Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
I like some of the SLR set, specialy the first one, but I've never been a fan of chrome. Of the last set I like portraits 1, 2 and 6 (very good composition, and the warm colors work very good too)

I like some of the SLR set, specialy the first one, but I've never been a fan of chrome. Of the last set I like portraits 1, 2 and 6 (very good composition, and the warm colors work very good too)

SVX
Ashes. This. Is. AMAZING.

And the SLR set: #1, #4, #5, #8 and #9 are my favourites.
Thanks

Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90

Landscape

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6

Portrait

#1#2#3
#4#5#6
#7#8#9

you really have to control the way you use the grain filter.
in real photography, a lot of ways are being utilized to avoid grain.
if you're gonna do that, make sure it's the last thing you do before applying
a sharpening filter. another is to set them in the monochromatic setting, so
it doesn't look like it was taken with a 16000-3200 ISO setting on a cheap camera.
otherwise, really good work on the pictures. the presentation is nice as well. i'm still curious what you'd come up with after saying you got a couple ideas after seeing my SV update :) keep up the good work bud.

Number #2 and #9. Great!!

Thank you

you really have to control the way you use the grain filter.
in real photography, a lot of ways are being utilized to avoid grain.
if you're gonna do that, make sure it's the last thing you do before applying
a sharpening filter. another is to set them in the monochromatic setting, so
it doesn't look like it was taken with a 16000-3200 ISO setting on a cheap camera.
otherwise, really good work on the pictures. the presentation is nice as well. i'm still curious what you'd come up with after saying you got a couple ideas after seeing my SV update :) keep up the good work bud.

Thanks. You wont be seeing what I come up with for a while though.
And I will lay off the grain after my next update 👍

I really like the last portrait, bit too much grain though. I also like the 7th portrait. 👍

Well done dude, 👍

I love portrait #1, i just wish the color would stand out more.

portrait #4 and #6 are nooooice to. I like #9 to but something is throwing me off.

I really like the last portrait, bit too much grain though. I also like the 7th portrait. 👍

Well done dude, 👍

Hmm... 💡 From now on, no more grain 👍

I love portrait #1, i just wish the color would stand out more.

portrait #4 and #6 are nooooice to. I like #9 to but something is throwing me off.
Thank you. I feel the same about the #9th one but I can't pick it either. :odd:

I like #8 potrait and #1 landscape. 👍

2 and 5 is great! keep it up!

Thanks.

My Final Entries

PMC Week 24 - Final Entry

Click for big

2.0 Week 24 - Final Entry

Click for big

CCCL Week 10 - Final Entry

Click for big

very colorful and nice Entries! :drool:

Hope you get those in the poll. I'm sure you will get some votes then:tup:

also, so many nice pics of Mazdas and Skylines. wow...👍

"No more grain" :lol: Relax, I said there was a bit too much grain, :D Maybe it would look better if the grain itself was less colourful?

You have some great final entries there. The style in each of them was well executed I think. My favourite is the PMC one. 👍

very colorful and nice Entries! :drool:

Hope you get those in the poll. I'm sure you will get some votes then:tup:

also, so many nice pics of Mazdas and Skylines. wow...👍

Thank you. I can only hope I make the poll.

"No more grain" :lol: Relax, I said there was a bit too much grain, :D Maybe it would look better if the grain itself was less colourful?

You have some great final entries there. The style in each of them was well executed I think. My favourite is the PMC one. 👍

Thank you. I might add one with grain every couple of sets. I will see what happens.

I love the Mines Shot!

Is it a real HDR or just a HDR Tone? :)

HDR Tone? I just took it straight from GT5 photomode. I was very surprised with the result.

Great Ashes! Your PMC entry rocks!

Thank you.

Awesome entries mate, if im allowed to tell you a tip, here it is :D
When you add noise to a pic try monochronic noise, looks better IMO :)

HDR Tone? I just took it straight from GT5 photomode. I was very surprised with the result.

Yes, you can add with CS5 a HDR Tone to your picture, that it looks like a HDR, but it isn't, get it? :D

But yeah, I would be suprised with that result, too.

I like the third landscape and the last portrait. And your final entries are very nice too, good luck on the competitions!

Awesome entries mate, if im allowed to tell you a tip, here it is :D
When you add noise to a pic try monochronic noise, looks better IMO :)
Yes, you can add with CS5 a HDR Tone to your picture, that it looks like a HDR, but it isn't, get it? :D

But yeah, I would be suprised with that result, too.
I like the third landscape and the last portrait. And your final entries are very nice too, good luck on the competitions!
Nice entries ashes 👍 all worthy of making the polls IMO..... lets hope I can join you in them :)

Thank you Everyone for the comments and criticism. Now for a very special update of a stealth car :D

NSX GT500 Stealth Model

Landscape

#1#2
#3#4
#5#6
#7#8

Portrait

#1#2#3

And for your information, It isn't mine ;)

This time I liked the landscapes (1, 3 and 4 my favorites) more.
In some pictures you show the inside of the corner, but cut the outside, not that doing it is wrong, but I always try to show also the outside, if possible of course (in portrait #2 is imposible). Maybe you can try this if you want, and if you like the results show them here 👍

Landscape No. 3 and 4 are just amazing.

I love the composition in Picture 3!
The slight tilt to the side is fits and adds so much to the picture! :)

Well Done!

Back