VEYRONR8 GALLERY/Updated Every Day/

• Thread starter VeyronR8
  • 304 comments
The last one is good. A bit close to edge of frame for me, but good lighting and mood. First one could have been better if it was brighter maybe. The first shot on this page is really good. 👍

The SLS was a fail as to what it was mean't to be, I tried to get the glowing brakes, the car and the carousel at the same time. Thank you for the constructive comments 👍 .

I love the shots 'BUT' I would recommend a better Sense of Speed as the car Looks Stationary (Unless it is :D )Set the Panning Mode to 2 and the shutter Speed to 1/60 Will look better in My Opinion (Also Auto Focus on the Car 👍 )

Ferrari 599 & Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640

I don't know why I took the same photo twice

Just playing around with the camera

Please leave comments and tell me what you think

Some nice pictures there once again. That 2.0 competition is crazy :crazy: They have some awesome pictures in there and it is very hard to get into the polls. You really need to know how to edit to get in. (sadly I am not the best editor :()

Hopefully I see you in that competition soon and good luck in all that you enter 👍

Thanks, one thing I noticed about the Lambo wheel is that the Lamborghini crest is nothing like it really is on the wheel.

BMW M3 Coupe @ Eiger Nordwand Short Track

Aston Martin DB9 @ Eiger Nordwand Short Track

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-Spec II Nur (R34) @ Nurburgring GP/F

Last edited:
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe @ Siena - Piazza del Campo

Not my greatest set of photos I've ever put up, my personal favorite is the last photo.

Please leave comments and tell me what you think.

Nice couple of sets. As you said they are not your greatest set of photos put up but you have still done well. My favorites are the last two and out of them I would have to pick the B&W one just because it is B&W :P

Back