Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
hey Praiano happy to see all this cars tuned by you , it means that I like it.
If you have time , I need a tune for my gtx gtr yellowhat 08

praiano63
Easy. Like i've said one time, i'm working for several monthes in Suriname, there is nothing to do here out of the work,to go out from Brasil to work here ,it's like underwater diving technique, take a deep breath and wait wait wait. I'm 47 years old ,so i don't need to sleep more than 5 hours a day (It's like this whith the age coming).
So, i think you're good in math. 8+5=13 13-24=-11.
I play GT5 11 hours a day. If it was'nt this game, no way to stay here all this time taming some flyes. Of course, a lot of tunes ,Sunday, 4 tunes.
Have a good day

Wow, thats some serious GT Time. No other games at all? Assassins Creed & Red Dead might give you an entertaining break (works for me) You play GT like it's a JOB. You need to figure out a way to get paid off of it.

Wow, thats some serious GT Time. No other games at all? Assassins Creed & Red Dead might give you an entertaining break (works for me) You play GT like it's a JOB. You need to figure out a way to get paid off of it.

No others games, only GT since i've buy a PS1 for my kids in 2000 for christmas with GT1. They did'nt touch their game during 2 monthes , i was sticked at the control, till now.
For money ?? No way. I have a job and i deal with what i know very well , fish. Cars ? don't know a lot about, just like anybody who drive everyday, transport.

I was tuning the Clk with dr_slump on suzuk and ring, it was awsome. Speed Speeeeedd speddddd....

What you do with fish? Biologist, fishing, whut up? Fishing calms me down, haven't done much since I left Michigan though. City Life.

Process and export for a big company from Brasil and Suriname also to US and EU ,when you eat a Carribean red snapper fillet or gutted, there is a lot of chance that it pass in my hands first. Mostly snappers.
Normaly i stay in Paracuru Ceara Brasil. Where i have my house and kids. Good for fishing big things.

praiano63
Process and export for a big company from Brasil and Suriname also to US and EU ,when you eat a Carribean red snapper fillet or gutted, there is a lot of chance that it pass in my hands first. Mostly snappers.
Normaly i stay in Paracuru Ceara Brasil. Where i have my house and kids. Good for fishing big things.

Saweet, I used to work at a Caribbean Restaurant, one of the best dishes was Red Snapper, it's great if you Jerk it and fry it up, like fish steak.

But you probably don't like it cause of over exposure.

Sorry about detailing your thread I'm just curious & your a cool guy. Besides you probably released a few new tunes between my post.

Cheers!

MERCEDES-BENZ CLK TOURING CAR '00 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

nrburgringnordschleife5l.jpg

mercedesclktouring648_zpscb62d2c7.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5u.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
Ok mate. Thanks a lot. Will give that a try now.

OK i fix it now. Like this.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2500
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h =248,5 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 4051
2nd:2876
3rd: 2150
4th: 1668
5th: 1341
6th: 1116

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 369 km/h.= 229,3 mph

Enjoy

BMW GTR Race Car '01. ONLINE APPROVED.

Tuned with Racing hard tyres at Suzuka, trial mountain and Nurburgring Nordschleife.
Able to lap 6'12" on the ring at racing cruising speed with R3 tyres for 635 pp.

nrburgringnordschleife2g.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife2l.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife2y.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife2j.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife2aj.jpg

Tuned to the max power.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2.600
3- Select top speed at 360 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4655
2: 3365
3: 2545
4: 2000
5: 1620
6: 1325
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 342 km/h

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 645 hp
weight 1120 kg
perf. points 635

Downforce 35/60

LSD Rear 8/28/12

Ride Height -15/ -05

Spring Rate 13.0/13.0
Extension 8/1
Compression 4/2
Anti-roll bars 6/3

Camber 1.4/2.0
Toe -0.09/+0.04

Brake Balance 6/6

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

👍 thanks for the tune.. a sick to tune to an already sick car.. love that car on nurburgring.. if you get a chance to buy the Audi R8 race car '01 or the Audi R8 LMS car '09 buy them.. if you like this car or the mercedes clk touring car, you need to try out that audi lms.. thanks.. one of the 3 best cars i own.. any tunes for the red bull x2010 car? that car is ridiculous..

Oh that's me! I'm the second CLK guy in the picture! ohhh
I've to try the tune!

Hahaha good run yesterday wit you dr_slump, it was good, we need to repeat this more time, with more people.
It's so bad sometime tune alone on a track during hours.... Yesterday ,i was like a kid. It was a lot of fun.
Thanks dr_slump.

👍 thanks for the tune.. a sick to tune to an already sick car.. love that car on nurburgring.. if you get a chance to buy the Audi R8 race car '01 or the Audi R8 LMS car '09 buy them.. if you like this car or the mercedes clk touring car, you need to try out that audi lms.. thanks.. one of the 3 best cars i own.. any tunes for the red bull x2010 car? that car is ridiculous..

Hi thanks ,you're welcome.. i didn't see your post first,yes it's an awsome car , all the M3 series also M5 i love them. For the Audi R8 LMS and Audi R8 race car '01, i'll try to buy , i want to buy.. but never stay with money enough. I buy everything cheap first, can't stop buying. Now i have a lot of small ****y cars, and i think it's enough. I have to stay with 5.000.000 to buy something like those you say.

Good night. Enjoy the tunes, thanks.

Hi thanks ,you're welcome.. i didn't see your post first,yes it's an awsome car , all the M3 series also M5 i love them. For the Audi R8 LMS and Audi R8 race car '01, i'll try to buy , i want to buy.. but never stay with money enough. I buy everything cheap first, can't stop buying. Now i have a lot of small ****y cars, and i think it's enough. I have to stay with 5.000.000 to buy something like those you say.

Good night. Enjoy the tunes, thanks.

The playstation Audi can be won from one of the Endurance races.

The playstation Audi can be won from one of the Endurance races.

Oh yes, you're right, i have to do the 4 hours nurburgring. Sometimes i have to turn around some races during the game progression, i can't load races where it have rain conditions, black screen and i have to restart. But this one i can do and i will do it.
Thanks Adrenaline.

what a yellowhat the best handling car I drove ,you done a good job with this car , I love it , thanks for it

I'm just gonna say it, Praiano is best tuner on here. Thanks for all the tunes bro

Wowowo cool , thank you, but i don't think i'm the best //better than // worst// more or less....
I'm just doing cars the way i like to drive them, the way i've learn with all the top tuners around here. I just a beginner in tuning, and have a long way in front of me to be done path after path.
But thanks a lot for that, it's very good to see my tunes can give some pleasure to some GT drivers, that why we all are doing this i think.This is the good part when you spend hours alone with a virtual car on a lonely virtual track. Good results, job done= satisfaction.
Have a good day.

what a yellowhat the best handling car I drove ,you done a good job with this car , I love it , thanks for it

Yes my friend coolracer. I've writen on the car's tune specs.. "I'm very proud of this yellowhat". It's not faster than the others, but allow some emergency quick reactions when you're under struggle ,staying clean and safe.(sometimes it seems that there is a auto pilot haha, i feel this several times on the ring, thinking i was out, and be on the road again.).

Good car. Enjoy the tune and good day.

Good morning, i'am a frenchman , so sorry for my anglish.
Your's tunes are fantastic.
I have tested : the yellow cat '08, mclaren f1, corvette c9 rm, nissan road car ,and all the ferrari.
Good job:tup:

NISSAN YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 // ONLINE OK

I'm very proud of this tune.

And you have to be proud!!! This tune, my friend, is the fastest tune I've ever seen on a Super GT car! It's not just a little faster, it's far ahead!
1sec faster than the other tunes on Tsukuba speaks for itself.

Great!👍

Praiano what RM car 500pp do you recomend or suggest to race in this class

I realy don't know ,i don't race 500 pp online, but it's easy to do a test drive between the 320i Touring Car / Trial Celica / Integra RM.
I have and drive just for fun the bmw 320i Touring Car because it's an amazing good car. The rest i know but never compare each others.
Let's do this tonight, good to have a mission, better do a thread for it , everybody can give his opinion, and for shure there is a lot of people that know very well 500 pp rm or not cars.

See you on track later.

And you have to be proud!!! This tune, my friend, is the fastest tune I've ever seen on a Super GT car! It's not just a little faster, it's far ahead!
1sec faster than the other tunes on Tsukuba speaks for itself.

Great!👍

Thanks dr_slump, we have to "race" again with this GT now... It was so fun last time with CSL, we have to do it again if my bad net conection allow me to do this.....
See you on track someday.

Back