GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
Fantastic Update Why haven't I visited Your gallery recently is beyond me but Stunning work mate 👍

Leicht - Thanks man. Uh yeah sure why not. You can post them. With credit announced. :)

franz - Cheers franz. I know I was suprised at how the road texture appeared when I was shooting the X2010. It did look very interesting and as you say seemed like a good combination with the car. I also was pleased with the mature ooking tones I got out of the C63 set. Thanks again for the comment. 👍

boozybloke - Wow, thanks very much boozybloke. :D 👍

Revolution - Cheers Rev, I've been really enjoying doing detail shots lately and it seems to go down well. The blur texture on the badge shot was definitely a eye catcher for me, I had a couple other badge shots form the shoot but that stood out partly because of the texture you mention. Thanks again for the comment. 👍

gibki8 - Thanks man, I did put quite a bit of post work into that one, it took the longest time to do out of the set. It actually combines 2 exposures. :sly:

Mafz - Thanks,as mentioned above the last merc shot took a bit of work.

grrlpurple - Cheers grrlpurple, not sure I know how I do it either. Alot of pactience and a keen artistic eye help. :)

sems4arsenal - Haha, well I must admit I too sometimes miss an update here or there of people I usually look too. Thanks for visiting again though and fo the comment. 👍

SVX - Thanks SVX, I like how that shot turned myself, had to do very little to it. 👍

Thanks again to everyone for the great comments and kind words. :cheers:

My next update which will hopefully be during the week will be quite different. I shall say no more. :sly:

Leicht - No worries. 👍

TVR - Thanks, I had to blend a couple exposures to even out the light a bit since the car was in shadow.

Faria0808 - Why thank you. :)

The last two updates are truly inspiring. I had to looks twice to make sure the X2010 shots weren't done in real life. Keep them coming!

jgda9rs - Uh I think you're comment is maybe for another gallery as I haven't shot a white F430 or a NSX to date.

Cod_Father - Thanks Cod, I'd say they're still a ways off looking like real life but i'm flattered all the same. :D I must say though I find some stuff from you pretty inspiring myself, the lastest vette shots are beautiful.

Last edited:
Wow. Ive been on these forums for a month but this thread got me to start an account.

Great photos man.

Have you ever thought of using the car offset when doing scenery shots? I would love to see what you could do. Good work cuz keep it up.

Wow. Ive been on these forums for a month but this thread got me to start an account.

Great photos man.

Have you ever thought of using the car offset when doing scenery shots? I would love to see what you could do. Good work cuz keep it up.

Well glad I inspired you to join, its a great community here, welcome aboard. :)

And thanks for great comment. 👍

As for offsetting the car do you mean a non central compositon?

LOL, been a while since I've been here, and when I come back I'm greeted by some more astounding work. Loving the Merc pictures, makes me want to buy one:). Can't wait for your next update.👍

GPR
Well glad I inspired you to join, its a great community here, welcome aboard. :)

And thanks for great comment. 👍

As for offsetting the car do you mean a non central compositon?

oh yeah great people here
yes thats exactly what i meant

sejtur - Thanks sej. :D

ceiling_fan - Cheers man. Quantity and quality is timely work but worth it when its appreciated.

chromatic9 - Thanks for great comment. :)

GTTurtle - Thanks very much, nice you popped in again. I hope I can deliver some more soon. It's been quite hard to do as much as I would like lately. Thought I'd have something to show this weekend but alas no. Well one thing. See bleow.

SKD420 - Sure are great people here. And I have done a few shots offset but not many and not too many extremely offset, I guess I hadn't really noticed my trend of centering too much. I'll have to keep that in mind in future. Thanks.

Ok so no big update as I had originally planned, :grumpy: Just had no time.

But here is my PPMC Week 5 entry.

Click for larger image.

Last edited:
SVX - Thanks very much SVX. I had hoped it looked like it could be real. :)

grrlpurple - Thank you grrlpurple. :)

It looks very pro. The poster seems to make the 330 P4 look more real also. Very nice. 👍

Excellent job, it's really nicely done! It's clear you've put a great deal of effort into it, one of the standout entries of the week so far! Well done.

That's awe inspiring! The type is perfect, the layout is brilliant and the style of it overall is right on the money. I can't see it being beaten by much!

Grand Prix - Cheers GP, always nice to hear the car look more real. Thats something I always like to achieve. :)

sejtur - Many thanks sej. :D

Revolution - Thanks mate, yeah it took a few hours well maybe more than a few but I'm pretty happy with it. Cheers for the nice comment, I hope I have a chance a winning this time. Finger crossed. :)

Moglet - Thanks Mog, I really tried to make it fairly authentic. Great to hear I'm on the money. :D

Cheers for all the awesome comments guys, greatly appreciated coming from a talented bunch such as yourselves. :cheers:

Ok, long time since my last update. Been really busy but managed to get a couple shoots in last weekend. So here's set 1.

My first shoot using the track creator. :) Enjoy.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia
@ Toscana (Tarmac)

Click for larger images

^^ Original large size here.

wow, those look gorgeous! I think Ferrari should buy them from you. 100 bucks per pic should be realistic! ;)

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Back