GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
yes! Yes! Oh yes! There they are, the shots of yours, that made me launch photomode! Like this style my friend... like it so much. Like the reflections and overall mood but wondering how did you manage to put Golf on 2 wheels on the 2nd picture?:) Dowloaded all of them!

80Y - Thanks mate, the first is a fav of mine too. Cheers for the comment. 👍

RikkiGT-R - Thanks, realism is something I like to try and achieve. :)

TVR - I had a few shots very similar to that one in different spots on the track, I like they way the car looked in that light, but only picked one shot as they probably would have looked too similar and made for a repetetive looking set. Thanks for the comment. 👍

SVX - Thanks SVX, much appreciated. :D

grrlpurple - Cheers grrlpurple. :)

krakozyabr - Well I'm glad I inspired you to launch photomode. It can be a lot of fun. As for the shot on two wheels, I honestly don't know, I just happen to spot it when running through the replay for the shoot. Looks a bit crazy huh. Thanks for the nice comment. 👍

Awesome GTI shots. Can't pick out a favourite, they're all damn good. 👍

Simply amazing yet again. That third shot looks like you've ripped it straight from Top Gear, it looks so real. You certainly know your berries 👍

GP - Cheers, what a damn good comment. :D

Swiss Legend - Thanks. :)

boozybloke - My berries? :lol: Thanks for the nice comment. :)

Last edited:
Wow, amazing. Out of all of your pictures I haven't seen one bad one..... as a matter of fact I don't think I've seen an average one either. Good work! 👍 :)
I'm so glad I came to this gallery, and you can expect to see me commenting on future pics too. I sincerely hope you get more recognition, and the best of luck to you.

Wow, amazing. Out of all of your pictures I haven't seen one bad one..... as a matter of fact I don't think I've seen an average one either. Good work! 👍 :)
I'm so glad I came to this gallery, and you can expect to see me commenting on future pics too. I sincerely hope you get more recognition, and the best of luck to you.

Thanks GTTurtle, I try my best. :) I do wonder how many people haven't noticed me as I wasn't around in the GT4 gallery days so I'm a bit of a new face in the photomode crowd.

Great to hear you'll be visiting again. 👍

Ok so I'm inbetween sets at the moment but here's a little something. It's for the photoshop comp. Theme was to convert a car into a limousine.

The new L Series

L 63 AMG

Thanks grrlpurple, yeah would be funny throwing something that long around. :)

Ok next update. Although on a boring circuit I've focused on the car more so than the scenery. Not many colour shots but a decent selection of black and white detail shots. Enjoy.

Redbull X2010
@ Indianapolis Superspeedway

Click for larger images

Last edited:
Really nice set. They have a surreal sort of air to them... suits, I think. Such a dramatic looking car. The detail shots are well done. Very clean, very crisp, great work. 👍

The colors are very well taken care of and the compositions are great. I like the fact that almost all of the pictures only have asphalt as a background. Dreamy indeed. :)

jgda9rs - Thanks.

Revolution - Yeah, I quite like how it comes across that way particularly with the first wo colour shots. Thanks for the comment. 👍

TVR - Thanks man. :)

sejtur - Cheers. :D Yeah I much preffered just highlighting the car in this set. Plus Indy isn't much of a stunner for backgrounds.

krakozyabr - Thanks man. :)

This next set was initally snapped for my PPMC (The limo) but I couldn't resist doing a full set photo session while I was there.

I've gone a bit heavier on the noise in this batch particularly the first shot, fully intentional.

Anyhoo hope you guys enjoy them.

Mercedes C63 AMG
@ Circuito de Madrid

Click for larger images

Do you mind if I post some of your picture to my Tumblr??? Especially the TRON EDITION...that was 0.0 *speechless*

Those Indy road textures are really awesome. Good combination with X2010.
C63 update has some good closeup 👍 The tone is great too!

A stunning pair of updates, as I've come to expect from you. You really are in the top echelon of this photomode community. All of the shots are flawless, and it's too hard for me to even pick a favourite, they're all so good!

Excellent update 👍
You have a great eye for detail shots. The background texture on the big close up of the Mercedes badge is really interesting, it catches the eye. Really nicely done :)

Back