Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
Sauber C9

Ok guys, 22 pics of this beast... So I will post some medium size pics (my favs) then thumbnails for others.

Last edited:
Nice as always đź‘Ť Really like the idea of putting your favorites in a medium sized pic and the others in thumbnails.

Thank you all!

[Nor]MclarenF1;5181773
Love the C9 set! The car is an absolute monster!
I would love to see a set taken at la Sarthe to!

You mean a set at La Sarthe with the C9? Actually, I used to shoot Group C and LM cars at La Sarthe in order to get some authenticity in my pics. But I must say that the NĂĽr is way more useful to get variety and I was somehow bored to shoot at the same turns at La Sarthe.

Basically, I thought I would get the same pics of the C9 at La Sarthe that I had with these sets:

So I headed to this German car's homeland this time...

But I will come back at La Sarthe for two reasons: I'm french and I have some pics to do with the Toyota GT One and the Bentley Speed 8. For now I have about 8 sets to upload and publish, all non race car except two (if Zonda R can be considered as a "real" race car).

Last edited:
Good lord, the 787B set is stunning. đź‘Ť

I didn't even bother to look at anything else as that instantly caught my eye!

Brilliant Dolp Love the C9 update :eek: .

Oh and You might want to fix your large Picture display when we click a Photo.

Work in progress... I have 11 sets in the loop, but can't wait to share some with you...

And what I think is maybe my best shot ever... :drool:

Last edited:
As good as always Dolp. Great track selection (you can always get good pics there) and a white Pagani. Don't think I have seen one of them in this forum but it looks pretty good in white. Hope you continue the great work. đź‘Ť

By the way I have subscribed for your thread. Don't know why I didn't do it earlier.

As good as always Dolp. Great track selection (you can always get good pics there) and a white Pagani. Don't think I have seen one of them in this forum but it looks pretty good in white. Hope you continue the great work. đź‘Ť

By the way I have subscribed for your thread. Don't know why I didn't do it earlier.

Really love this track, both for driving or shooting. Shame I didn't tried static shooting session yet, mainly because of my lack of stop the car somewhere instead of chasing time :dopey:
I saw some white Pagani Zonda R on the forum but I had this idea for a long time. Was just waiting to get a matte white chip to get this result. It ruins some light effects but finally, it's ok. I want to try a different type of paint chip on this car as I think it's one of the most interesting car to paint.
And thanks again for the nice words and subscription... :sly:

Dear lord your output of quality images is incredible! :eek: :bowdown:

Wish I had this kind of comment on my real photographs :dunce:

I love how you use both standards and premiums in your photos! they are excellent (and alot of them wow)

It's a heartbreaker to not be able to have some cars premium. But, actually, I found shooting standard cars give some challenge as you have to get better composition than with premiums. It's also more challenging regarding background and/or environment, and I'm pretty glad it forced me to find spot as on my Audi R8 LMS set.

As said in your Flickr Stream, its truly incredible work on how standard cars can look so good. You will make PD proud but also lazy as they wont want to make them premium if they look this good :D

The Pike Peak does look stunning.

Stunning pictures Dolp.

Zonda R: Awesome pictures, the last one is amazing.

22B: I had to look at this set, as I love Subarus. Great deal of realism in that set.

Back