Trading Ferrari F10,McLaren SLR and Ferrari Scuderia

  • Thread starter Thread starter thunderjolt
  • 61 comments
  • 3,976 views
Messages
709
United Kingdom
The Top Gear Test Track
Messages
thunderjolt
Cars I am Trading:
Ferrari F10
Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 RM
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
Ford GT
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya
Formula Gran Turismo
More are are available in this link
http://www.mygranturismo.net/8130

Cars Wanted/Looking For:
Mazda 787B Race car (Premium Version)
Ferarri F2007
Ford GT40 Race Car
Ford Mark IV Race Car (0-100 miles on it)
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car (0-100 miles on it)
GT by Citroën Race Car
Chaparral 2J Race Car
Citroën C4 WRC
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car (0-100 miles on it)
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype (0-100 miles on it)
Ferrari SP1
Mazda Furai Concept
Sauber Mercedes C9 race Car
White X2010 (Preferably Matte White if there is a Matte White Colour)

Any car that is Bold has been traded to me and not wanted any more.

You can offer any thing else if you don't have what is above.
Anyone that does not Confirm by the time it is their day to be traded to will be either rescheduled or taken as a no.
Can I please ask again don't PM me unless you have a booked slot
Please Keep Offers Reasonable

Monday 31st Jan-Personal Trade
Tuesday 1st Feb-HK-Sininen- Received Car-Jaguar XJ13 Race Car-F2010- Trade Successful
Wednesday 2nd Feb-danielpero- Received Car-Ford Mark IV Race Car-F2010- Trade Successful
Thursday 3rd Feb-Danny_GT2-Received Car-GT by Citroën Race Car-F2010- Trade Successful
Friday 4th Feb-bst1066-Received Car- F2007-F2010- Trade Successful
Tuesday 8th Feb-ShaneG- Confirmed-Citroën C4 WRC-Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE- Trade Successful
Wednesday 9th Feb-Midnight Snacks- Confirmed-Mazda 787B Race car-F2010- Trade Successful
Thursday 10th Feb-PAC_Warrior- Confirmed-Ford GT40 Race Car- Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel- Trade Successful
Friday 11th Feb-sniperkillu- Confirmed-Sauber Mercedes C9 race Car-Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel- Trade Successful
Saturday 12th Feb-ONAGON- Confirmed- Chapperal 2J- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren- Trade Successful
Tuesday 16th Feb- .fabioss.- Confirmed- Mazda Furai Concept- Minolta


Once you have Confirmed a Trade Offer can you please not leave it since I have to Re-Edit everything again.
 
Last edited:
I could give you the Ferrari SP1 for the F10. :D
 
Sure can you send now?
 
My psn is mounir5 what's yours ?
 
Next Trade available on the 31st on Jan.
 
A F10 for a Chaparral 2J? Tomorrow.

I got furai and XJ13 also
 
A F10 for a Chaparral 2J? Tomorrow.

I got furai and XJ13 also

Sorry tomorrow is a Personal Trade to a Friend is the 1st of Feb ok? Also i'll do it for the XJ13 instead of the 2J.
 
Last edited:
I could give you the Ferrari SP1 for the F10. :D

How about the Ford GT Spec II Test Car (Worth 3.6 million and has all Upgrades) for the Ferrari SP1?
 
I got Ferrari 330 P4, trade for F10??
 
Please don't send and PMs unless we have confirmed the Trade because I can't keep track of what cars I have recieved.
 
Can I please ask again don't PM me unless you have a booked slot
 
i have f2007 0 miles for f10
 
Still some spaces left for anyone looking for cars above.
Also please keep some offers reasonable i'm not going to trade a F10 for a furai concept or anything in that price range
 
I've got the Citroën C4 WRC (I have two--Fully modded or 0 mile), would you trade for the Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE?
 
i have the C4 WRC, how about ur F10?
i have 15 trades pending, so i dunno when, maybe 3-4 Feb.
Let me know plz.
 
I've got the Citroën C4 WRC (I have two--Fully modded or 0 mile), would you trade for the Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE?

Sure. Does 8th Feb sound good?
 
i have the C4 WRC, how about ur F10?
i have 15 trades pending, so i dunno when, maybe 3-4 Feb.
Let me know plz.

Sorry how about another car?
 
Still Looking for rest of the cars. I will trade any car for the cars left over in the wanted section!
 
How about my Furai for ur Vettel?
 
How about my Furai for ur Vettel?

How about the Furai for the Ford GT LM Test Car?
Sorry but a Furai for a X2010 is not worth it.
 
Back