Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
Awesome work, that is just impressive how the realistic the pictures look :drool:
I wish that my pictures would look that realistic :(

Perhaps not your most inspired update but I certainly wouldn't say it's bad. I like the warm tones in 1, 3 and 6. Still waiting on your GT-One update... :mischievous:

Great job capturing the backfire of that BMW. I struggled to get it with that car up to the point where I gave up.

What the heck, how come I never responded here xD. Incredible gallery man. The 2nd Golf GTI RM is my favorite :embarrassed:.

Cant wait till you make a R34 GT-R shoot ghehe.:drool:

I just don't get how you do it?

You take many shots of the same car, you still keep everything interesting, there's never any dull moments in your shots. Great I say. ;)👍

Ok guys... What's next after the blue Zonda??

Quick Poll:

Choice #1: 35 pics (:crazy:)
5681729804_5df767de8d.jpg

Choice #2: 37 pics (:dunce:)
5681176953_8a63758dc5.jpg

Choice #3: 18 pics (:dopey:)
5681178565_5cee7cc2ab.jpg

Choice #4: 23 pics (:sly:)
5681180361_2751ff4c1f.jpg

Choice #5: 19 pics (:))
5681746480_9343ef9364.jpg

[Edit] @Ceiling_fan: will do my best to work on the awaited Toyota GT-One soon...

Last edited:
First of all - Thank you for using standard cars for pics! We don't see them much around here. Plus, your photos are really nicely edited. I want escudo update!

Woah, that's a bright car! :lol: I think my favourites are the first and last, as the wild angles match the wild car!

Did that purple come from a 70s muscle car? :lol:

1, 3 and 12 all look nice!

I'd like to see the Escudo set, I've seen a couple photos in some of the photomode forum threads, looking good!

Holy :crazy: these sets are awesome! I'll make a cup of coffee and start viewing all of them from the beginning! Wonderful work with the standard cars!

Back