Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Shelby Cobra 427 '1966 // 1'12"748 deep forest
LSD Rear 20/19/16

Glad you liked it.:)

Oh another thing: Don't know if you've read it already, but I've no R5, sorry!
Don't worry I'll test another one.

I know . This is the kind of tune that i have to retake in a few days. Not satisfy also. But it's dificult. Like the Yellow bird... But i love this car and i'll try again and again till it stay good.
I tell you if there is some news.

Hello my friend, good news, i think you can use the Cobra for your race.
Some news settings +82 kg ballast ,with R2/R2 tyres like you ask.
It is 1'14" / 1'16" easy to drive at deep forest. Try this and tell me.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5285403#post5285403

cobrar2.jpg

Last edited:
(Cobra)
max speed= 376 km/h
final speed= 5000
1st=1846
2= 1263
3= 0927
4= 0710
5= 0563

What's your secret? I can't set this.

EDIT: Ahh I found out what you did: 1. default, 2. final 4.909, 3. max speed 420, 4. single gear ratios, 5. final 5.000)
You should really add this description to your tune!

Last edited:
What's your secret? I can't set this.

EDIT: Ahh I found out what you did: 1. default, 2. final 4.909, 3. max speed 420, 4. single gear ratios, 5. final 5.000)
You should really add this description to your tune!

Done thank you !

FERRARI 458 ITALIA '09. Pilot version // 550PP //SPORT SOFT TIRES // ONLINE OK

This is a fantastic car for skilled drivers exploring to the max and for anybody who want to know where stand his own limit and how to go further.

ferrari458gearssportsoft550ppgood.jpg

Nurburgring Nordschleife/24H/Type V , Gearbox.
ferrari458gearssportsoft550pp.jpg

E8k8v3N7NVWeiv65O1_0.jpg

VWbI7NytsnI7yurTXx_0.jpg

b2KZ68jYincer9Y8da_0.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2f.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife2m.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2j.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1kz.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
praiano63
Shelby Cobra 427 '1966 <<New tune with ballast>>

Fully tuned less chassis reinforcement.
This new tune with ballast is much more drivable than the first one. 82 kg well placed in the front part of the car make it much more easy to drive and a new LSD setting help to spare tyres and also to stay on your trajectory.
Don't brake to late ,better early with low pressure to contain the car,this brake is set to help you to carve smoothly.
Accelerate progressively with soft wheel handling. Like this you will discover a new "Shelby Cobra 427" a car that not only "looks good & wild".

Transmition: Adapt to track with "final speed"
Shift at 7000 rpm or less, use the torque .

max speed= 376 km/h
final speed= 5000

Do like that ,dixit dr_slump, the guy is Einstein. I never found the solution for this thing,it's like rubic cube, i detest rubic cube. Thank you dr_slump (dr_ gearbox) for your help.

1. default, 2. final 4.909, 3. max speed 420, 4. single gear ratios, 5. final 5.000

1st=1846
2= 1263
3= 0927
4= 0710
5= 0563

TRACK All around
power 764 ch
weight 1000 kg
perf. points: 579 pp

Downforce 0/0
Ballast: 82 kg / - 50

LSD Rear 7/25/28

Ride Height -25/-25
Spring Rate 8.0/4.5
Extension 7/1
Compression 5/2
Anti-roll bars 6/3
Camber 1.5/2.4
Toe -0.12/+0.20

Brake Balance 7/5
tires R3/R3 // ( R2/R2 MOTRSPRT/BR)

Enjoy

My last time at Deep Forest in this car was 1:23.670. With these new settings my time has improved to 1:19.922. Nearly 4 seconds improvement; my transmission settings are a bit different mainly becuz i dont understand what u did, but they have allowed me to run the twisty section in 4th gear entirely. The car is still suffering from a bit of understeer, but I counter that by letting off the gas just a hair prior to when I normally would which forces the engines braking power to help steer the car around the corner. And virtually the only time I brake is turn 1 coming off the straight. The brakes on this car are almost useless IMHO.

Com mais practico o tempo do meu carro melhorarei!

My last time at Deep Forest in this car was 1:23.670. With these new settings my time has improved to 1:19.922. Nearly 4 seconds improvement; my transmission settings are a bit different mainly becuz i dont understand what u did, but they have allowed me to run the twisty section in 4th gear entirely. The car is still suffering from a bit of understeer, but I counter that by letting off the gas just a hair prior to when I normally would which forces the engines braking power to help steer the car around the corner. And virtually the only time I brake is turn 1 coming off the straight. The brakes on this car are almost useless IMHO.

Com mais practico o tempo do meu carro melhorarei!

Very good, now you have the car for your race, just drive to low this time and it'll be OK. I'm happy now, this car take away my sleep several nights.

I join this pics to explain the transmission.
1°) reset default
sany0133.jpg

2°) final gear to 5000
sany0134n.jpg

3°)Set max speed to 420 km/h (maximum)
sany0135w.jpg

4°) Set gears like it's showed.
sany0136.jpg

Ok all is clear now .Bye and thanks for your feedback.

BMW GTR Race Car '01 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Tuned with Racing hard tyres . I did and win easy the seasonal 590PP racing hard tires using sport soft and the car detuned to 550pp , not even fun..!!!

nrburgringnordschleife2g.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife2l.jpg

BMWM3gtrracecar600pp.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2y.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife2j.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife2aj.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
SALEEN S7 '02. online ok

mazdaracewaylagunaseca3.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca4b.jpg

Tuned to the max power.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3220 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h =236,1 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3078
2: 2204
3: 1657
4: 1294
5: 1045
6: 0873
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h = 222,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 805 hp
weight 1125 kg
perf. points 622 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 8/20/5

Ride Height -20/00

Spring Rate 13.7/9.5
Extension 7/2
Compression 5/3
Anti-roll bars 5/3

Camber 1.5/1.5
Toe -0.30/+0.25

Brake Balance 5/3

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
I don't have no car to tune for the moment in my mind, if anybody have a request, any car ,if i have, just ask me it'll be a pleasure.......

LANCIA STRATOS RALLY CAR 77
Ok, I tested one of your cars (as promised).
The stratos is garbage, I thought as I drove it the first time.
But your tune is amazing! This oversteering crap drives now like on rails (nearly...)!
I don't know what I should say cause it's just tremendous easy and fast (compared with stock). The only thing I really dislike is how the car oversteers when I stop braking (snap oversteer). It happens in the first corner of Deep Forest. I think you should recheck the LSD.

I'm not sure why you use front aero 5, because this low value causes understeer at high speed. And the last point of criticism is the extremely high rear compression. I can't see the point to use compression 8. I tried a lower number (6) and I felt much better.

LANCIA STRATOS RALLY CAR 77

Aerodynamics: 5 10/35

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8 ???
Acceleration: 0/40
Deceleration: 0/35 ???

Suspension: (front/rear)
Dampers Extension: 8/7
Dampers Compression: 2/8 6

I don't want to sound rude, it should be constructive criticism. I really like this tune and you did a great job!👍

I've been trying the 458 settings and they improved my times by 4 seconds or so. I'm now turning Deep Forest at 1:16.456. I would think the Ferrari is more capable; I should mention that I'm running R1 tires, not the soft sports tires. Maybe the driver has issues :)

I've been trying the 458 settings and they improved my times by 4 seconds or so. I'm now turning Deep Forest at 1:16.456. I would think the Ferrari is more capable; I should mention that I'm running R1 tires, not the soft sports tires. Maybe the driver has issues :)

Good very good. If it work for S3, why not R1... I think it's my best car, very challenging, i would like to have the report of an excelent pilot, i think also this car have a bigest potential set like it is.
Enjoy your day.

Just tried out your Caterham tune, and it is very good. Top speed is obviously not great but there's a valid reason for that - a lack of power. However acceleration is very nice and the handling is fantastic - almost insane. It's one of the more insane cars I've ever seen and driven, and all the better for it - it's almost funny how good it is. :D

Just tried out your Caterham tune, and it is very good. Top speed is obviously not great but there's a valid reason for that - a lack of power. However acceleration is very nice and the handling is fantastic - almost insane. It's one of the more insane cars I've ever seen and driven, and all the better for it - it's almost funny how good it is. :D

Thank you my friend, Carterham is fantastic. Big driving sensations. I'm going to make a clean up in my garage, some models are going to be refited. But most of them will stay like they are.
If you like carterham you'll like the lotus 111r sport soft. One of my favorite.

Enjoy your day.

MASERATI GRANTURISMO S '08:

Tuned to the max power ,everything on, with aerofoil....

nrburgringnordschleife2h.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2r.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3x.jpg

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3307 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3718
2: 2710
3: 2061
4: 1628
5: 1328
6: 1120
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h = 199,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 677 hp
weight 1337 kg
perf. points 588 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 08/26/12

Ride Height -25 / 0

Spring Rate 11.7/09.0
Extension 8/1
Compression 5/2
Anti-roll bars 5/2

Camber 1.5/1.5
Toe -0.12/+0.14

Brake Balance 4/10

tires S3/S3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Ok, I tested one of your cars (as promised).
The stratos is garbage, I thought as I drove it the first time.
But your tune is amazing! This oversteering crap drives now like on rails (nearly...)!
I don't know what I should say cause it's just tremendous easy and fast (compared with stock). The only thing I really dislike is how the car oversteers when I stop braking (snap oversteer). It happens in the first corner of Deep Forest. I think you should recheck the LSD.

I'm not sure why you use front aero 5, because this low value causes understeer at high speed. And the last point of criticism is the extremely high rear compression. I can't see the point to use compression 8. I tried a lower number (6) and I felt much better.

I don't want to sound rude, it should be constructive criticism. I really like this tune and you did a great job!👍

Oh yes, don't worry with that, this is the best thing to progress, and i want more criticism like this.
I going to check again alls my tunes, some are older and will go back at the garage for a refresh, i am new in tuning, first i drove a lot from LDP.(i've learn a lot with this guys)
Now i begin to understand how everything work and i like it.
Thank you, i'll try your orientations.

Oh yes, don't worry with that, this is the best thing to progress, and i want more criticism like this.
I going to check again alls my tunes, some are older and will go back at the garage for a refresh, i am new in tuning, first i drove a lot from LDP.(i've learn a lot with this guys)
Now i begin to understand how everything work and i like it.
Thank you, i'll try your orientations.

Hi again, i've test my Lancia stratos rally with alls the sugestions you say, :
+front aero, just let the front more heavy ,and create oversteer under hard breaking ,don't need that.

The softer rear damper compression also don't increase nothing, i suspect only a less responsive and less forgivenner car.

For the LSD , it can be better, but this way it is ok and let the driver do anything he want, bad driving errors also are forgiven. So, what ask more.

It is a very happy car like this, a light front, extremely responsive, confiable, just show the direction with the wheel and the car go there.

I don't know how to explain this magic but it's here for everybody test and see.

Thank you for the feedback.

NISSAN FAIRLADY Z (Z34) '08 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

nrburgringnordschleife3j.jpg

nissanfairladyz34prem500_zps2e0eccd3.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3w.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3n.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Back