ZAMBUCA Photography - November 6th Update

• Thread starter zambuca
  • 322 comments
Extremely nice pictures there. I really like that colour on the Audi and I felt that the track suited the car. Or is it the car suited the track??

Love your work and I hope to see more đź‘Ť

The tones on that last Audi set work extremely well, really nice shots but the last one of the set was amazing :drool:, the angle and composition is spot on đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Nice set of Audi R8 pics. đź‘Ť I also really like the white Enzo at Mt. Aso. :D

Extremely nice pictures there. I really like that colour on the Audi and I felt that the track suited the car. Or is it the car suited the track??

Love your work and I hope to see more đź‘Ť

Thanks man! I think the colour is more classy than the usual german silver and it fits the car very well...and the track..or the other way around ;)

The tones on that last Audi set work extremely well, really nice shots but the last one of the set was amazing :drool:, the angle and composition is spot on đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Thank you CCS7! I was really in doubt about the tones - I wanted to create a raw and documentary-like feeling without loosing the 'crispyness'. At first I wasn't completely satisfied, but I'm really glad you like it :)

Nice set of Audi R8 pics. đź‘Ť I also really like the white Enzo at Mt. Aso. :D

Thanks! The Enzo is actually matte silver but after some editing it turned out more white-ish ;)

I love the second shot, due to the composition.

Thank you! That shot really shows the essence of the R8 in my opinion. And the composition creates a nice feeling of G-force :)

Th R8 pics are very nice!

Thanks a lot :)

Great work with lights man! My favorite will be the F50 shot. How exactly you achieved such effect? Still trying to make it my self... was it HDR or a single shot?

Nice and clean R8 pics :)

Thanks a lot :D

Beautiful shots all around, great composition, colors and editing! Last 2 are my favorite!

Thanks ceiling_fan!

Great work with lights man! My favorite will be the F50 shot. How exactly you achieved such effect? Still trying to make it my self... was it HDR or a single shot?

I think you mean the Enzo pic? Or have I completely missed the F50 in this game? :lol: Thank you no matter what!!! The Enzo was easy to make with different curves in seperate areas of the pic...it wasn't really HDR since I only used 1 pic, but I dissected it in three parts...

such beautiful pics zambuca!

And when I heard of the theme "selective color", Sin City immediatly pops in my head. And damn, you nailed it!:drool:đź‘Ť

great work all around. Keep up your pace :)

@bmxmitch : Thanks :D Seeing the entries of the selective color theme actually inspired me to do some more work in that category. So I might do that soon :)

@NBDESIGNZ : Thanks - the R8 was equally fun to drive and fun to shoot ;)

May 31 2011

Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
This might be the first and last time I post some pics of a standard car.
It's simply not as satisfying as working with the premiums.
These shots were made for the week 27 theme 'favorites' and I thought
it would be a shame if they were just put away in some folder on my hard disk.
So here it is: My favorite car :)

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2332/beast1a.jpg

Last edited:
And what a car it is ,I don't know why you don't like Standard car shoots because this set is full of win đź‘Ť

Those are great! đź‘Ť

Sometimes the standards can look more real than the premiums. đź‘Ť

you've done an excellent job with the Toyota RC, somehow you've managed to make the bridge tones compliment the car in pic 2. nice work indeed đź‘Ť

Very nice gallery you've got here, zambuca! A bit of a heaps up, that's a Nissan, not a Toyota.

Very nice job on that Nissan. I know what you mean with standards, I just finished up a standard Zonda, will post it soon. Keep up the good work.

First of all: How embarrassing! How could I write Toyota instead of Nissan. I can only blame the fact that it was very late last night.

@Grand Prix : Thank you so much! I don't have a lot of experience with the standards, but I guess the premiums can get a bit over-detailed...it takes more 'hard' editing to prepare the standards which could up in a more realistic image...hm, maybe I should try some more standards ;)

@CCShaft7 : Thanks a lot! I guess I fooled you too with the Toyota brand ;)

@SVX : Thanks!!!!! :bowdown: I owe you for giving me the heads up! Really embarrasing...

@FosterG : Thank you! Looking forward to seeing your Zonda :)

@FishyJuice : Thanks! I wonder if I should put the 2nd shot in the photo comp instead...

Toyota, Nissan, same thing... ;)

I think you did a pretty good job minimizing the ugly standard textures, each shot is full of character and aggression. :D:tup:

@ceiling_fan : Hehe thanks! "Character and aggression" - I really like those words 'cause they fit the car pretty well too đź‘Ť

@Schwadegan : Thanks! :)

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan : I feel you might be right ;)

May 31 2011

Fiat 500 in Rome
Sooner or later I had to submit a small set of the 500.
As a former owner of one of those little charming fellas,
I wanted to dedicate a place in my gallery to that car.

Just had my first look through your gallery and OMG there's some stunning work in there! :drool:
Keep up the great work. I'll be back. :)

Back