Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Since when did RKM close??
Im terribly confused now :(

Yes . When ? Now i realise about that comment, i did'nt pay atention first .!! haha , nonono ,the RKM is alive and very alive, i always check what they do, and always learn a lot with this experienced garage.

LOng life to RKM.. hhahaha.. this was good !!

Since when did RKM close??
Im terribly confused now :(

Probably he thinks it because RJ's PS3 got broken and Roj doesn't release tunes as many as in the past (and the garage isn't a garage anymore, it's more a chatroom now). Or we misunderstand him and he means that the garage had closed for him = he ignores it.

Probably he thinks it because RJ's PS3 got broken and Roj doesn't release tunes as many as in the past (and the garage isn't a garage anymore, it's more a chatroom now). Or we misunderstand him and he means that the garage had closed for him = he ignores it.

The garage isn't a garage anymore???? I can see a lot of cars in there. And where you have cars, you have a garage. And what cars !!!..

Ohhh, ironic?

Why this?? where is the ironic ?? don't understand... I use this RKM tu since a long time ,together wit the LDP ones. So for me a tune done stay always a tune, it represent a lot of hours, talent and brain . So ,i respect a lot the work and more than this ,the good work. I'll never do ironie about something like this.

Have a good day .

Last edited:
I assume, he's referring to the break that RKM will be taking.
RJ's PS3-less and Roj is going on a vacation, so if I read correctly, we won't be seeing any new tunes from RKM for some time, once Roj leaves.

MERCEDES-BENZ SAUBER MERCEDES C9 RACE CAR '89 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringgpfk.jpg

nrburgringgpf1v.jpg

A lot of power, 5 gears, i make the 2 first longer ,3/4/5 shorter to spread all this crazy horses. But it's still a beast ,maybe who drive with pad will have some difficulties,dificult to tame more without killing the car, so i prefer let it like this.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3769 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 470 km/h = 292 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2344
2: 1603
3: 1151
4: 0866
5: 0676

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 426 km/h = 265 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 1002 hp
weight 893 kg
perf. points 734 pp

Downforce 60/85

LSD Rear 8/10/12

Ride Height -15/ -5

Spring Rate 13.4/13.6
Extension 9/1
Compression 8/2
Anti-roll bars 7/5

Camber 1.9/1.7
Toe -0.09/+0.16

Brake Balance 6/6

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
MERCEDES-BENZ SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09 // 600PP or 650PP or MAX// RACING TIRES
imgMercedes%20SLR%20MCLAREN1.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
A special request for jbaffo. The car support the same tune for all this PP range, just need to adapt the LSD accel to the differents power levels to be able to control and use the acceleration out corner.

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

650PP
Power: 891 HP at 5900 RPM
Torque: 847 ft-lb at 3800 RPM

600PP
Power: 651 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 610 ft-lb at 3200 RPM
Drivetrain: FR

Weight: 1500 KG
Ballast: 172 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 42% - 58%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy new Car Dealership
Oil Change
Drive 300km
Oil change again.
Front spoiler type A
Rear type A
Rims, up to you.

Tuning Shop: 650PP
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
ECU
Engine 3
Sport intake manifold
Racing air filter
Titanium racing exhaust
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Any Racing Tires.

Tuning Shop: 600PP
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Titanium Semi racing exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Any Racing Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 0/0

Engine:
Power Limiter: 96.8% for 650PP and 96.6% for 600PP

Transmission: 650PP
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
Set top speed to 220 KMH = 136 MPH
1st: 2.611
2nd: 1.963
3rd: 1.522
4th: 1.223
5th: 1.005

Then Final gear again at : 2.565
Max Speed: 400 km/hr = 248 MPH UP RIGHT

Transmission: 600PP
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
Set top speed to 220 KMH = 136 MPH
1st: 3.301
2nd: 2.243
3rd: 1.577
4th: 1.179
5th: 0.932

Then Final gear again at : 2.700
Max Speed: 380 km/hr = 236 MPH UP RIGHT

Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/08
Acceleration: 0/20 for 650PP and 0/25 for 600PP
Deceleration: 0/05

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 16.5/16.0
Dampers Extension: 7/7
Dampers Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: 0.04/ -0.10

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP 560-4 '08 // ONLINE OK

sangimignanotownsquare.jpg
sangimignanotownsquare1t.jpg

Full tune with aerokit.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3000
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236 mph
1: 4074
2: 2814
3: 2107
4: 1676
5: 1371
6: 1156

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 351 km/h = 218 mph

power 716 hp
weight 1169 kg
perf. points 610 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Front 12/38/08
LSD Rear 20/48/15
Torque split 20/80

Ride Height -15/-12

Spring Rate 14.6/14.8
Extension 7/3
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 7/6

Camber 1.0/1.2
Toe -0.14/+0.10

Brake Balance 4/2

tires R3/R3

sangimignanotownsquare2.jpg

Enjoy

Last edited:
Praiano, could you please make a tune for these cars

Subaru Impreza super touring car (need tuning for Nurbur...very speedy and good at corners).

Bugatti V_E_Y_R_O_N (for nurburg also, what needs is a fast start, speedy and very good at corners (if its possible)).

Thank you

Praiano, could you please make a tune for these cars

Subaru Impreza super touring car (need tuning for Nurbur...very speedy and good at corners).

Bugatti V_E_Y_R_O_N (for nurburg also, what needs is a fast start, speedy and very good at corners (if its possible)).

Thank you

Thanks for the SLR.
Hi have the veyron, but no Subaru Impreza super touring car. I'm tuning a "22 b" next ,"cerumo GT" and a new spec of my "yellow crazy bird". After this i'll tell you and you can send me the "Impreza super touring car" at the right moment .Ok my friend ??
Have a good day.

Yeah, offcourse Praiano, just tell me when and i'll send you the Subaru.

Will you share the tune for bugatti?

If i'll share the bugatti tune ? I don't understand... I do this to share everything i produce ,of course i'll share the tune. Is this what you want to mean??

Hi mate. Just wanted to let you know how much i'm liking your tunes. They really suit my driving style & i've seen my lap times improve by as much as 3 seconds with some cars. I've been playing GT since GT1 & normally tune my own cars but due to work commitments i just don't have the time to tune cars myself these days. Therefore i needed someone with a similar driving style so i could use tunes from them. Yours work really well. 👍

HONDA NSX TYPE R '02 // ONLINE OK

tsukubacircuit1lc.jpg

tsukubacircuitfk.jpg

tsukubacircuit2p.jpg

Tuned to the max with full Aerodynamic kit.

Sport soft tyres. Good all around car.

1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3700
3- Select top speed at 360 km/h
1: 3255
2: 2353
3: 1780
4: 1398
5: 1134
6: 0952

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 333 km/h.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 435 hp
weight 1051 kg
perf. points 551 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 10/28/15

Ride Height -25/-05

Spring Rate 11.8/10.8
Extension 7/4
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 1.6/2.0
Toe -0.08/+0.14

Brake Balance 6/6
tires: S3 / S3

Enjoy.

I tried tuning the transmission and it would only go down to 3.289 for the 1st gear. Can't reach 3.255. Other than that, the car feels great! It feels stable and safe to drive. BTW I notice your tune is made to run on Sports Soft Tires. What suspension settings do you recommend for Racing Softs? Usually people like to increase the stiffness of the car. It'd be nice if you could post settings for Racing Softs (:

I also tried your ARTA NSX tune. I really really like this tune for a Super GT NSX. In my opinion its probably the best Super GT tune. It has neutral handling characteristics but if you push it a little too hard, the rear would break out just a little to let you know you're at the limit. I find it enjoyable driving your tunes. Cars shouldn't be a challenge to drive, they should be invitations to the driver to push them a little harder. Give the driver confidence, and I find your tunes to do exactly just that.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi mate. Just wanted to let you know how much i'm liking your tunes. They really suit my driving style & i've seen my lap times improve by as much as 3 seconds with some cars. I've been playing GT since GT1 & normally tune my own cars but due to work commitments i just don't have the time to tune cars myself these days. Therefore i needed someone with a similar driving style so i could use tunes from them. Yours work really well. 👍

Thanks my friend, that's why we all do that i think, happy you like the tunes. What make me happy is to do all of them. I don't think i'll play GT during so much time if it was not tuning a car. A game in the game....
Enjoy.

I tried tuning the transmission and it would only go down to 3.289 for the 1st gear. Can't reach 3.255. Other than that, the car feels great! It feels stable and safe to drive. BTW I notice your tune is made to run on Sports Soft Tires. What suspension settings do you recommend for Racing Softs? Usually people like to increase the stiffness of the car. It'd be nice if you could post settings for Racing Softs (:

I also tried your ARTA NSX tune. I really really like this tune for a Super GT NSX. In my opinion its probably the best Super GT tune. It has neutral handling characteristics but if you push it a little too hard, the rear would break out just a little to let you know you're at the limit. I find it enjoyable driving your tunes. Cars shouldn't be a challenge to drive, they should be invitations to the driver to push them a little harder. Give the driver confidence, and I find your tunes to do exactly just that.

Thanks

Totaly right my friend, i've made a mistake, this is with a final gear of 3738 it give first 3255.

Try this i've already correct the thread.

1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3750
3- Select top speed at 360 km/h
1: 3245
2: 2347
3: 1775
4: 1394
5: 1131
6: 0948

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 333 km/h.

Thank you also for the rest. Happy you like my tunes. I do all of them for me and i'm the first to feel a lot of pleasure. Sharing is also a great pleasure.

Have a good day

PS : for the nsx R racing soft tires , i think it' s ok to support them like this. After look it seems to stiff for S3 tires ... but it work.So if you want some specific adaptation, just ask me, it will be a pleasure.

SUBARU IMPREZA COUPÉ 22B-STI VERSION '98 // ONLINE OK
nrburgringnordschleife6.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife6o.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife6h.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife6h.jpg

No aerokit used for this tune, but avaible at te shop.
Engine overhaul & chassis refit.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3400
3- Select top speed at 330 km/h = 205 mph
1: 3078
2: 2251
3: 1722
4: 1362
5: 1114
6: 0941

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 306 km/h = 190,14 mph

power 544 hp
weight 1056 kg
perf. points 559 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Front 17/32/05
LSD Rear 14/34/10
Torque split 30/70

Ride Height -20/-22

Spring Rate 9.2/7.6
Extension 8/4
Compression 6/3
Anti-roll bars 7/6

Camber 2.0/2.0
Toe -0.08/+0.18

Brake Balance 6/6

tires S3/S3

Enjoy.

How good is the 22b? Haven't got it yet.

Hi dr_slump. The 22B is a fantastic car , i can't compare with others impreza because i don't have it anymore, i've send it back to the owner. I'm looking for one too. But it's very "impreza" what else can it be ??? haha That's it.

Hmm, that Gallardo tune looks pretty good but would you mind explaining the rather low rear damper settings? It seems a bit odd.

Hmm, that Gallardo tune looks pretty good but would you mind explaining the rather low rear damper settings? It seems a bit odd.
Hi my friend. You're right, sometimes it seems a little bizare , but it work. I don't have any racing tuning knowledges, the few i know i've learn reading yours discussions about differents subjects in yours threads. But i tune like this, i go by the feeling and when i find a vein i go deep inside slowly till the limit and till it's better for the tune.
The gallardo is one in many others cars i have tune this way ,you can check, there is a lot like this. I've learn to try odds settings with a guy you know very well , you do a comment about him one time. Seoul tunes. He have also very odds settings sometime like his lambo diablo.
I'm retuning my yellow bird actualy, and i'll take one TOE set from you and adrenaline. It fit perfectly like a glove to this car. Thanks to share this.
Have a good night.

I see. I may have to give it a bit of a test; I'm very happy with how my Gallardo performs but calming it down a bit may be good for customers. As it is, mine tends to become the devil on your shoulder telling you to go sideways and destroy tires because it's so ridiculously easy to do so.

Back