VEYRONR8 GALLERY/Updated Every Day/

• Thread starter VeyronR8
  • 304 comments
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 @ Monza

Not the best looking car but I'm quite happy with how these turned out, please leave comments and tell me what you think.

Thanks, it was between the last 599 photo and the chosen one, only thing is that I don't know if it counts. I'm looking forward to see what the theme of the C.C.C.L Competition is.

Feel free to call me just F458
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif

Ferrari 512BB & Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No chicane)

Ferrari 512BB @ Mt.Aso (Custom track)

Ferrari 512BB @ San Galgano Abbey

What do you think?

Last edited:
Well done Veryon! I like your black and white photo (captured the racing essence), the vertical Abby shot (maybe photoshop some cool stars/sky into the windows...), and the distance shot of the Ferrari at Mt. Aso. Most of my shots have been up close, but I really like that distance shot - it gives me some ideas about some photos I want to take. Keep 'em coming!

Well done Veryon! I like your black and white photo (captured the racing essence), the vertical Abby shot (maybe photoshop some cool stars/sky into the windows...), and the distance shot of the Ferrari at Mt. Aso. Most of my shots have been up close, but I really like that distance shot - it gives me some ideas about some photos I want to take. Keep 'em coming!
Thanks, I really like the long distance shot myself but I just don't know why.

Back