• Thread starter dranddad
  • 371 comments
England
Halesowen, West Midlands
dranddad
Race Two GT300 post #232

Race three

Race Four

First race we all know only too well, plus we should all have the car ready to go

Spoon Sport CR-Z
From the week Four WRS

picture.php

Vehicle and track Specifics click on the link above:

• Track: Original Circuits > Cape Ring South
• Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
• Make: Japan > Spoon Sports
• Model: CR-Z

• Power: 146 HP (Stock)
• Weight: 1130 kg (Stock)
• Transmission: Optional
• Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
• Tyre Type: Sports Hard (S1's)
• Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
• Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
• Mechanical Damage: Optional
• Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
• In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available

This car can be found online in the recommended garage, 142hp; 1130Kg All other settings as per week4 WRS,

This can be head to head or group divisional online race of 10 laps.

You’ll need to try and conserve your energy for these 10 laps, as the battery power level drops.

Very simple settings same as WRS for that week, just as an ice breaker plus you don’t have to go buying new car or tyres for the race use the car from the online recommended garage only.

You all did well with your placing in WRS, but do you think you have what it takes to actually race it.

Rules are simple as of OLR.

Please be kind enough to post in the thread when you plan to race, as other members that don’t have guys from their division online at the time, may like to come along and spectate. There is nothing better than watching two titans from D1 battling it out.

Note to spectators, if the lounge is busy and you’re not in the division that’s racing please leave the room and re-enter if there is space for viewers, this will make sure that the lounge can accommodate the max number of racers for each division.

You’ll be asked to input your winning time and fastest lap time from the main race only into the GTP thread.

ie: GTP_Iwinagain Total time 13’10.030 Fastest lap 1’33.201

GTP_Youbeatmeeasy Total time 13’20.020 Fastest Lap 1’35.301

GTP_Inter_Divisional_Online_Racing
GTP_IDOR

GTP_IDOR CHAT ROOM

This will be our first race, I’m sure your all wondering how this is going to work well here it is.

Because of time zones and the difficulties that brings you’ll be racing members of your own division in your own time zone, obviously the more members you can get online from your own time zone and your own division the better your online racing will be, if your up and all sorts of weird times and wish to join other time zones that’s fine too.

There must be two or more racing for your times to count, this is not a hot lapping event, you’ll enter your total race times in this thread along with your fastest lap time, these will be picked up and entered into the results spread sheet and awarded points for total race time and fastest lap time, the winner of the main race is the best combined points for both total race time and fasteset lap time.

Remember to save replay at end of race​

Make a note of your total race time at the end of the race

Go to live timing and view your fastest lap.

You may race the event as many time as you wish, designating a time for the main race to take place. Only times from the main race should be entered into this thread.

Example: GTP_Eriba Opening Room Number xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Division 2 Drivers. Spectators Welcome / Not Welcome

Spoon Sport CR-Z

Cape Ring South

Date 01 April 20.00 gmt. Main race to start at 21.00 gmt

Main race time can also be designated in lounge too, due to personal lives.

The more notice you can give other members the better, no good posting 30 minutes before you open your room, as many members may not be online. So keep this thread in your favourites.

Oh yes prises, these are awarded after 4 events for the total number of wins, as this will take me some time to complete with our wonderful new gifting method after the update we had not so long ago, I’ll only be able to send one gift per day, unless anyone would like to volunteer donations.

We’ll cross that bridge later.

Posting of times in the thread from main race only.

Example: Spoon Sport CR-Z Cape Ring South

GTP_Iwinthisone. Total race time xx’xx.xxx | Fastest Lap x’xx.xxx

Any comments underneath please.

You may all post your times, as I now have all your names in the spread sheet.

Hope I have covered most points, if not please let me know, I don’t think this has been tried before reading through the forum if it has I’ve not found it yet​
[/CENTER]Phillip.
Last edited by dranddad; Apr 04 2011 at 2:32 PM.

Disabled Arthritic old codger
WRS D2 Bronze| PAL | DFGT plus hands free
gtperiba@virginmdia.com

Keep going, below is a list of GTP_Tags of all the members in your divisions for you to contact or to inspire to come and race online with you.

Example of way to find members in your division or other members to come and join you post something like this in the thread.

GTP_IDOR Div 2 Room Open Free Practice: Room Number 1472-6118-4259-7714-3159 All welcome to join

Or find members in your division and send a PM with time and date, I'm sure you'll soon find many to race with.

GTP_Inter_Divisional_Online _Racing (GTP_IDOR)

If GTP_Tag members would like to take part in this event, would you show your support by entering your name and division within this thread.

As it says above you’ll be racing with members from your own division, so the races should be very close, the race events will be a mixture of past WRS weeks plus made up events, these can be set or by request making your input very important.

GTP_IDOR CHAT ROOM

Example:
GTP_Eriba Division 2

I’ll input all the names here.

Division one
GTP_w-g-e
GTP_Sutuki
GTP_PASM
GTP_Sureshot
GTP_Wayne
GTP_cicua
GTP_LinPark
GTP_CICO
GTP_wayna
GTP_Worst_Driver
GTP_aussienicko
GTP_Animera
GTP_Jump_Ace
GTP_Rutter200
GTP_Small_Fryz
GTP_CSL
GTP_Twissy

Division two
GTP_Eriba
GTP_DGiant2000
GTP_Vagabond
GTP_A7XMaverick
GTP_Rikson
GTP_Roomboter
GTP_Plato
GTP_HotDog
GTP_Crispy74
GTP_fifo
GTP_Joost
GTP_jagsta
GTP_Velez
GTP_NielsG2
GTP_jumpputt
GTP_DrWatson
GTP_RussRobit
GTP_monoha
GTP_MARSHALL
GTP_Vince_Fiero
GTP_JKMAYOL
GTP_SEMS
GTP_SnowCrash
GTP_an1mal
GTP_dsgerbc
GTP_Puck79
GTP_KumaBar
GTP_Lynx-Can
GTP_african_kat
GTP_Imalright
GTP_Mignun
GTP_MadMax86

Division Three
GTP_Munch
GTP_NIZZY
GTP_JBRINKLEY
GTP_Eneberg
GTP_HiSpeeder
GTP_MaxAttack
GTP_orsche
GTP_doobieduck
GTP_Pluscat
GTP_MuoNiuLa
GTP_Bufalobranco
GTP_pk_090
GTP_Burr-UK
GTP_Minimax
GTP_Owen
GTP_Psychaos1
GTP_tyl0r_r
GTP_Desnootz
GTP_MajikTom
GTP_ROMBA
GTP_ACE
GTP_ChUnKieBaLLz.
GTP_Mkk
GTP_chupacabrito
GTP_NJ_CAM
GTP_zdawood
GTP_BongoManCan
GTP_pt
GTP_thembg
GTP_drewdrew603
GTP_brazz75
GTP_mcfizzle
GTP_GumI8all
GTP_jimantonic
GTP_nmcp1
GTP_Barbol
GTP_OnlyMe
GTP_Finchington
GTP_ARP93
GTP_EduFW28
GTP_Super_T
GTP_DENIS
GTP_MotzMan
GTP_Cpt_D
GTP_COBRA
GTP_DODC
GTP_Akmuq

Division four
GTP_Steven
GTP_Gravitron
GTP_VGA
GTP_TUSTIN1
GTP_Joylord
GTP_weezy
GTP_BONE
GTP_Midnite
GTP_FastM3
GTP_marc9600
GTP_dhandes
GTP_RoeszaGT
GTP_Venzo
GTP_pyxen
GTP_MilleRSVR
GTP_bojangles4
GTP_NINE_HUNDRED
GTP_exstense
GTP_BlackJacques
GTP_RaceRyder
GTP_PatjeF1
GTP_G3O_Hellas
GTP_DDiamond

Division five
GTP_slamjams
GTP_Smokes
GTP_GP719
GTP_Rudenut
GTP_Velocity
GTP_pudgenet
GTP_1251Division
GTP_PittCaleb
GTP_lwh
GTP_themartlab
GTP_mooney

If there are any that I've missed please let me know

Time Submitted so far for race one.

GTP_MadMax86 Total time 16'21.779 Fastest lap 1’35.428
GTP_Eriba: Total race time 16’21.564 | Fastest Lap 1’34.932
GTP_DGiant2000: Total race time 16’57.207 | Fastest Lap 1’38.804
GTP_OnlyMe: total time: 16'28.447 / fastest lap: 1'36.876
GTP_Sutuki: Total time: 16'08.321 Best lap: 1'34.786
GTP_w-g-e: Race time: 16'08.338 Fastest lap: 1'35.192

You could place this page into your favourites, which will save you searching thought all the other threads in the online racing section, to keep a track of who else from your division is taking part.

This is an Unofficial event put on by your members not Admin.

You can also find more info here GTP_IDOR

Other links for interested members for racing events or online see
Weekly Race Series
GTP_OMRS

TCRacing
T&L Racing

Phillip.

Last edited:
Nice work Philip, another online race event. My internet connection is working allright now, so I should be able to race online regularly. The racing based on division is interesting.
I'll be the first to entry and hope many will follow.:)

GTP_w-g-e Division 1

See you on track.

If the race days fit in my agenda, i will paricipate.

Can you let me race in div 3 where i belong like back in the GT5P days when i was div 3 silver. Have myself overqualified for GT5 :dopey: Up to you to.

GTP_Roomboter

Div (look at my signature and consider what i said above)

If the days AND TIMES fit into my crazy food business diary I would be glad to join in! Nice work Philip, loyal GTP and WRS member as always since the (his) beginning.

GTP_Steven Division 4

Well, if Dennis is going into D3, so am I!! If not we can hopefully have our own little battle at the back end of D2 :)

Count me in :cheers:

GTP_DGiant2000 Division 2

If it's convenient for me to race, I'll be very happy to race with my fellow people :)

GTP_Munch Division 4

I'd like to participate (if it fits in my working schedule ofcourse)
I like the idea to use combo's from WRS to compete.
Thanks.

GTP_Rikson
Division 3

If I got the time I will definately check it out! Great initiative, Phil 👍

GTP_PASM division 1

I'll definitely participate, as long as we're not racing in the middle of the night ;)

GTP_Sutuki Division 1

Really is a nice surprise to see so many names in just 24hrs of posting, keep putting the word out to members in your own division to sign up, we know how difficult it is with time zones and personal lives to get online at the same time.

So the more we can get into each division the better, as not all will be online at the same time.

There is also information and suggestions from members here (GTP_IDOR) if you care to read it, or if you wish to leave any comment.

Phillip.

Well, if Dennis is going into D3, so am I!! If not we can hopefully have our own little battle at the back end of D2 :)

Count me in :cheers:

GTP_DGiant2000 Division 2

Hope Phil will count you in for Div 3 then we can battle it out somewhere in the middle of Div 3. I stead of we turning off the lights in Div 2 :lol: Oh and Rikson can keep us company :)

Thanks Phil for putting in me in Div 3. Feel much better now :)

Nice idea Phillip. 👍 I'll throw myself in if you don't object. :)

GTP_Vagabond Division 2

GTP_Gravitron Division 4

Not finding time for anything in GT5 *but* WRS these days. This would be a good 2nd activity.

Come on people

I hear you Dennis, I am surprised at how few in WRS have taken the time to show interest in this, reading the banter each week from some of the members, I believed they would have been the first to try out racing some of the wrs combos online.

It's not Compulsory to race just because you’ve put your name down, this is free and easy online racing with other members from your divisions.

I’m still working on score/results come leader board and my earlier idea of prises was dashed a little by the update, I’m still working on something.
But without names in the divisions there is no way forward, as Dennis said above come on guys support your members and enter your tags.

Phillip.

Philip, please can you now put me in division 3 as I got promoted!! 👍

Thank you!

Adam

Updated congrats on your promotion 👍 you'll be after my seat next :scared:

Lets see if we can also talk more guys into filling up the division, so we can have full grids for online racing.

Phillip.

Seem to be promoted allso :)
For statistics Philip 👍
This settles for Dennis and DGiant 2000 I guess...

For statistics Philip 👍

:lol: Dennis is going to be all on his own at this rate in Div 3

Updated congrats Eric on your promotion. 👍

I hope to meet up with Andy sometime over the weekend to discuss the finer points of the points/results system; this will also determine the prises awarded for wins in each division.

Phillip.

For statistics Philip 👍

Congrats mate Eric.

Philip can bring me back to Div 2. Could be some nice racing between Any, Eric and me.

Hey Philip how is this going to take place? It is a little unclear to me what/how/when will happen.

Of course, sign me up anyway :)

GTP_cicua Division 1

Hey Philip how is this going to take place? It is a little unclear to me what/how/when will happen.

Of course, sign me up anyway :)

GTP_cicua Division 1

Hi Simon.

It's free and easy It's not compulsary to race any event just because you've put your name down.

It's more down to you as members to keep track of who's online and when you join in with online racing, with time zones and private lives it's very hard to get members online at the same time.(tried that in the past)

This is where your input as memebrs come into play, keep this thread in your favorites you can check then who is online from posts entered here when guys in the same division are looking to take part in the race posted.

Same as WRS the event for that week is posted, it's then up to you when you take part in it, admin cant tell you when to race, nor can I thats up to you and other members when you have free time.

I'll post the race event weekly, fortnightly, monthly you then post in this thread when you would like to race, or look what other members dates time have been posted from your own division.

Obviously the more members you get in your division to sign up and race online the better and closer your racing will be.

I have a number of race events lined up, which I'm going to mix in with past WRS weeks, so making it very interesting.

I think you get the picture, the members have to make it work, I cant make you join in the fun of racing online.

I'm still going ahead with the points/results system; this will also determine the prises awarded for wins in each division at the moment.

I'll post more about that later and how it will work, what we realy need, to make sure of good online close racing is more members to show interest and sign up in all the divisions.

Phillip.

Latest Posts

Back