Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
8,6,10 Beautiful Work But why No Big Size :D :D .Would love to see those in full screen.
Okay then. I will start adding full size links to all of the sets. Just like to also note that all of my full sized pics are only 682 x 1023 (or the other way around ;)) so they are not really full, full sized pics.
My favs are #5, 6, 10 and 12. :)
Great job Ashes - I like all of them. I especially like the black and white photos - they give me some ideas with HDR that I might try now that I'm just getting into it. Well done bro. 👍
SVX
Very nice Ashes. My favourites are the photomode sets.
I like 1, 6 & 10.

THANKS 👍👍👍

My Final Entries

CCCL - Week 9 - FINAL ENTRY

PMC Week 23 - FINAL ENTRY

2.0 Week 23 - FINAL ENTRY

nice entries ashes.
You should min. get 2 out of 3 in the polls and you will surely collect some votes with them.
PMC Entry is my favorite ;)

Ashes619, you're getting better and better day after day. Particularly on this last set. My fav to the 2.0 entry.

nice entries ashes.
You should min. get 2 out of 3 in the polls and you will surely collect some votes with them.
PMC Entry is my favorite ;)

Thank you. I hope I can at least make the polls but there are some great shots in all the competitions.

Ashes619, you're getting better and better day after day. Particularly on this last set. My fav to the 2.0 entry.

Thank you. I may not be producing pictures up to the standard of these final entries because I took them a couple of days a go and the other sets that are coming I took about a week a go.

That interior ARTA Garaiya shot through the windshield is great. I wish the mini filter wasn't used though. It takes away from some of the detail.

so i looked at alot of your pics from your first original post to what you posted recently and man thats alot of progression. You can tell how much youve advanced since your first original post.

Love your gallery :)

That interior ARTA Garaiya shot through the windshield is great. I wish the mini filter wasn't used though. It takes away from some of the detail.
Sorry about that. I thought it was a good idea to make it look a bit more like a the interior of a car model. Next time I do something like that I will take two pics 👍

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Sorry, but I can't stop :drool: :drool: I love that Holden Monaro PMC entry 👍 Makes me want to play with my Monaro
mate, monaro shot is brilliant!
so i looked at alot of your pics from your first original post to what you posted recently and man thats alot of progression. You can tell how much youve advanced since your first original post.

Love your gallery :)
Your 2.0 Entry is very nice indeed. 👍
All 3 entries are good! 👍 👍

THANKS Everyone

Art Morrison - Corvette '60

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8#9
#10#11

#6 is ingenious. Looked like a Rorschach ink blob at first but then I realized it was a reflection of the cathedral. :D I also really like the angle, composition, mood, tones and tilt in the first one. 👍

love this 'vette

Thank you.

I like #2, the rest a bit dark imo.
I was going for a dark look in all these pictures. 👍

#6 is ingenious. Looked like a Rorschach ink blob at first but then I realized it was a reflection of the cathedral. :D I also really like the angle, composition, mood, tones and tilt in the first one. 👍
Thank you. I really appreciate it :D

Sorry about that. I thought it was a good idea to make it look a bit more like a the interior of a car model. Next time I do something like that I will take two pics 👍
Don't get me wrong, it's a great shot. I didn't want to simply say just that.

Great update with the Corvette. I love the detail even with the pictures being as dark as they are.

Wow! This set is amazing, so many great shots. My favourites are #7 and #1, due to the feeling.

Your work with multiple cars is very good. But I loved the Formula GT, Lancer Evo VI and Art Morrison sets. Nice gallery, and your improvent was easy to see, whici is cool, keep it up!

:lol:
Exactly why Full Size Pictures are needed ,Thanks for a new batch of Wall papers 👍
Glad you liked them.
Pic #2 and #6 are just pure awesomeness!
Keep up the good work! :)
Great shots! Love #6 very unique
Great shots. 👍
I'm lovin' your PMC entry.
Don't get me wrong, it's a great shot. I didn't want to simply say just that.

Great update with the Corvette. I love the detail even with the pictures being as dark as they are.
SVX
Wow! This set is amazing, so many great shots. My favourites are #7 and #1, due to the feeling.
Your work with multiple cars is very good. But I loved the Formula GT, Lancer Evo VI and Art Morrison sets. Nice gallery, and your improvent was easy to see, whici is cool, keep it up!

Thank you everyone. Here are a couple of pictures. I took the first one while taking pictures of the Art Morrison and then I edited it a little bit. Not sure if I made it look better though.

OriginalEdited

:lol:

Glad you liked them.

Thank you everyone. Here are a couple of pictures. I took the first one while taking pictures of the Art Morrison and then I edited it a little bit. Not sure if I made it look better though.

OriginalEdited

The edited more looks sharper and better but it would be great if the clouds are blurred, but I couldn't find that option in Lightroom.

Great Corvette set! 👍👍

Regarding the last two pictures, I personally think the best would have been a 'halfway' point between the two. It's extremely easy to overdo editing so always look out for things like excessive brightness, darkness, contrast, saturation (not applicable for a B&W image but in general very easy to go over the top,) sharpness, noise and blur. It takes a lot of experimenting to wind up with something you really like but it can be painful to see a great in-game pic ruined by editing. (Not that yours is.)

The edited more looks sharper and better but it would be great if the clouds are blurred, but I couldn't find that option in Lightroom.

Thanks.

Great Corvette set! 👍👍

Regarding the last two pictures, I personally think the best would have been a 'halfway' point between the two. It's extremely easy to overdo editing so always look out for things like excessive brightness, darkness, contrast, saturation (not applicable for a B&W image but in general very easy to go over the top,) sharpness, noise and blur. It takes a lot of experimenting to wind up with something you really like but it can be painful to see a great in-game pic ruined by editing. (Not that yours is.)

Okay. I am very new at editing my pictures and, like the in game photommode, it may take me a while to get it right. Also I guess these new ones are a bit overdone as well.

Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) RM '02

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8
#9#10
#11#12#13

Kyoto-Nissan-7-1.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool: This one is excellent 👍

Back