Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
Love your LFA set Nato. But where was it in the comp? I didnt recognize it somehow....

But lovely last shots mate. Keep it up:tup:

"Sky on Fire" - Merc 300 SL - Sunset at Toscana

Here are three photos of the 300 SL at sunset from my shoot for this weeks C.C.C.L. Competition.

More 300 SL photos coming soon... :)
see below
As promised...
More Mercedes 300 SL shots.

:)

Last edited:
Finally your own gallery :D Very nice shots there !!
Looking forward to your next update 👍

Hey thanks, glad you like them. :cheers:

Just added a couple of photos to my previous post. :)

Last edited:
Senna tribute white NSX @ Suzuka

Once again, these are 'raw' images and I will edit as I find time.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
I dunno about you but i had a blast shooting an NSX recently. Amazing photos, even without them being edited! The 1st pic of it in action is stunning

Looks like you had as much fun as I did with this weeks CCCL comp, I esp like the 'headlights on' shots 👍👍. Didn't think to try that myself :dunce:

Great set. Keep up the great work.
Thanks ashes, haven't had alot of time lately but hope to have more time in a couple of weeks to take some more sets.

I dunno about you but i had a blast shooting an NSX recently. Amazing photos, even without them being edited! The 1st pic of it in action is stunning
Thanks, it was fun doing this shoot. I'm not a fan of the NSX or white cars for that matter but I actually really enjoyed it. That 1st shot is the one I've entered in this weeks CCCL.

Looks like you had as much fun as I did with this weeks CCCL comp, I esp like the 'headlights on' shots 👍👍. Didn't think to try that myself :dunce:
Thanks, I tried to emulate the video where Senna flashed the lights up the straight.

I like the last shot.
Thanks, I took a few shots with the cool filter, that was the best of them.

Nice NSX set. 👍
Thank you very much.

:cheers: :)

Subaru Gymkhana at Top Gear Test Track

Plus Preview

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Hey thanks SVX, Grrlpurple and Ashes - you're too kind. :) Glad you enjoyed the preview I'm about done editing and will upload shoot shortly. :cheers:

Viper at Toscana
I don't know which craazzy idiot thought it was a good idea to be able to put dirt tyres on this beast... but I LOVE IT! :D

Click on an image to enlarge - but you knew that already

Spent a lot of hours editing these - sooo much jaggies to fix! :grumpy:
Still I've refined my technique for dealing with those now so next time it won't take me quite as long.
:cheers:

Last edited:
A sneak preview of my next set...
Enzo19.jpg

Coming soon... :)

Great work with the ACR, I just wish you could avoid those ugly dirt rims. Anyway, the last shot does it for me as well.

And I take it there's a green Enzo with that hideous spoiler at San Gimigiano(?) coming. :P

Latest Posts

Back