Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI 10

• Thread starter RedArmy
  • 16 comments
RedArmySLDR
I have not seen a good tune for the Impreza '10, so I gave it my best. This is what I came up with and I love it. Perfect point and accelerate car with huge grip.

Tuned to Max with body kit
BHP: 534
Weight: 1236
Wheels: Racing soft

Aerodynamics: 17

Transmission: 186 MPH

LSD- Initial- 9/9
Accel- 28/28
Brake- 12/12

Torque Diff: 35/65

Suspension:
Front -20
Rear -20

Spring Rate:
Front 9.2
Rear 8.2

Dampers:
Extension Front 4, Rear 5
Compression Front 4, Rear 5
ARB- F:3 R:3

Camber- Front 1.5, Rear 2
Toe- Front - 0.08, Rear +0.14
Brakes- Front 6, Rear 6

Tell me what you think

Last edited:
I have not seen a good tune for the Impreza '10, so I gave it my best. This is what I came up with and I love it. Perfect point and accelerate car with huge grip.

Tuned to Max with body kit
BHP: 534
Weight: 1236
Wheels: Racing soft

Aerodynamics: 17

Transmission: 186 MPH

LSD- Initial- 9/9
Accel- 28/28
Brake- 12/12

Torque Diff: 35/65

Suspension:
Front -20
Rear -20

Spring Rate:
Front 9.2
Rear 8.2

Dampers:
Extension Front 4, Rear 5
Compression Front 4, Rear 5
ARB- F:3 R:3

Camber- Front 1.5, Rear 2
Toe- Front - 0.08, Rear +1.4
Brakes- Front 6, Rear 6

Tell me what you think

The rear Toe gives me a headache :crazy:

raVer

Because it's impossible, or because even if it was correctly listed, it's counter productive for this type of car? :sly:

That seems kind of silly when RKM already has 2 tunes specifically designed for the car in question. One of which I just used to beat the New Seasonal at Laguna.

That seems kind of silly when RKM already has 2 tunes specifically designed for the car in question. One of which I just used to beat the New Seasonal at Laguna.

EDIT: Found it, soz, wasn't looking quite hard enough...

:dunce: ??????????? :dunce: Link me up mofo..!! I couldn't find anything on their front page. Personally I haven't really race any of the Scoobies or Evos yet, I enjoy embarrassing my racing buds in FF cars.

However, we will be having a crack at them fairly soon, so I'd rather get the inside line before we do :sly:

{Cy}

Honestly I don't know why neither RJ nor Roj published their tunes. Lucky for me, I've been using RJ's tune for months now to beat up on people online.

Because RJ hated it and Roj is a lazy arse :D Either that, or it wasn't up to release-standard…

Because RJ hated it and Roj is a lazy arse :D Either that, or it wasn't up to release-standard…

Both of us hated our tunes.

The Kia is fast, yes, but BORING AS HELL. Particularly mine. The e-brake doesn't even work, it just locks all 4 tires.

Hmm…can't be that hideous to drive, can it? Can I see the tune? And would it be better if you made it like the CT230R (Which is the best 4WD track car there is)?

It may look like a nasty tune... but applying it and changing the transmission slightly... it got me the win on that awful seasonal race!

I'd have to use 2 hands and a foot just to count the existing tunes for this car.

Really? Links, pls. This tune is not helping me win the seasonal event. Why does it say the event 1st place win is $550k, then when you click on the event it says it's actually less than $200k? Anyone who's won it know what the actual amount is? What is the highest paying race?

Back