made this.

Just wondering since it is the fastest time attack car, can tanaguchi's hks evo which is in gt5 be used for this purpose? It is not from Jgtc but it is a race car further blurring the lines of whats a race car and production race car?

I"m brand new to this forum. I've been following time attacking and racing from best motoring and hot version for as long as I can remember. I bet a lot of you guys watched non subbed racing just like me on these vids. Great to see you guys made this.

Just wondering since it is the fastest time attack car, can tanaguchi's hks evo which is in gt5 be used for this purpose? It is not from Jgtc but it is a race car further blurring the lines of whats a race car and production race car?

I personally thought that the HKS was a Tuner car? Not built for racing but built to dominate the Time Attack & that is all.
It doesnt appear in any racing events does it?
If its allowed in the real Time Attack then its allowed here.
I still dont think its a Race car

of course it can be used. when we say RACE CARS we mean cars with slicks and le mans type's or proto's.

thanks for the clarification. So No JGTC, LeMans edition cars prototypes and of course No open wheels. Nice to have such a diverse amount of cars to choose from. Hopefully it doesn't amount to everyone using one car because it's the strongest. I doubt that will happen.

thanks for the clarification. So No JGTC, LeMans edition cars prototypes and of course No open wheels. Nice to have such a diverse amount of cars to choose from. Hopefully it doesn't amount to everyone using one car because it's the strongest. I doubt that will happen.

yeah hopefully

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm new to this site and was wondering where and how do I post my time?

Thanks

Hello,

I'm new to this site and was wondering where and how do I post my time?

Thanks

You post a time in this thread plus a replay if you beat the record

Look at other posts for examples, make sure to follow the rules (such as Sport Soft max) in the OP

Hope this helps

52.535 - GTR V-Spec '09
Nice time! :cheers: 👍. Do you think you can go a lot faster? How hard was it to get it.
Will give it a crack later tonight.

I have already tried it, Good for probably a 54, but no way can it beat the GTR. It only tunes to 600hp, where the GTR pushes like 860hp.

I got around .350 a while later. Gonna try to beat that right now, I know I can because I've been .15 up, before screwing up.

If I can't beat it tonight I'll just post the .3 relpay

edit: down to .307 I think its time to stop for tonight

Last edited:
wait im very skeptical as to if an EG hatch actually made it around tsukuba on drag radials in 59.1 are you sure those tires are not slicks?

58.581 on my riced out integra. god what a gay car

int.jpg

edit: I just realized the replay shows the tires being used. Now I have to redo it with sports! (just kidding)

Attachments

• BCUS98114-RPL005.zip
    176.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
54.359 - Corvette Z06 RM, NA. Working on a time with the supercharger, kinda.
1:00.112 - Mazda Atenza 23Z, turbo, no downforce.

If I need to upload the replay files I can do so, let me know. The Z06 run was incredibly sloppy though so I'm expecting the aliens (looking at you, Dion) to absolutely kill it.

Edit: 59.771 from the Atenza.

Last edited:
Back