VEYRONR8 GALLERY/Updated Every Day/

• Thread starter VeyronR8
  • 304 comments
Too much tilt, but tilt can be good. I like the green on it too. I have a yellow one and I was trying to find a good color next to black.

Is that the Aston Martin chasing the Lotus?

Can a Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury beat a Ferrari F430 in a drag race with all it’s weight stripped?

Well we started off first by buying both of these cars, we bought the Jaguar in Porcelain and the Ferrari in Rossa Monza. Then we went to the Top Gear Test Track and went to the back straight where we would conduct this test. Both cars had no modifications since we bought them. On paper the Ferrari looked like the definite winner and in the end it was, by a good distance. Next we took it down to the tuning shop, we got full weight reductions and a new supercharger installed on the car, now it was time to see if it could beat the F430. After these modifications the Jaguar had 339 BHP and weighted 1385 kg compared to the Ferrari which had 480 BHP and weighted 1450 kg, it was going to be close. Both cars revved their engines and then they were away, the Ferrari pulled away quickly leaving the Jaguar behind so yet again the Jaguar lost and after this I just gave up.

Photos:

Nice. Got to say that the color is great in my opinion. I think it would be between the last two for the best picture in that lot. Not sure what one I prefer.

By the way, nice rally shots. I forgot to comment on them last time.

Well I guess I could comment on them.
Aston Martin pic to me just needs a filter on that one to make it look better.
The 8C Alfa is great. If you add in a bit of an angle it might make it look even better.

Can't wait for more 👍

I agree with ashes619, a filter would really give the DB9 some zing, the 3rd shot of the SLR looks great with the warm filter. Also, you may want to lower the f number after focusing the camera on the car, it can make the car stick out more. The trees is the 8C shot up above wouldn't be so jaggy looking. I also like the black and white F430. 👍

Back