Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
Love the corvette 3 7 11. 2 Looks great just a touch of blur on the car but the headlights are in focus.

Nissan 4 & 12 look great.

Awesome stuff dude :drool: Where did you get that silvia?
I got the Nissan silvia from the premium dealership and then I race modified it.
:drool::drool::drool::drool: This one is excellent 👍
Love the corvette 3 7 11. 2 Looks great just a touch of blur on the car but the headlights are in focus.

Nissan 4 & 12 look great.
My favorite group of shots are the CTR in the dirt. Perspective is brilliant.
SVX
Very good, both of the edited pictures are quite good.
Thank you everyone.

Toyota 2010 Kyle Busch #18 CAMRY

Landscape
#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8
#9#10
#11#12

Portrait
#1#2#3
#4#5#6

Kyoto-Nissan-7-1-1.jpg

That is a very unique and good composition. Would be even better if you can blur the trees more and let the car stand out, also change the toning.

I would love to try that composition myself:sly:

I also love the silvia picture quoted above. And it's the first time I see drifting with a Nascar, I love landscape 4 and 5, nice composition!

Loving the last NASCAR shot. I really like that you cut off exactly by the end of the windscreen. Those lips look cute.

That is a very unique and good composition. Would be even better if you can blur the trees more and let the car stand out, also change the toning.

I would love to try that composition myself:sly:
Okay. I will start to get more blur in photo travel in future photo shots 👍
I also love the silvia picture quoted above. And it's the first time I see drifting with a Nascar, I love landscape 4 and 5, nice composition!
great gallery you have here.
Drifting a NASCAR? Booom! Looks good:tup:
I like the Silvia and Art Morison Vette sets too.
Nascar #7, NICE drift shot!
Loving the last NASCAR shot. I really like that you cut off exactly by the end of the windscreen. Those lips look cute.

Thank you Everyone. I will update later tonight.

The Corvette set is really good. 👍 Have you ever tried the cross process filter? I think it really brings out the the colours in cars. Just have to up the exposure big time.

The Corvette set is really good. 👍 Have you ever tried the cross process filter? I think it really brings out the the colours in cars. Just have to up the exposure big time.
Have you asked me this question before? I think I recall someone asking me a couple of pages back. To answer your question, I have tried it a couple of times but I usually have not saved the picture because it may have the green look or it whitens out the sky. Only a couple have worked for me.
i love #4 from the nascar set!

keep em comiiin
Thanks.

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '09

#1#2#3
#4#5#6
#7#8#9
#10#11
#12#13

Gorgeous Update my favorites will be the first (reminds me of a real picture )and number 8
Awesome update! My favorites would be the first three ones, especially the first one.

Good work!
#6 and #9 are my favs from last series. great!
Love that #9 SLR. :drool:
Very nice update, man, I shot my chrome Enzo in those same flowers, great minds do what? :dopey:
Fantastic work. 👍 I like 3, 5 and 10 the most.

THANKS Everyone

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02

Landscape
#1#2
#3#4
#5#6

Portraits
#1#2#3
#4#5#6
#7#8#9

not a big fan of the mercedes SLR set, but the last jdm set up there looks great, specially the RX7. though that might be a bit bias of me :D i love them.

not a big fan of the mercedes SLR set, but the last jdm set up there looks great, specially the RX7. though that might be a bit bias of me :D i love them.

To be honest I am not really a big fan of the SLR set either. And thanks. I really appreciate all comments and especially criticism.

Love the new sets Ashes. The SLR set, no's. 1, 3, and 7 are my favorites because of the perspective with the lamp post, buildings, car placement and mood. The SLR could be a little clearer and the clouds in 1 and 3 could be smoothed out a little (as the darker spot tends to distract), but you have a real talent for perspective in my opinion. The pictures drew me in - it feels like they tell a story. Great job. 👍

I really like the photos where the RX-7 is drifting.
Awesome gallery mate!!
Love the new sets Ashes. The SLR set, no's. 1, 3, and 7 are my favorites because of the perspective with the lamp post, buildings, car placement and mood. The SLR could be a little clearer and the clouds in 1 and 3 could be smoothed out a little (as the darker spot tends to distract), but you have a real talent for perspective in my opinion. The pictures drew me in - it feels like they tell a story. Great job. 👍
Thanks everyone 👍

Back