Suzuki Swift championship: Round 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akmuq
  • 30 comments
  • 2,190 views

When can you race?


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
12,513
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
The__Luke
granturismo5002-3.jpg

Welcome to the Suzuki Swift championship.:)
You're place for close racing.
Races are 80 miles long apart from the endurance events which are 120 miles. If you're looking for the previous thread go here:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169157

So then on to the first event of the season.
picture.php

Saturday,12th Febuary, 7PM GMT
Race length:49 laps-122.01 miles
There is a mandatory pit stop.
Grid start with false start check.
Must follow GTPlanet Online Racing rules and guidelines.https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111241​

Flat point system:
1st:30
2nd:28
3rd:26
4th:24
5th:22
6th:20
7th:18
8th:16
9th:14
10th:12
11th:10
12th:8
13th:6
14th:4
15th:2
16th:0
Pole:2
Fastest lap:2
 
Last edited:
For results.
 
Also I'm thinking about maybe adding Daytona Road or nurburgring to the schedule. What does everyone think?
 
2 pm est is a great time for me except for the fact that I got scheduled to work at 2 on Saturday. My employer schedules me at random times every Saturday, so I might be able to make it or I might not.
If you could bump it a couple hours foward I should be able to make it, but otherwise I will see you for round 2.
 
Yeah I'm free most of Saturday.:D
 
I won't be able to make it this saturday unless its early like around noon est. but you can count me in on the rest of the series. I've had a great time with the preseason races and look forward for the rest of the series. :)
 
Hopefully your connection quits acting up akmuq and you can finish with no problems. We had a good 3-way battle at the front today.
 
Isnt the 5th of february over with already?
 
I may not be able to make it due to my own racing thread... which you are listed in :grumpy: but do you know when race ends?
 
It will be over before 8.30.
 
Could people tell me if they are in or out?
 
Im out for this race unless its earlier in the day.
 
my saturday is already far too busy with races sorry
 
Poll added. No trolls vote!
 
I'm in again!:scared:
 
May I remind people that it's multiple choice. Pagans and wil may not have known that or were actually only available at those times.
 
lol i think i just tied up the poll, I am actually free at any of those times but have a date with a hot lady sometime that afternoon so ya....

im down though.
 
Well that poll is a massive help. Is anyone else doing the F1 series being organized by mattymc? I can't do later then 7 as I'm trying to work around that which is starting at 9;).
 
Oh I forgot a pretty important part of this the point system.
We start off with the double points round so it goes like this.
1st:30
2nd:28
3rd:26
4th:24
5th:22
6th:20
7th:18
8th:16
9th:14
10th:12
11th:10
12th:8
13th:6
14th:4
15th:2
16th:0
Pole:2
Fastest lap:2

Also how do you check fastest lap?
 
When you watch the replay use "Live Timing" to see each persons fastest lap.
 
Ok guys have we decided on a time yet??
 
Can we do it as early as possible? Its saturday night after all, and im atending the wagon race thats just 6 hourish after the swift race, and inbetween those races i have to get drunk, try to get laid and get sober again:P
 
Hi guys I can do 6pm is this still going on ?
 
Ok everyone I'm sorry but I can't compete in the championship. :(
If anyone wants to take over send me a PM.
 
I have a room open.

1472-6399-8408-2429-8765
 
You should just practice today and start it next week. Hopefully it will be better then what I did.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back