My GT5 Photography Blog

• Thread starter GothamGent
  • 10 comments
GothamGent
Hey everyone.

I traded in my XBOX 360 and PSP two weeks ago in order to buy a PS3 and GT5. Needless to say, I haven't regretted my decision at all. I absolutely love this game, and seeing as I adore cars and photography, naturally Photomode seemed to be right up my alley.

I've only done a few shoots thus far, but I've started up a blog where I've been posting my work, and so I wanted to share the link with you all.

http://gothamgent.blogspot.com/

Here's a few select shots below, the rest can be found on the blog above...

Eiger-Nordwand-Short-Track_28.png

Eiger-Nordwand-Short-Track_18.png

Eiger-Nordwand-Short-Track_35.png

Toscana_129.png

Toscana_88.png

Toscana_106.png

Toscana_8.png

GrandValleySpeedway_125.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_129.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_14.jpg

Well, those are all rather infuriatingly brilliant! ;) The composition in particular stands out.

Get yourself on the photo comps fella, I think you'll do well.

Well, those are all rather infuriatingly brilliant! ;) The composition in particular stands out.

Get yourself on the photo comps fella, I think you'll do well.

Wow! Beautiful!
I like the reflections

Thanks guys, I really appreciate that. I've only done like five shoots thus far, but keep trying to add to that every other day or so.

I had absolutely no idea that this site even existed until I stumbled upon it yesterday, so naturally the idea of the photo competitions do seem to intrigue me quite a bit. Perhaps I will have a look in to them!

If you like what you see on my blog though, be sure to spread the word, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I really LOVE the last Viper pic ! Also the second picture of the C63 AMG is beautiful ! Nice editing.

You should make a banner and place yourself into the GTP photomode Galleries !

Latest Posts

Back