Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
There is some serious quality here. Your work with standard cars is really astonishing cause they normally look so bad but you make them look good. Take those Sauber C9 shots at the Nürburgring for example. They look amazing.👍

ps.
I actually shot the same car with the same colour at the same track as you did with the Pagani.:) It looks brilliant in matte white.

Thanks all!

Wow Astonishing Dolp ,love the 22b and Zonda updates :eek: Oh and regarding the large display what I mean that You should fix your links in the Pictures for example when I click on a photo it doesn't load the full size version of the photos like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/yacknonchalant/5610761097/sizes/l/in/photostream/

I understand your point on full size issue with the Flickr links. But as it's allowed easily on the main photo's page (multiple size available), I assumed it's more fair to let people choose if they want or not upload the largest size.

[...]
ps.
I actually shot the same car with the same colour at the same track as you did with the Pagani.:) It looks brilliant in matte white.

White nicely fits the Pagani's body. I'm still looking for another color this car deserves, if you found one, make a call :sly:

Nice pictures. I personally hate taking pictures of a car in a city track but you made them work. 👍 My favorites would have to be the last three.

Beautiful, I also like the angle of the photo with the engine shot. I'm running out of compliments for you Dolp.

Nice. I like that vertical panning mode 1 pic I saw you posted earlier. 👍 The rest are awesome as usual! 👍

Back