NEW!!! Tuning Sheet

Is the sheet useful to you as a tuner?

• Total voters

Mr. CoolFiat

(Banned)
COOLfiat555
I am not a gay XBox noob
UNIFORM PRE-MADE STAT SHEET!

Ever wanted to make a tune, but just made clumsy notes, with no real value at all?
Ever felt like there was a problem with organizing your tunes?

Well, look no more! I have the answer here!!

I HAVE INSERTED THE FILE IN PDF FORMAT! Enjoy Tuners! :D
It's a tuning organizer. Since GT5 doesn't let you keep presets, you can organize your tunes more easily using these sheets so you can remember layouts for specific tracks or driving styles.

Edit: Also, thanks to Mr. CoolFiat. I shall totally be using these.

Edit: I have created a better version... but now I have an even BETTER version!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5068655&posted=1#post5068655

NEW:
CARFAX SHEET FOR GT5

BUMP
Tell me what you think of this pre-production concept CARFAX-like sheet:

Version 2:
Many Improvements

Clearer Order
Better Organization
Parts' Price in Cr.
Many new features: Space for Tuners' Name, Parts' Name as In-Game, AYC Controller setting, and TorSen Center Diff setting... even more! But up to you to discover! :dopey::sly:

Attachments

• Carmaster Car Facts V1.pdf
    104.3 KB · Views: 717
  • Carmaster's Workshop Tuning Sheet Version 2.1.pdf
    105.5 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:
I don't get it? What is this useful for?

It's a tuning organizer. Since GT5 doesn't let you keep presets, you can organize your tunes more easily using these sheets so you can remember layouts for specific tracks or driving styles.

gold_ultima

Ahhhh, i see. This looks like a decent idea then, just not for me.

Cool but it is only good for front wheel drive cars:nervous:(Edit the tires they both say Front)💡

ok thx for the heads-up! :D Up coming for tommorrow, Version 1.1! :D

LOOKS LIKE TOMMORROW IS NOW!!

Attachments

• Carmaster's Workshop Tuning Sheet Version 1.1.pdf
    92.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
BUMP JUST CAUSE... Laughing Out Loud, Just Kidding, Just Kidding. Download the new version of the Tuning Sheet!
Improvements Include:
2 Front Pair of Tires? NO MORE, Just 1 rear and 1 front ;)
Why does chassis refresh not have a @___KM in it? Well, now it does! :D
Fixed alignment of objects!

BUMP.
Should I make a CARFAX like sheet, to keep track of Maintenance? Like a MAINTENANCE RECORD SHEET?

bump... i am making the carfax sheet... expect it to come at 3:30 PM (EST)

Last edited:
Concept sheet:
THIS IS ONLY A CONCEPT, NOT THE REAL THING

BUMP, By The Way.

Tell me what you think about the idea, any suggestions? It seems as i just had a brain fart. Laughing My Buttocks Off! :D

Attachments

• Carmaster Car Facts V 0.1.pdf
    51.8 KB · Views: 51
BUMP
Tell me what you think of this pre-production concept CARFAX-like sheet:

Attachments

• Carmaster Car Facts V1.pdf
    104.3 KB · Views: 67
Hahahhehe :)

I like that too... really cool... looks like some serious stuff!

Need to print a bunch of these to keep with myself while playing!

Another cool option would be to make it a form field so it can be filled out electronically, then resaved as example nissan skyline, Audi RS 6 ‘02, etc...None the less great idea

Maybe a power/maintenance check section like this:

KM_________________ HP_________ TQ_________ OIL ( ) ENGINE REBUILD ( ) CHASSIS ( )
KM_________________ HP_________ TQ_________ OIL ( ) ENGINE REBUILD ( ) CHASSIS ( )

Looks more practical? This way we won't need several sheets for each car no?

Maybe a power/maintenance check section like this:

Looks more practical? This way we won't need several sheets for each car no?

Want to help me out with that?

My review: Have you seen my Tuning Shop? Well, it doesn't have any tunes in it because I used to be so disorganized, and couldn't compile my work. Thus, with the release of this great product, I can create tunes for all of you! :D

Some (constructive) nitpicks:
  • Call the first header just "General Info"
  • Split make and model
  • Line 1: make, model, year; line 2: power, torque, weight, PP
  • Maybe add a line 3 (or end of 1) for tuner's name if not your own tune
  • For parts, go by the headings in the Tuning Shop and keep upgrades together (i.e. ECU is under Engine)
  • Use the names that GT uses for upgrades (Fixed sports, height-adjustable, fully customizable not sports, semi-racing, fully adjustable suspensions)
  • Keep the headings vertically (two columns as you have) in the order the tuning shop uses (body, engine...suspension, tires)
  • The brake balance controller is just kind of there, so it need not be under the parts list since it can't be purchased
  • List out all the tire grades as it would be worth it for ease of use
  • Rather than wheels make a "GT Auto" section with: wheels, front, rear, extension, wing
  • For the adjustments, again keep it in the order you'd see on the screen
  • Add in power limiter and ballast settings
  • Gear artios: go 1-8 and final on one line, change auto to top speed (don't thing GT5 has auto?) and keep by itself on the second line
  • TCS: instead of ON/Value list numbers to circle since the values are few and finite
  • Give two or three tables for track data for those that might test on multiple or have a header row: Track, Lap 1, Lap 2, etc. a bunch of empty cells under for data

I like the idea, of course, just that is what I would change to make it more user friendly. I plan to use this to write down tunes from the forum here so I don't have to keep bookmarking things on my phone or running back and forth from the computer if I forget a setting. Great idea! 👍

I'd be willing to help out with the formatting or such if you need assistance. Once this is in a "final" version it might be nice for some of the tuner shops to have these pre-filled so folks can print off a sheet and run over to the PS3.

Last edited:
Back