Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
I like the battle in shot 2! I wish it had a bit more motion though. Also like #4
Thanks for the comments. I just found out how to get some great action shots but because of the PSN outage it will be a long time before you can see them. ;)
Love that TME Evo set. I like that potrait #4 from that FGT set. 👍
Thank you. Hopefully I can get even better :D
EVO set #10 is excellent as are others but that one is the best.👍
It is nice that you like the the whole set. That number #10 shot is one of my favorites as well ;)
Nice shots love Portraits 1,2,4.
Thanks. I entered that #2 portrait shot of the FGT into the PMC competition.

Thanks for the comments and criticism. :D

Love the feel of portrait #2. Really nice set of shots - I would personally like to see a bit more motion blur in them, to really give that sense of pace :)

Love the angle ( of the wheels ) on the EVO. Great pics. Have seen some hot stuff. But dont oversteer haha ! I dont like the Formula cars, they look boring in GT5. But you did a grood job !

Love the feel of portrait #2. Really nice set of shots - I would personally like to see a bit more motion blur in them, to really give that sense of pace :)

Thanks. I am at the stage of trying different setups to try and get it to have a bit more action in the picture and I think I have found it. Sadly you won't be able to see it for a long time because I have a lot of sets to put up before then.

Love the angle ( of the wheels ) on the EVO. Great pics. Have seen some hot stuff. But dont oversteer haha ! I dont like the Formula cars, they look boring in GT5. But you did a grood job !

Thank you. I didn't like the FGT cars that much either but for the competition I wanted to have more then I car in the picture and I didn't really want three of the exact same car. So I picked the FGT because it had a few different liveries for it and then took a good 50 pictures of them :crazy:

I would like a couple more comments or criticism so I can start the next set, FGT in the rain, on a new page. I will update later tonight 👍

Is the Suzuka sky always that white? I don't take many pictures there, but I don't remember it like that. It's taking away from the color of the FGTs. They're good shots nonetheless. I especially like the #2 portrait shot. It looks like a picture from an actual race at Suzuka with everything on the line.

edit: I see someone beat me to it about Suzuka. I sometimes use the AE Lock feature because I'm not too familiar with EV.

Last edited:
Rossticles
Is the Suzuka sky always that white? I don't take many pictures there, but I don't remember it like that. It's taking away from the color of the FGTs. They're good shots nonetheless. I especially like the #2 portrait shot. It looks like a picture from an actual race at Suzuka with everything on the line.

edit: I see someone beat me to it about Suzuka. I sometimes use the AE Lock feature because I'm not too familiar with EV.

In the weather change layout it is. Great shots Ashes!

The sky is so white because it is, from memory, clouds. Just a huge blanket of clouds from the weather change layout as Mac K said. Also I am not very familiar with the AE Lock and I tend to play around with the EV, but I forgot to while taking these pictures.
Thanks for the comment. I picked #2 of the portrait shot to go into the PMC - week 21 competition.

In the weather change layout it is. Great shots Ashes!

Thanks. Hopefully I can continue to make great shots.

FGT in the Rain
Landscape

Suzuka-FGT.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-3.jpg

Suzuka-FGT-5.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-7.jpg

Suzuka-FGT-15.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-19.jpg

Suzuka-FGT-22.jpg

Portrait
Suzuka-FGT-4.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-12.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-14.jpg

Suzuka-FGT-23.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-17.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-18.jpg

Suzuka-FGT-20.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-21.jpg

#4 of portrait, and the vertical (I know, again :lol:) set are my favourites. Fantastic work! 👍

Very nice, I like the 2nd and last one. 👍

Just a piece of advice, maybe darken the shots to make the rain stand out more or else it looks more like smoke.

Nice set.👍
Very cool. I like how you captured the hectic start of a GP. 👍
I did my best to try and capture that. I felt it was an important part of the race.
SVX
#4 of portrait, and the vertical (I know, again :lol:) set are my favourites. Fantastic work! 👍
:lol: Thank you for your kind comments.
Very nice, I like the 2nd and last one. 👍

Just a piece of advice, maybe darken the shots to make the rain stand out more or else it looks more like smoke.
Thanks for the advice. I will make sure I try it out later. 👍

FGT with Filters
Landscape
Suzuka-FGT-1.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-2.jpg

Suzuka-FGT-6.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-8.jpg

Suzuka-FGT-9.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-10.jpg

Suzuka-FGT-24.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-28.jpg

Suzuka-FGT-40.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-46.jpg

Portrait
Suzuka-FGT-11.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-13.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-16.jpg

Suzuka-FGT-34.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-35.jpg
Suzuka-FGT-36.jpg

All comments and criticism is welcome​

Very good work. My favourites are #5, #6, #7 and #8 and... the vertical shots! Again!

Nice update. Landscape 9 reminds me of old Nintendo games. It's great to see the different filters together. Some work much better than others with rain.

p78
picture 5 is real nice
Thanks.
Picture 4 and 5 are my favourite ones :)
Have you ever tried using the cross-prossesing filter?
great shots all around!
No. I have hardly ever tried using the cross-processing filter. Might try it but you won't see it for another month or so. :guilty:
There are a lot of great pictures in the FGT sets awesome work!
Thank you. I hope I can keep you happy :D
My favorites have to be #9 in the landscape and #5 in the portrait 👍
Thanks. They are both part of my favorites as well ;)
SVX
Very good work. My favourites are #5, #6, #7 and #8 and... the vertical shots! Again!
:lol: I better keep posting vertical shots then ;)
I absolutely Love the Update ,Capturing the feel of close F1 racing .Brilliant stuff
Thank you. I tried my best to capture that at the time.
Nice update. Landscape 9 reminds me of old Nintendo games. It's great to see the different filters together. Some work much better than others with rain.
Thank you. I tried to use different filters so you didn't see the same filter over and over again because you really need some variety. But I do know what you mean 👍
I like #5 landscape and #2 potrait. :)
Thank you.

I would like to thank you guys again for commenting. :D

Okay I thought I would show you my Final Entries.

PMC Week 22 - Become the PMC drift king!
Old Final Entry

Click for big

New Final Entry

Click for big

2.0 Week 22 - GRAVEL vs SNOW
FINAL ENTRY

Click for Big

CCCL Week 8 - Suzuki Swift in London
FINAL ENTRY

Click for Big

Hopefully these will keep you talking to the next page.​

Great work :)
Thank you.
Your new drift entry is much better.

Like the strong B&W in the Swift shot as well! 👍
I didn't really think the first drift shot was the best I could do so I went and drifted one of my most powerful FR cars I had. :dopey:
I am starting to get a lot of B&W pictures. Hope you enjoy them.
The Swift shot is amazing, great work 👍
Thank you. I hope I can make it into the polls with that.

Back