Dolp's Gallery [Update June 2: Aston Martin V12 Vantage]

• Thread starter Dolp
  • 639 comments
Very nice set. I don't really like the car but your shots are so good that I am starting to like the car itself.

^same setup as my California :)

I only painted it nero black. But the car looks defianitly better with a spoiler and the closed top.
At first, when I bought it, I was like....:yuck:
but after painting and tuning it, I was like....:drool:

Same goes for your set.....:drool::drool::drool:

Especially the shots in the tunnel. Great location. Maybe I'll go there too in the next days ;)

Awesome! My favs are 7 and 8, but all of them are fantastic. I like the tones on them. 👍

Toyota GT-One (TS020)

Will work on this car's set in the next few days, and will post it after the Clio set...

I've seen almost all of your shots on flickr so I kinda got used to your high-class editing:)
Anyway, 👍👍👍

As usual I can't decide which one I like best... I like #11, it definitely makes me want to go to TGTT and get some shots with things in the foreground ;)

Excellent shots of the the Clio and Test Track, I can't pick a favourite! :lol: 👍

Awesome Pagani set. Is that Amaranth Pearl? Love that colour, such a deep purple, :D

Would like to see the Escudo set most. 👍

Late but confirm that the Pagani colour is Amaranth pearl... Well guessed GP!!

Toyota GT-One (TS020)

Ceiling_Fan warned me for the bad textures on this one. Don't know if an update changed it but it didn't seem to me that things were different regarding most others standart cars.
Anyway, here's the set(s)... Enjoy!

Part I: the vintage look

Wow it sure looks great! I've been seeing some of these pics around the photomode forums ;) I remember taking pics of an AI-driven GT-one and being amazed at how bad the textures were... but you know how to photograph standards well. My style of photography (which has many shots with the car very close to the camera) unfortunately brings out the worst parts of standards. The edges were so bad I even took a pic :eek:

Great angles, great post-processing, great car... what's not to love? :dopey:👍

Back