Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Almost, but I'm sure he tweaked it a bit to his style. I don't mind if a lil Mention of Da No_OB is made ;)

What are you talking about ? Is it a joke ??
My sets
LSD Rear 10/30/12 your 9/37/22

Ride Height -20/-20 your -24 /-19

Spring Rate 14.2/12.8 your 14.2 /12.5 this one ? big thing !
Extension 9/3 your 7/8
Compression 7/4 your 5/7
Anti-roll bars 4/6 your 6/6

Camber 2.2/1.8 your 2.5/1.8 ?? Or this?? serious??
Toe -0.04/+0.10 your -0.02 / + 0.17

Brake Balance 5/6 your 4/3

tires S3/S3 your R3 / R3 ?????

Must be a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA... HA.... HA....HOO:tdown:.

My point is that technically Roj was the first to drop a Z34... So if we wanted to start pulling that card...

I tune the car i want, the one i like at the moment or ask me to do , not because somebody tune this car, and if by the way there is several tunes to offer to a GT5 player who don't tune cars but like to have choice, i know by experience, better.
If anybody have a problem with this , it's his own problem, not mine.

Above all, my car is a SPORT SOFT tune. Nothing to compare.

Have a good GT5 day everybody...

I tune the car i want, the one i like at the moment or ask me to do , not because somebody tune this car, and if by the way there is several tunes to offer to a GT5 player who don't tune cars but like to have choice, i know by experience, better.
If anybody have a problem with this , it's his own problem, not mine.

Above all, my car is a SPORT SOFT tune. Nothing to compare.

Have a good GT5 day everybody...

👍

Ours is a sport soft tune as well but I know you've stolen nothing from anyone. Accusing people of such things causes much more headache than it's worth unless it's glaringly obviously stolen... Which this isn't.

👍

Ours is a sport soft tune as well but I know you've stolen nothing from anyone. Accusing people of such things causes much more headache than it's worth unless it's glaringly obviously stolen... Which this isn't.

Everything ok ! You know, i'm a big fan of you also, i play GT since 2000 but i tune recently, with no technicals knowledges. Just feeling and experience ,empirical way. I begin to like it a lot, because i'm the first who like my tunes. they are by myself and for me, and if anybody like, perfect. All my garage 6 month before were "Rotary Junkie & LDP" + others fews.

I enjoy a lot when i do this tunes, that's why i do it. Nothing else.

Cheers ,like you say, Ate logo, like we say.

CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 '69 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

mazdaracewaylagunaseca6.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
Very well balanced classic muscle car, good and fast any track
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

Power: 390 HP at 6200 RPM
Torque: 366 ft-lb at 4800 RPM

Weight: 1290 KG
Ballast: 117 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 50% - 50%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy new Car Dealership
Oil Change
Drive 300KM
Then oil change again.

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon Hood
Chassis reinforcement
ECU
Engine 3
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clustch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sport MediumTires. (or any sport tires)

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00/00

Engine:
Power Limiter: 94.1%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.700
Set top speed to 180 KMH = 112 MPH
1st: 3.594
2nd: 2.562
3rd: 1.896
4th: 1.479
5th: 1.195
Then Final gear again at : 2.555
Max Speed: 310 km/hr = 193 MPH UP RIGHT

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/10
Acceleration: 0/20
Deceleration: 0/18

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 8.0/7.0
Dampers Extension: 7/7
Dampers Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/2
Camber: 2.2/1.8
Toe: -0.06/ 0.08

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5

mazdaracewaylagunaseca5.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
Dude, aside from the dampers brakes and LSD. It's barely a few clicks off every setting. Don't get all pissey over it. Just be real.

RJ ? There is a first come first serve set up posting rule.

Downforce 00/20 (same)

LSD Rear 10/30/12 (one of the few differences)

Ride Height -20/-20 (click here click there, no big deal we all drop em)

Spring Rate 14.2/12.8 mine 14.2/12.5 (mirrored my SR)
Extension 9/3 (one the few different)
Compression 7/4 (one the few different)
Anti-roll bars 4/6 (one the few different, barely, but it slides)

Camber 2.2/1.8 mine 2.5/2.8 (mirrored my CA)
Toe -0.04/+0.10 mine -0.02/+0.17 (wow that's close)

Brake Balance 5/6 (one the few different)

I didn't say you stole my set up or copied it even, but if you can't at least admit to taking inspiration from it, then your dogging me.

Spring Rates and Wheel angles are practically mirrored if not closely identical.

Dude, aside from the dampers brakes and LSD. It's barely a few clicks off every setting. Don't get all pissey over it. Just be real.

RJ ? There is a first come first serve set up posting rule.

I knew it was a joke....!!! Posting Rules ???? I just put the red carpet for who have invented the corks for bottles of Rhum... If not , no way, no rules.

Good joke.

Esse cara e doente...

Last edited:
Downforce 00/20 (same)

LSD Rear 10/30/12 (one of the few differences)

Ride Height -20/-20 (click here click there, no big deal we all drop em)

Spring Rate 14.2/12.8 mine 14.2/12.5 (mirrored my SR)
Extension 9/3 (one the few different)
Compression 7/4 (one the few different)
Anti-roll bars 4/6 (one the few different, barely, but it slides)

Camber 2.2/1.8 mine 2.5/2.8 (mirrored my CA)
Toe -0.04/+0.10 mine -0.02/+0.17 (wow that's close)

Brake Balance 5/6 (one the few different)

I didn't say you stole my set up or copied it even, but if you can't at least admit to taking inspiration from it, then your dogging me.

Spring Rates and Wheel angles are practically mirrored if not closely identical.

I'm not mirrored in anything CA or else,you have to stop with this. You are not the center of the entire world. If i have to mirrored in someone talking about tunes, it's not you, you can be shure.
This is not a secret for nobody, i've write it, LDP, RJ, ... and others..... But they teach me to be myself ,not anybody else. Just a style of tune that i identify myself.
Ok for me ,next. Finish with that.

You must of missed the Sarcasm...

There is no "first come first serve" rule. So RJ's comment is a waist of space in the thread. We can post a Tune for whatever car we want whenever we want. Moving on...

I just feel your dogging me Praian with that Fairlady Z Tune.... It seems like a tweaked version of my Tune 4-real!

Last edited:
You must of missed the Sarcasm...

There is no "first come first serve" rule. So RJ's comment is a waist of space in the thread. We can post a Tune for whatever car we want whenever we want. Moving on...

I just feel your dogging me Praian with that Fairlady Z Tune.... It seems like a tweaked version of my Tune 4-real!

You can say it's not all you want, but it is what it is....

I will not discuss anything else about this subject with you.
Just 1 thing. Put some Soft tires on your tune and let see what is the best tune.. OK ? an impartial tester can give the answer.
Just compare what can be compare. Tweaked...... :scared:

You can say it's not all you want, but it is what it is....

14.2/12.8 is mirroring my 14.2/12.5

2.2/1.8 is mirroring my 2.5/1.8

-0.04/+0.10 practically mirrors my -0.02/+0.17

Brakes, Dampers & LSD are the only values not identical.....

Let's be real.....

It seams like you had my Tune on your car when you went out "Tuning" her........... Now your trippin over me calling it as it is...

Last edited:
CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 RM '69 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

mazdaracewaylagunaseca7.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
New update with 50%-50% weight repartition, this give a great balance, very good driving line, soft, fast, a lot of pleasure to drive.

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

Power: 565 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque: 550 ft-lb at 4900 RPM

Weight:1185 KG
Ballast: 100 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 50% - 50%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy New Car Dealership and RM it
Oil Change
Drive it 300km
Then change oil again.

Tuning Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
ECU
Engine 3
Sport intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter SPort
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clustch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Hard Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 20/49

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100 %

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.500
Set top speed to 180 KMH = 112 MPH
1st: 2.796
2nd: 2.082
3rd: 1.600
4th: 1.275
5th: 1.053
Then Final gear again at : 2.725
Max Speed: 340 km/hr = 211 MPH UP RIGHT

Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/10
Acceleration: 0/22
Deceleration: 0/05

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: 00/00
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 8.0/5.5
Dampers Extension: 7/6
Dampers Compression: 6/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: -0.04/ -0.08

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5

mazdaracewaylagunaseca8.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
Dear Mr praiano I just want to say a HUGE thanks for posting up your tunes...I have tried many tunes from other garages but since trying some of yours I realise straight away they fit my driving style perfectly 👍 Great work and hope you continue.

Dear Mr praiano I just want to say a HUGE thanks for posting up your tunes...I have tried many tunes from other garages but since trying some of yours I realise straight away they fit my driving style perfectly 👍 Great work and hope you continue.

Thanks a lot for this my friend. Enjoy , and good GT5 day.

Sure thing there Buddy ;) I ain't mad at cha. Just don't do it again without mentioning what Tuners work your tweaking. ;)

Anybody do something with this olibrius, if not i'm going to be rude and with not a lot of education.
Thank you.

No kidding, lol.

You're insisting, go away, let's do like these, You don't exist , i don't exist. OK? Forget the Praiano.
I can't say anything in this linguage. So get out of my thread. I'll ignore you till now .Speaking seriouly. Go se a doctor, you have a big problem.
It's a kind of paranoia, thinking you are so good that somebody want to stole from you a F.....g setting ???? How old are you ? If you are not a kid, you're in trouble with your mind.

NISSAN SYLVIA SPEC-R AERO (S15) '02. ONLINE TUNE APPROVED

nrburgringnordschleife3e.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3h.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3e.jpg

Tuned to the max with aero kit.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2800
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3864
2: 2820
3: 2147
4: 1694
5: 1382
6: 1164

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 315 km/h.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 461 hp
weight 1051 kg
perf. points 544 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 25/35/24

Ride Height -25/-10

Spring Rate 11.0/7.5
Extension 7/3
Compression 6/2
Anti-roll bars 5/2

Camber 1.6/1.8
Toe -0.06/+0.09

Brake Balance 7/10

tires: Sport soft / Sport soft

Enjoy.

Last edited:
praiano63
You're insisting, go away, let's do like these, You don't exist , i don't exist. OK? Forget the Praiano.
I can't say anything in this linguage. So get out of my thread. I'll ignore you till now .Speaking seriouly. Go se a doctor, you have a big problem.
It's a kind of paranoia, thinking you are so good that somebody want to stole from you a F.....g setting ???? How old are you ? If you are not a kid, you're in trouble with your mind.

Wow your blowing a gasket, lol. Chill-out, have a Coke & a Smile :D I don't mind you Tweaking my Tunes, it's all good :D Enjoy!

Looks like you're going to have to ignore the guy, Praiano. He seems to want to stir up trouble. His assumptions don't make a lot of sense and I, for one don't agree with him. I'm sure there are others who agree with me. Keep doing those tunes!

Do I not have the right to question someone who post a set up with all but 3 settings the same if not identical (few clicks off at most)?

I haven't called anybody any names, I haven't been insulting in any way, yet this kid tells me I need a Doctor, get my head checked, a few names too.

I'm also not freaking out about it, actually I'm laughing at it because it so pathetic to steal settings then cry over getting called out on it. I don't deny this kid anything, rather the contrary, I appreciate him using my work. :)

Personally I don't even think he realized it, most likely was trying out my tune before he went out to do his, not realizing he still had my set up on when he hit the track to do his own tune, but mine was the foundation. To me, it's no big deal, but I won't just ignore it, I'll laugh at it as long as the denial continues.

So please don't act like there was no plagiarism or reason to call this kid out. If I were RJ with the same concern this kid would of been crucified already for the OBVIOUS use of my tune... If you don't see it, your BLIND! :D ;)

So it also shows the character of those chiming in like I'm some kind of ass. All I have For that is :D your transparent.

Think back dude, did you try out my tune before you tuned your Fairlady???????? Do you still want to be in denial or do you want to move on?

Honestly, for real, Bullcrap aside.....

Hey, I tried Paulie's Camaro tune before I built mine. Does it mean I stole his even though the two cars are very close in specs? Nope.

And my point about us being the first to tune a Z34? Look at your LSD, Noobsteer. Your front dampers are only one click different (1 click less front bound), rear dampers are 2 clicks higher on both ext/rebound, front spring is only .7 different, rear spring is a decent bit higher but meh, rest is a bit different... 1.8/2.0 camber vs 2.5/1.8 for example. Etc etc. It's pointless to think someone's "stolen" your tune when they've revamped pretty much everything.

Remember the M3 CSLs? I know you never saw my settings for it yet our spring rates were actually quite close... Close enough, in fact, to make it look like one set was "stolen" when it was impossible for that to be the case. Stop acting like you're the god of tuning when you're not.

Hey, I tried Paulie's Camaro tune before I built mine. Does it mean I stole his even though the two cars are very close in specs? Nope.

And my point about us being the first to tune a Z34? Look at your LSD, Noobsteer. Your front dampers are only one click different (1 click less front bound), rear dampers are 2 clicks higher on both ext/rebound, front spring is only .7 different, rear spring is a decent bit higher but meh, rest is a bit different... 1.8/2.0 camber vs 2.5/1.8 for example. Etc etc. It's pointless to think someone's "stolen" your tune when they've revamped pretty much everything.

Remember the M3 CSLs? I know you never saw my settings for it yet our spring rates were actually quite close... Close enough, in fact, to make it look like one set was "stolen" when it was impossible for that to be the case. Stop acting like you're the god of tuning when you're not.

Ok people ,no problem, let's drive online... i have to remake all my offline sets... Very diferent for some, others not.
Noobster , forget it, let's enjoy the game , the gtplanet ... Past is behind.
Excuse me for anything i've writen... PSN is back and there is no place for blablabla no more.

Hey my break pedal of my G27 brake alone ,just a little... ??? somebody know how to fix it??????

Rotary Junkie

Do I need to dig up some RJ accusing peeps of stealing tunes now? Remember the LF-A? Get off your high horse.

Oh and your examples of how your shops tune and mine compare doesn't show any real similarity (pointing out 2 to 3 click differences out of 10 possibilities, with them usually having the same variations between cars, let alone set ups, is retarded. Especially compared to a 3 click difference in a range of close to 150, or 500 as is the range of variables with spring rates (150), Camber angles (50), or Toe angle (500) BIG difference there Buddy.

I don't care if he used my Tune as a foundation when he went tuning, why deny it though, just admit it and move on.

Who said I think so highly of myself? Why because he obviously used my Tune as a foundation when tuning his, I'm shouldn't say anything? Because I said something that's supposed to inadvertently imply I think I'm the greatest? How so? I'm just saying he used my Tune as a foundation when he tuned his, that much is obvious to anybody not willingly blinded.

PLEASE show me where I've been insulting or attacking anybody over this, nope. Just :D when I'm getting insulted. :D cause it doesn't bother me, it's entertaining, like reality TV, only interactive. :D

A simple :D can go a long way it seems :D

Last edited:
Do I need to dig up some RJ accusing peeps of stealing tunes now? Remember the LF-A? Get off your high horse.

Which LF-A? The one that was indeed stolen from me and Roj along with 2 others?

Oh and your examples of how your shops tune and mine compare doesn't show any real similarity (pointing out 2 to 3 click differences out of 10 possibilities, with them usually having the same variations between cars, let alone set ups, is retarded. Especially compared to a 3 click difference in a range of close to 150, or 500 as is the range of variables with spring rates (150), Camber angles (50), or Toe angle (500) BIG difference there Buddy.

My point exactly.

I don't care if he used my Tune as a foundation when he went tuning, why deny it though, just admit it and move on.

Who said I think so highly of myself? Why because he obviously used my Tune as a foundation when tuning his, I'm shouldn't say anything? Because I said something that's supposed to inadvertently imply I think I'm the greatest? How so? I'm just saying he used my Tune as a foundation when he tuned his, that much is obvious to anybody not willingly blinded.

PLEASE show me where I've been insulting or attacking anybody over this, nope. Just :D when I'm getting insulted. :D cause it doesn't bother me, it's entertaining, like reality TV, only interactive. :D

A simple :D can go a long way it seems :D

Yadda yadda yadda I like to "laugh at people for "stealing" things from me because I'm so damn good". :D

Back