Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
Awesome Pagani set. Is that Amaranth Pearl? Love that colour, such a deep purple, :D

Would like to see the Escudo set most. 👍

Thank you all!

Will get the color chip name of the Pagani as soon as possible.
Quite strange (for me) but I thought heavy colored scheme on the standard Zonda C12S will enhance the design's impact on audience, distracting it from the poor standard model and flat original color. Tried with the original paint color and ending with uninteresting pics. I'm wondering if another grey chip (metal or pearl) will resolve this issue.

The poll: as many requested, the Escudo set is on his way (as stated in the first post updated) but Ferrari California set will follow as TVR asked for it (and I'm glad for it).

Holy :crazy: these sets are awesome! I'll make a cup of coffee and start viewing all of them from the beginning! Wonderful work with the standard cars!

You might want to prepare a full coffe pot as I had more than 140 pics ready to be uploaded, 4 sets to edit (approx. 40 pics) and a to do list that growing day by day... :scared::sly:
Seriously, I'm glad you enjoy your journey in this gallery as it's the way I enjoy others galleries here.

That F40 gallery is outstanding, I have been working that car up for the last couple of days, it gets lost is the shuffle sometimes, GREAT WORK!

The F40 is a legendary car. In this way, it's certainly one of the most difficult to photograph as there are many many pics existing here and there. That's why I decided pretty early to shoot a white one.
But I admit that my heart beats for the Rosso Corsa

My god that is ..... pretty indeed !!👍
Is that original or modified ...??

5371426300_2ae0bb4d44_m.jpg
5606514800_7840f19dd7_m.jpg

My god that is ..... pretty indeed !!👍
Is that original or modified ...??

5371426300_2ae0bb4d44_m.jpg
5606514800_7840f19dd7_m.jpg

Thank you!

All my pics are edited with Adobe Lightroom 3 (currently running version 3.4). Editing is mostly focused on exposure/light, contrast, tones, and accentuation. Almost never resizing/cropping and almost never area editing (no blur, no adding/delete thing).

Next to this update, and following several demands, I changed all my GT5 images licenses to allow downloading and access to 1620x1080 res

Enjoy! :sly:

That second shot is astonishing .Love the Location As well .Kings of the Standards car shots is back again :D :D

Great set as always Dolp. Great color combinations, detail, and perspective. The sheep made me laugh. :sly: Numbers 2 and 3 are probably my favorites. Number three evokes a hot summer day. Nice.

You must of loved taking pictures of that car. 2 sets done and another one to come :D Can't wait.

Well it's the danger of track's time changes: every 20 sec the light changes and allows various atmospheres and nice pics. And suddenly, tadam! It's the night and you don't see anything.

I always hated the look of the Escudero. And it still looks like a playmobile car in GT5. BUT YOU SIR, actually made it look good!

Awesome job, yet again :)👍

Back