Skython's Gallery: Farewell Mr Problematic (3/12/13)

• Thread starter Skython
  • 420 comments
My favorites are the FT 86 through the trees and the second to last shot 👍 Nice job getting the red bull logos and the car under the spotlight like that 👍

Thanks :cheers:, I never actually noticed I lined up the Red Bull logo, and the car under the spotlight was coincidence, it was getting dark when I placed it, then the lights came on and it was there. I thought it followed the car at first :dunce:

Thanks sar593. I thought the FT-86 would be the best of the set :cheers:. I'm a bit annoyed I wasn't driving the normal FT-86 in metallic blue for that :P

Last edited:
Thanks Fishyjuice, I appreciate it :cheers:

These are from a while ago, enjoy

I used a track I tend to avoid, SSR7

This is pretty cool, this track is fast when you're not squashed on the wall

Then I decided, I think I'll just leave this as a photo track

I learned how to do this though

Feeling quite adventurous after racing a new track, I decided to tackle Indianapolis Road in my Shelby Cobra, which was a lot of fun

"Weeeeeeeeee"

I still felt adventurous but had run out of new tracks (or have I) to a new course at the Eifel ;)

I was happy to make a track with a fast left first turn :D

In-car race action ;)

To this day I still wonder why I was braking there :confused:

I also have a shot focused on that leaf and it is smack bam on the car

And one last extra, just because I have no other use for it

Yet!!!!!

Thanks for viewing

:cheers:, Skython

Thanks Fishyjuice, I appreciate it :cheers:

These are from a while ago, enjoy
Feeling quite adventurous after racing a new track, I decided to tackle Indianapolis Road in my Shelby Cobra, which was a lot of fun

And one last extra, just because I have no other use for it

Yet!!!!!

Thanks for viewing

:cheers:, Skython

All these shots are amazing, but these ones stand out the most to me. :drool:👍

Well done Skython! I like the F86 and miniature shots. Most people (including myself) don't do the mini filter correctly, but you took some great perspective shots. Ironically (or not...), my favorite photo is the Volvo. It is inviting and looks real - it makes me want to be there. Would be nice with a misty drizzle-like rain and some golfing. :dopey:

Oh wow, I forgot about this *Facepalm*

Thanks everyone

@ ashes619, thanks, I don't think I'd stop even if I were being told I suck, just because it's fun :dopey: :cheers:

@ Primus Ortus, thanks, I'm happy I got the miniature filter right, and the Volvo, I hoped it would look realistic, I was hoping it would seem like a track day, to me it seems like one, even though there aren't any other cars :odd: :cheers:

@ Fishyjuice, I'm glad you like these 3. :cheers:

@sems4arsenal, thanks a lot, I took a risk with that by making something similar to my Audi R10 B&W shot :cheers:

I got bored and race the Ring and decided it was time for a Ring shoot

Didn't know which one was better, so I got in both

Thanks for viewing, :cheers:

Thanks 20832, it's cool that you said they could use further editing, because these aren't edited at all :cheers: Thank you.

:cheers: Ashes619

Last edited:
Nice shots Skython, I like the angles. #1, #3 and #4 are my favourites.

Le mans and Audi have some insane bond for awesomeness, but this uses no Le mans car today/night. The base for this race is the 2007 Audi R8 4.2 FSI, because the V10 one isn't as awesome.

Enjoy

Sorry for size, I forgot to resize them :banghead:

Part 2 coming soon

:cheers: Ashes619

Anyway, Part 2

Enjoy

Version 2

I'm also adding to PD's to do list. At night, please put in some stars. Please!!!

Last edited:
Nice work once again. You can get stars at other tracks but I do not know of a list as such. I only know that Toscana has stars.

:cheers: guys, and thanks for the stars tip Ashes.

Now for yet another update, introducing Honda... IN THE SMOKE

And... British light weight sports car, I mean heavy weight sports car, the Lotus Esprit

Thank you for viewing

Nice pictures. It was a very risky move taking pictures of the NSX surrounded in smoke but you executed those pictures very well.

Nice pics Skython - I like the angle on the 5th Viper pic. Also, the 3rd NSX vertical photo is great as well. Keep it up!

:cheers: Grand Prix, there's another Esprit one, but the detail looked wrong for some reason, so I didn't include it, but I guess I may as well.

:cheers: Primus Ortus, I was wondering if that NSX one in particular should be in, looks like it's done it's job well, and the Viper one, I was wondering if the Partial colour filter ruined it, did it?

Back