Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Good morning my friend. Yes the GT40 '69 is an amazing car with an amazing brlambrlambrlam..... But i never buy cars of 20.000.000 cr. Not because i don't want, but because i never go so high. I buy everything small around 20.00 to 100.000 to give a try, i always hope that the gem is hiden behind each unknow car. And sometimes it hapen.
To win this car, it's not the A spec but the B spec endurance.

B-Spec Endurance

Grand Valley 300km: Honda DUALNOTE Concept '01 (S)
Roadster 4 hours: Mazda 110S (L10A) '67 (S)
Laguna Seca 200 miles: Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88 (S)
Indy 500: Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (S)
Suzuka 1000km: Nissan Fairlady Z-Concept LM Race Car (S)
Nurburgring 4h: Lexus IS F Racing Concept ‘08 (P)
Tsukuba 9h: Amuse S2000 GT1 ‘04 (S)
Le Mans 24h: Toyota GT-One Race Car (TS020) (S)
Nurburgring 24h: McLaren MP4-12C '10 (P)
Endurance Events Complete: Gift car Ticket Level 24

First i have to finish the Extreme. ( i'm in the middle of it) I just race Bspec to have some cars, i can't wait on my chair, looking at this cars and be impossible to catch this wheel. I stay crazy..
But i'm going to do it, because i want this car too. At this moment i'll do this tune.
Or if you can send me and i send you back ?? i don't know how it work, i've already sent cars to others friends but if somebody can tell me that ,i agree.
Ok. Have a good day.

OOps I was sure I won that from A-spec :dunce: Pity I can't send it over...since they put the restriction in place you can only send cars worth £1 mill, as Dr slump says.

@Dr slump Thanks man I will give that tune I try and post back in your thread about feedback, I really hate to see this car sitting idle in my garage....I think it has some good potential plus it just sounds fantastic ;)

Praiano I love your tune and use alot of them online. How about a Tommy Kaira ZZ11'00 tune. It would be much appreciated.:)

Hi thanks, good to hear this always...Kaira ZZ 11 ? Yes big yes, i have one ,but i never touch the original tune. It's an amazing stock tune.... but i'll check it after the nissan gtr '09 .
Have a good day.

Hey I tried to win the La Sarthe seasonal race in a stock Renault 5 turbo on comfort soft tyres but got nowhere close to winning it because it handles pretty bad. Then I overhauled the engine and chassis and put your tune on it(only suspension, LSD and Brakes, did not add other parts). It feels like a totally different car. Much better handling but still fun to drive. I still can't win the race but got very close so I will only need to add one or two parts to win it. Great job!

Hey I tried to win the La Sarthe seasonal race in a stock Renault 5 turbo on comfort soft tyres but got nowhere close to winning it because it handles pretty bad. Then I overhauled the engine and chassis and put your tune on it(only suspension, LSD and Brakes, did not add other parts). It feels like a totally different car. Much better handling but still fun to drive. I still can't win the race but got very close so I will only need to add one or two parts to win it. Great job!

Hi S.Kobayashi. This car is not so bad ,it stay very good after the tune, but you did'nt put the essencial set for this car stay ok.
You have to set this "ridiculous TOE" from my tune -70/+50, it's crazy to set extreme numbers like this, but it work so good, like for the Lancia stratos rally car. Try this and you 'll see another car.
Have a good day.

PS : i se now the suspension you have add.... ok it' with the TOE -70/+50 so. Just try to add the others parts and check, let me know....

Hi S.Kobayashi. This car is not so bad ,it stay very good after the tune, but you did'nt put the essencial set for this car stay ok.
You have to set this "ridiculous TOE" from my tune -70/+50, it's crazy to set extreme numbers like this, but it work so good, like for the Lancia stratos rally car. Try this and you 'll see another car.
Have a god day.

I didn't mean your tune is bad. I meant the car without tuning handles bad. After I put your tune on it it was a much better car. I've set your suspension, LSD and brake tuning on it. And it's very good.

I didn't add the other parts because then the race would be too easy. I'll try it later for a hotlap on the Nurburgring:)

I didn't mean your tune is bad. I meant the car without tuning handles bad. After I put your tune on it it was a much better car. I've set your suspension, LSD and brake tuning on it. And it's very good.

I didn't add the other parts because then the race would be too easy. I'll try it later for a hotlap on the Nurburgring:)

Nonon, i did'nt say that. don't worry. It must be my bad english that you translate this way. Sorry but no ,i didn't think that you say..... Ok no problems !! I thougt first that you didn't have put the suspension, i see it later and edit. Enjoy the tunes.

NISSAN GT-R SPECV '09
Especially tuned for "megatron_dark" , track Nurburgring Nordschleife.
Very steady and soft tune, made for safe and very consistant online racing.
Lap time: 6'20" at regular cruising speed.

nrburgringnordschleife3z.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3.jpg

Tuned to the max with full Aerodynamic kit.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2800
3- Select top speed at 410 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3900
2: 2755
3: 2055
4: 1590
5: 1275
6: 1059

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 377 km/h.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 868 hp
weight 1362 kg
perf. points 651 pp

Downforce 02/22

LSD front 15/50/07

LSD Rear 22/55/07

Front / rear torque split : 25 / 75

Ride Height -15/-20

Spring Rate 16.2/14.5
Extension 9/6
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 2.5/2.2
Toe -0.08/+0.08

Brake Balance 7/4

tires: R3 / R3

Enjoy.

nrburgringnordschleife4ed.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4c.jpg

TOMMY KAIRA ZZll '00 // ONLINE OK //

Specially tuned for "Whitehare".

grandvalleyspeedway4r.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway2.jpg

Tuned to the max with full Aerodynamic kit.

2- Select final gear at 4176 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 249 mph
1: 2.645
2: 1.879
3: 1.404
4: 1.091
5: 0.876
6: 0.729

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 234 mph.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 743 hp
weight 910 kg
perf. points 651 pp

Downforce 15/50 --- 15/55 if you feel better with it,no need to control throttle

LSD front 14/45/06

LSD Rear 16/50/08

Front / rear torque split : 25 / 75

Ride Height -20/-20

Spring Rate 18.5/17.3
Extension 8/7
Compression 7/5
Anti-roll bars 4/3

Camber 2.4/2.0
Toe -0.06/+0.14

Brake Balance 6/7

tires: R3 / R3

Enjoy.

grandvalleyspeedway3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks alot praiano63!!! Realy thank you man!!!

Very good tuned made.

praiano do you have some ideas based on Nissan GT-R V spec about drag tuning for that car? I've tryed but still loosing alot of time with others nissans.

Thanks alot praiano63!!! Realy thank you man!!!

Very good tuned made.

praiano do you have some ideas based on Nissan GT-R V spec about drag tuning for that car? I've tryed but still loosing alot of time with others nissans.

You're welcome my friend. Drag ? I don't know exactly what is it about, just that you have to go fast.
I don't like personnaly to do this kind of race, but it's a challenge for me to do a car go faster. Power x rpm x torque x transmission.... it can be a good experience to use later on any other car. I'm tuning now a mercedes SL 65 AMG (R230) '04, and only with the exact transmission setting ,i gain 20 km/h at the end of the straight of the ring. If this also is drag , i want to know some more about drag !! This part at least.
Tell me what are yours goals and let's see what we can do.
Have a good day.

One word to describe the Minolta tune AWESOME 👍 She fly's alright haha. I don't know how you do it but keep it up. I thought with so much BHP I would need to use TCS....but nope no need tuned to perfection.

Thank you soo much again for keeping that grin on my face :crazy:

One word to describe the Minolta tune AWESOME 👍 She fly's alright haha. I don't know how you do it but keep it up. I thought with so much BHP I would need to use TCS....but nope no need tuned to perfection.

Thank you soo much again for keeping that grin on my face :crazy:

You're welcome my friend. I'm tryng to progress in my B-spec to reach the GT40 '69 but there is a bug and i can't load some races with rain like the Bspec extreme "super gt", don't know why....
During this time, if you want any other tune, just ask me.
Have a good day or night.

Hey could you do a Ford GT or GTR tune for SSR7 drags? Thanks.

Hi. I've a Ford gt no stripe 05 and also a GTR. But i have no idea about the Drags races..... Tell me what are the Goals and let see what i can do... Can be fun ... Let's try.

I don't know much about tuning or the vocabulary, but the goal is to win the tunnel drag on the SSR7 track. The acceleration has to be high (no wasted tire spin at the beginning), and the top speed needs to be high too. That's the best I can do to describe the goals. Basically go as fast as you can in a straight line that is about a mile or 2 long :)

AUDI QUATTRO '82 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

HOMAGE TO MICHELLE MOUTON.

deepforestraceway11.jpg

audiquattro450_zps2fc02e5f.jpg

deepforestraceway12.jpg
deepforestraceway13.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
praiano, is that quattro fully tuned? Those specs vs PP value intrigue me... It seems that it could become a rocket for 535PP with a bit more power...

Thanks for the excellent drag tune!

You're welcome. Car is car, drag or any other kind of races, all this are performances. Nothing to denigrate.. I've had pleasure during this tune inside this long tunel laughing alone. I prefer the curves of Suzuka, but it was a very good experience that will bring me a lot of things to apply to any race car.
Enjoy your drive.

HONDA NSX TYPE R '02 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT & RACING TIRES // ONLINE OK
NSXS3.jpg

yzuDHRPMF26gTjqRvM_0.jpg

NSXR3.jpg

WUIGBEtGPJF7dnYtpB_0.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
praiano, is that quattro fully tuned? Those specs vs PP value intrigue me... It seems that it could become a rocket for 535PP with a bit more power...

Hi, let me check.
ECU tuning
Engine stage 3
power limiter 100 %
sport intake manifold
racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Cathalytic converter spors
Titanium racing exhaust
N°3 High rpm turbo kit
Change oil
Engine overhaul
chassis maintenance

Nothing wrong that's it AUDI QUATTRO '82 // 395 hp // 1073 kg // 505 pp

Ok . Have a good night.

Praiano could you please make a tune of hks ct230r for nurburg (needs good handling in corners and max speed). I'll be very apriciate.

Big thanks!!!

Ok, i have it in my garage already tuned, just make a recheck and fine tuning this night. Later
Have a good day.

HKS CT230R '08
Tune for the ring but very good all around car for all tracks.

Jdev3FpIBWabfNzgXcB_0.jpg

Tuned to the max .

2- Select final gear at 4140 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h 217,5 mph
1: 2336
2: 1670
3: 1244
4: 0964
5: 0772

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 322 km/h= 200 mph

power 599 hp
weight 1068 kg
perf. points 623 pp

Downforce 20/25

LSD front 8/38/20

LSD Rear 12/55/24

Front / rear torque split : 50 / 50

Ride Height -10/-10

Spring Rate 13.2/10.8
Extension 7/7
Compression 7/7
Anti-roll bars 6/6