The Fabmaru and Vandenal Show! Upd.35 Teaser!

• Thread starter Pyle_PMG
  • 274 comments
Glad your making use of it, It's much nicer play with the Black Beauties with 0 Miles, instead of more than 20k up to 40k miles.

I piece of advice on the shots, you may want to make them a tad brighter, they all seem a bit dark to me. On most shots I increase the exposure (in game) somewhere between 0.4-0.7, depending on the track, and whether the car has bright light (sun) reflecting on it's viewable surfaces or not.

My request, take a single shot of each car on the save... Just kidding.:)

You know that I might just try to do that...

And I'll try some brighter settings.

Nice pictures! I agree with GrumpEone, you might need to bump the EV a bit, for tracks like Tokyo R246, as it has "misty" lighting.

AWESOME!!!! Sorry, no other words would fit the place just right, though my advice, some blur wouldn't hurt, some pics would fit just beautifully with some blur, but still, AWESOME!!!!

Last edited:
Update 8:
AWESOME!!!! Sorry, no other words would fit the place just right, though my advice, some blur wouldn't hurt, some pics would fit just beautifully with some blue, but still, AWESOME!!!!

Thanks! Here are some more pics...

Hey, dude, if you're taking requests, how about an AE86 Trueno drifting?

SVX's Request for a Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon...

More to be added soon...

Last edited:
Thanks! Though I have to admit, the attempt at drifting a AE86 was a fail on my part, I just cannot set my cars up for drifting, I am better at setups for maximum grip, maximum performance and no sliding. And to Skython, :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: indeed! :lol: :)

The drool is mainly splattered on the close up blued Toyota AE86 or whatever it's called, very good shot

Woooooo, post #300

Last edited:
Update 9
Here you go GrumpEone!
The Buick Special burns rubber at Autumn Ring.

Last edited:
Update 10a
Thank you!
I only managed to get only one picture of the Neon before I passed out at 3 pm.
Just woke up an hour ago.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Update 10B:
Here is part two of the Dodge SRT-4 (Neon) LM photoshoot.

Last edited:
Thanks SVX! That took me a week to make those shots. And a few months to understand how to make hybrids. That Neon has over 1000hp. a Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept engine, stage 3 turbo from the Neon, and all the Neon's tuneable parts. I'm going to add a 7-speed transmission from the Nismo GTR-LM. What kind of hybrid would you want?

Hmmmmm, I would have to think of something. The Nismo GTR-LM has 7 gears? For real? Wow!

SVX
Hmmmmm, I would have to think of something. The Nismo GTR-LM has 7 gears? For real? Wow!

I think its the GTR-LM Concept that has 7 gears.

Yes the Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car `02 has 7 Gears, the BMW M5 '05 is another, and of course the Formula Gran Turismo `04, I've heard there are a few others, but I don't know them specifically. Also the NIKE One 2022 '22 has 8 gears that are not adjustable, unless you do it manually with GS codes, I have only really adjusted the Nike trans by lowering the final drive with codes.

Yes the Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car `02 has 7 Gears, the BMW M5 '05 is another, and of course the Formula Gran Turismo `04, I've heard there are a few others, but I don't know them specifically. Also the NIKE One 2022 '22 has 8 gears that are not adjustable, unless you do it manually with GS codes, I have only really adjusted the Nike trans by lowering the final drive with codes.

What are the codes for the Formula Gran Turismo parts? You have no codes for the F1 car in your excel spreadsheets...

Update 11
My apologies for the long time in between posts, real life has got in the way. As has foods class :lol:.

BMW 120d at Tokyo Route 246:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Various other shots:

Please comment otherwise I'm going to stop doing this all together if no one criticizes or praises my work.

Last edited:
Great Gallery. This update is very good as well.👍 Since you took some scenery photos you could post some in the non-car thread. 💡

Back