Mogshots Advanced [12th June - My new REAL car!]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 711 comments
...so far? :P

I already own one 500 because of you, you trying to persuade me to buy a second? :lol:

Loving the first one; what is that, silver metallic?

Nice set of 500's there Mog, awesome little cars

I like this picture, nice little cars. :D

Thanks for visiting!

Amazing Mog, love the colours. Would look ace framed on the wall.

Don't tempt me! :lol:

:drool:

The orange one, I wantz! Day-yum is all I've got to say to all 3 cars 👍

Hehe, that orange one is my favourite too! Those wheels suit it perfectly.

My favourite has to be the second model.

Thanks for visiting, the 2nd car is my latest one.

...so far? :P

I already own one 500 because of you, you trying to persuade me to buy a second? :lol:

Loving the first one; what is that, silver metallic?

Well, they're not that expensive when you consider how much the latest Seasonal Events bring in! The colour on the first car is actually 'Jade Green Mica Metallic' and is a strange green colour that looks silver in bright light. I think it really suits the car!

3 Hits of Pure Muscle

Time to go for some vintage colour play with my new pet monster...

Click to enlarge

My favourite has to be number 3, since it looks like the car is trying to scare anyone off. But only if they got to close.

Like has been said before, your shots all have a great, "true" photograph feel to them. They would look superb printed out! These are no exception. I've been struggling to come up with new ideas on shots, your gallery helps. Although its more of a "great shot, why didn't I think of that" lol. Keep up the great work Mog!

That first one is so damn crisp and clear, no idea how you guys get these off the PS3 in so high quality 👍

Oh man that Challenger is mean! Looks like you had fun with that one. And the 500 montage looks fantastic! Love the muted colors and the lighting.

Love the first Challenger shot and that Fiat 500 combo at SSR7 is just perfect.

Yours is quickly becoming one of my favourite galleries. 👍

great muscle car shots Mog, you have captured the smoke really well in the final shot thats probably my favourite of the 3.
Take a look at my latest update, be interesting to see what you think

The 500 montage is gorgeous, the silver-blue one looks so cool with those wheels and that stance. I've got a few 500s of my own, they're brilliant little cars :) It's a shame there's no Abarth ingame... or on sale in Australia :(

Okay, who's basement did you dig through to find those old Challenger shots? ...you mean, they're in-game? Really?

:D

Really liking this set Mog (and the 500 montage), the tone is perfect for the car 👍

Those little 500's look nice, all 3 of them and the Challenger looks like a beast that eats rubber for breakfast. Fantastic update, keep 'em comming.

Wow Perfectly done in my opinion all of them look like a 1970's posters for this car Spectacular Mog 👍

I must admit, I look in the galleries and cry because of such beauty and knowing my shots look duff compared. Keep up the good work because it makes me want to strive for better.

@ Mog - Love the shots! So krispy kleen! Looks like you and I had the same idea, only... I used the new generation of muscle cars... 2 down, one to go! :D

Yet again another perfect post of brilliant shots Mog, the challenger ones are stunning not much to add to that really.

Charger set are absolutely amazing. They really look like some old photographs.

About the 500 montage, very well done, I can't even spot the line and it's a great shot, but I kind of miss a white 500 there (oh and the wheels in the blue one look kind of fugly :P).

OMFG... Sooo gorgeous... The tone just completes that retro look and make it look sooooo real. And love the burnout pics

These challenger shots just scream perfection...
*gives round of applause*

Did you get those Challenger pics solely through the GT5 camera system, or have those been edited in PhotoShop?
I love the look, just like the drawer full of Polaroids I have from the early '70s.
:cool:

I like the execution of your great ideas in this update. The realism you give to your pictures is outstanding and the fact you photograph the cars from these angles, shows that you know how to accentuate the specific characteristic of the car - nice choice. 👍

Apologies for the late replies guys, I've been at my girlfriend's house over the weekend and spent most of last night in hospital after a bad allergic reaction!

My favourite has to be number 3, since it looks like the car is trying to scare anyone off. But only if they got to close.

:lol: It kind of does now you mention it!

Like has been said before, your shots all have a great, "true" photograph feel to them. They would look superb printed out! These are no exception. I've been struggling to come up with new ideas on shots, your gallery helps. Although its more of a "great shot, why didn't I think of that" lol. Keep up the great work Mog!

Thanks RG, it means a lot from someone as talented as yourself! I've no idea how I came up with this update actually, it just sort of hit me the other evening.

That first one is so damn crisp and clear, no idea how you guys get these off the PS3 in so high quality 👍

I just take them, upload them to the XMB and then transfer them to memory stick! Yours look just as crisp to me, Bram!

Oh man that Challenger is mean! Looks like you had fun with that one. And the 500 montage looks fantastic! Love the muted colors and the lighting.

Thanks Swiss, I had a LOT of fun with the Challenger shoot :)

Loving the muscle car shots.👍

Thanks Justin!

Love the first Challenger shot and that Fiat 500 combo at SSR7 is just perfect.

Yours is quickly becoming one of my favourite galleries. 👍

Thanks for the kind words, DM.

great muscle car shots Mog, you have captured the smoke really well in the final shot thats probably my favourite of the 3.
Take a look at my latest update, be interesting to see what you think

Thanks for your feedback Spyda, I'll take a look at your updates right now 👍

The 500 montage is gorgeous, the silver-blue one looks so cool with those wheels and that stance. I've got a few 500s of my own, they're brilliant little cars :) It's a shame there's no Abarth ingame... or on sale in Australia :(

The trouble with me doing this to all of the 500s is that I just want to do it to my real car! Hehe. It does such that there is no Abarth in the game though :(

Okay, who's basement did you dig through to find those old Challenger shots? ...you mean, they're in-game? Really?

:D

Really liking this set Mog (and the 500 montage), the tone is perfect for the car 👍

Thanks Slipz! I was a little worried about the tones in the 500 collection shot, but people seem to like it so I'm chuffed to bits!

Those little 500's look nice, all 3 of them and the Challenger looks like a beast that eats rubber for breakfast. Fantastic update, keep 'em comming.

I most certainly will do :D

I like the angle at the first photo. Very nice ;)

It took me an age to get the right angle for that! :lol:

Wow Perfectly done in my opinion all of them look like a 1970's posters for this car Spectacular Mog 👍

Thanks sems, that's exactly the look I was going for 👍

I must admit, I look in the galleries and cry because of such beauty and knowing my shots look duff compared. Keep up the good work because it makes me want to strive for better.

There's no way your shots looks 'duff', especially next to mine! You've still got the skills you always had and your unique style too. 👍

@ Mog - Love the shots! So krispy kleen! Looks like you and I had the same idea, only... I used the new generation of muscle cars... 2 down, one to go! :D

I do love modern muscle too, but there's something nice about how basic a classic muscle car is. They just looked so much meaner!

GPR
Yet again another perfect post of brilliant shots Mog, the challenger ones are stunning not much to add to that really.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Charger set are absolutely amazing. They really look like some old photographs.

About the 500 montage, very well done, I can't even spot the line and it's a great shot, but I kind of miss a white 500 there (oh and the wheels in the blue one look kind of fugly :P).

I'm fed up of looking at a white one :P I really like the wheels on the green one! They're definitely an odd choice though, I'll admit that!

OMFG... Sooo gorgeous... The tone just completes that retro look and make it look sooooo real. And love the burnout pics

These challenger shots just scream perfection...
*gives round of applause*

Thanks for visiting djskyline, I'm glad you liked them!

SVX
Amazing work Mog! All of the Challenger shots look great!

Thankyou SVX

Did you get those Challenger pics solely through the GT5 camera system, or have those been edited in PhotoShop?
I love the look, just like the drawer full of Polaroids I have from the early '70s.
:cool:

The Challenger pics have been heavily edited by using various colour balance techniques and multiple layers. The first one is also a HDR shot, albeit a very subtle one.

I like the execution of your great ideas in this update. The realism you give to your pictures is outstanding and the fact you photograph the cars from these angles, shows that you know how to accentuate the specific characteristic of the car - nice choice. 👍

Thanks for the good feedback Magic Racer, I spend a lot of time thinking about the angles in the game, as it's one of the only thing you can't edit afterwards! Certain styles of cars suit particular angles and a lot of the technique in photomode is finding the right angle, so thanks for pointing it out! 👍

Contest Entries

PMC 458 Italia brake lights at Monza

Click to enlarge

2.0 Advanced My GT-R money maker
Also available as a wallpaper here!

Click to enlarge

The shot below was my first entry, but I decided to take a risk and change it for something more unique. I hope it was the right choice!

Click to enlarge

Back