CLOSED: CCCL Competition: Week 9

• Thread starter atlop
  • 135 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two incredibly similar shots an hour apart? Weeeird...

Finally getting back into the comps, so I may enter this, even though HSR doesn't give a lot of possibilities...

I knew they would look too similar. I took that shot yesterday, but I will replace it later on in the week anyway.

@ ziggedzag, your shot is fantastic... but I thought that for the theme it says "high speed shots" it would mean shots that are only in motion. The same goes for a few other entries which look to be static shots.

Anyway here's my attempt:
Final Entry

^^Click for larger image^^

Just noticed the "GT" logo is invisible - I think it's because it's located directly where the sun is.​
I also like your photo. It fits the words "High Speed", others are nice photos but do not have Speed. I like this.

I have been informed that there is some confusion around the theme and whether your shot is eligible to make the poll.
The only criteria is that is be a Ferrari 458 at High Speed Ring, how you present that is up to you. 👍

Two incredibly similar shots an hour apart? Weeeird...

Finally getting back into the comps, so I may enter this, even though HSR doesn't give a lot of possibilities...

I guess it was to be expected, the bridge is a major visual element of the track.

Come on Slip, I think there are a lot of nice areas to the track. Some of my favourite images have been taken at HSR. You can do it!

Well this is my final entry after a re-visit and tried ( I really did try :crazy: ) to avoid settling on a "bridge" shot but got swayed into using this one.

Final Entry

Well this is my final entry after a re-visit and tried ( I really did try :crazy: ) to avoid settling on a "bridge" shot but got swayed into using this one.

Final Entry

It's looking pretty Realistic to me. I think it's one of the best so far.

The way I see it, in this competition, you need to have both the car and the location prominent/recognizable in the photo. There are three things that define HSR, the first high speed banked turn, the bridge, and the tunnel (you can count the HSR banners along the grid if you like).

I had a few conventional shots waiting in the wings but felt like using the bridge one for some reason.

FINAL ENTRY

Not too optimistic with this one, but then again, when I am i don't get into the poll so who knows haha! Click for big!

I must say the 458 is an incredbly beautiful car... but very hard to capture.

Anyway, this is my

Final Entry

Fantastic shot 👍 but....No other editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode

Thanks... And:

facepalm.jpg

... I'm such a dumbass!! Will upload the un-edited version as my new Final Entry in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back