Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Man RJ... me and you must do good work? I keep seeing people mentioning borrowing things from our Adrenaline Junkie tune! :P

Man RJ... me and you must do good work? I keep seeing people mentioning borrowing things from our Adrenaline Junkie tune! :P

Serious , this is how i've published my new "yellow bird" upgrade........

"- Toe Angle : +0.10/+0.32 Thanks to RJ & Adrenaline , this is TOE the Solar plexus of this tune....."

It change everything in this car, very drivable now ,fast and safe any situation and track.

All the rest don't have so much influences on the car.👍👍 2 you 2

JAGUAR E-TYPE COUPÉ '61 // 500PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Tested to the limit and beyond. To be driven the way you want.

nrburgringnordschleife6o.jpg

jaguartypee_zpsfaf721ac.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife7u.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife7.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife7g.jpg

This is a pilot car good to drive on the line with sport tires, it's a very good sensation with a wheel . So there is two options, can also be driven with Racing tire, just try and choose the best for you.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Praiano.

I've just tried the Merc Sauber tune and I like it a lot. Thank-you. It's the first time the car has given me any confidence in going flat out, fully utilizing the softs, aero and power. It feels sharp, points well and is stable under braking, none of which it was before.

Did you accomplish this stability with the LSD or spring rate settings? I'm a total novice in setting up a car and am always looking to learn. If you don't mind, I have one more question in particular regarding your tunes/tuning method.

I've read many different tuning tips and guides advising setting spring rates relative to a cars weight distribution (usually where the engine is).

Is this an important step in your tuning of a car? Many of your tunes seem to take this into account, (Eg, a stiffer front end in an FR). However I see many tunes on GTP (many that work) that don't match this idea.

Basically I'm confused and it would be great to have your advice. Sincere apologies if this is a well broached subject.

Last edited:
great work on the gallardo and 09 vette. How about a camaro SS '10 non racing mods, fully loaded without supercharger?

Hi Mogreen, thank you, yes i'll do the "camaro SS '10 no RM tune, fully loaded without supercharger". It'll be a goo oportunity to do it, i love this car,with a base like this it'll not be so dificult i think. But i have 4 or 5 cars first ,i have to check.
Enjoy your day.

Praiano.

I've just tried the Merc Sauber tune and I like it a lot. Thank-you. It's the first time the car has given me any confidence in going flat out, fully utilizing the softs, aero and power. It feels sharp, points well and is stable under braking, none of which it was before.

Did you accomplish this stability with the LSD or spring rate settings? I'm a total novice in setting up a car and am always looking to learn. If you don't mind, I have one more question in particular regarding your tunes/tuning method.

I've read many different tuning tips and guides advising setting spring rates relative to a cars weight distribution (usually where the engine is).

Is this an important step in your tuning of a car? Many of your tunes seem to take this into account, (Eg, a stiffer front end in an FR). However I see many tunes on GTP (many that work) that don't match this idea.

Basically I'm confused and it would be great to have your advice. Sincere apologies if this is a well broached subject.

Good afternoon myelement.
First i have to say,like i've say some others time, i don't have good knowledges of cars or racing cars, i've learn the few i know in thoses threads in GTP Forums and others sites since i've begin to tune seriously, 3 monthes ago. That's why my tunes are staying better and better. I'm learning everyday. The olders ones generaly are updated, they had a lot of weakness but i try to correct them one by one. When i'm not happy with one of my cars you can see that i put it in red sometimes on the tune list during the refit. Recently i've updated the "yellow bird".
For the Mercedes sauber, i've done the same like all my tunes, first i see a lot of power and i try to find a way to use it.
1- i like to use all the gears ,at the lower part of the track i need to use 1 gear. That's why i set alway 1 longer as possible and 5 or 6 shorter than possible. For the sauber 1 & 2 are longer ,to be able to negociate all this power and a few grip at low speed.
2-I like a very responsive nose with a lot of driving precision. This part have to go first where i want to and the reaction must be as sharp as possible= Stiff front. High spring rate and bumpers together, till the limit ,when you pass it it's not good for grip anymore (bumpy road is not a limit also, till it don't throw the car out of the road and it's not my vertebral colun in this rocket.)
The fact that i don't have a lot of knowledges help me one way. I don't have barriers also. If i have to low down the stiffness rear part of a car, and if it work,till the limit it work,... I do it. Somebody that know car will not take this way sometimes because it seems odd to him, like RJ ask me yesterday. I think in the real world the car will be on the ground . No??
3-Ride height in this game is one of the most important setting to equilibrate the car.
3-After this foundations i can work on the fine tuning part:
Aero when there is,brakes balance (very important for the dynamic and weight displacement in corners succession not only to stop the car)
LSD,TOE and camber.
For the fine tuning i never fix more than one parameter at the time, take note to be able to come back to previous setting,(easy to loose a good set).
I tune all my cars at Suzuka, if they pass here they pass everywhere and because i know each centimeters of this track. Like this i'm able to reproduce the same conditions to test severals settings lap after lap when i'm driving on it.Just to confirm, i drive the ring ,deep forest,.... after the tune.
For the "cars weight distribution (usually where the engine is)." ,same thing, it's a game with a lot of physics fails, and some tunes works against the logic.

That's it, i hope i 've answered yours questions, sorry for the grammar,Shakespeare will do some somersault in his coffin reading me for shure hahaha.
Have a good night or day depending where you are. London is night so good night.

Praiano, I was tuning the '63 Alfa Romeo, and the transmission settings seemed off... I did max speed, then final, then tried to do individual. 1st and 2nd were very close, and I couldn't get the numbers for the higher gears. Can you verify your settings for me?

Praiano, I was tuning the '63 Alfa Romeo, and the transmission settings seemed off... I did max speed, then final, then tried to do individual. 1st and 2nd were very close, and I couldn't get the numbers for the higher gears. Can you verify your settings for me?

Set the max speed one point lower or higher and then try to set set the individual gears. ;)

raVer

Sorry for that transmission on earlier tunes was a mess.

Now do this, i've already corrected on the thread like this.

Transmission how to process: New, sory the last edition was totaly wrong
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3500
3- Select top speed at 260 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3272
2: 2422
3: 1855
4: 1469
5: 1202

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 236 km/h

Enjoy.

LOTUS ELAN S1 '62 // ONLINE OK

This car is one of the more realistic of the game, at least i've had this sensation, check yourself, take it for a ride at the ring, and you will see, just need a few more just a few to feel the wind on your face. Great feeling on the wheel, when you reach the limit it will advise first, just the time to make the correction and it stay ok. Always smoothly.

london1v.jpg

london2h.jpg

london3.jpg

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3000
3- Select top speed at 290 km/h = 180,2 mph
1: 3307
2: 2476
3: 1913
4: 1527
5: 1258

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 263 km/h = 163,4 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track ex:2700 top speed ring.

power 222 hp
weight 577 kg
perf. points 515 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 12/35/08

Ride Height -17/ +10

Spring Rate 7.7/4.4
Extension 8/1
Compression 7/2
Anti-roll bars 6/3

Camber 1.4/1.6
Toe -0.14/+0.12

Brake Balance 6/3

Tires: S3/S3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Praiano, the Lotus Europa is on its way. I have equipped it with almost everything except Stage 3 Engine (I stopped with Stage 2), and increased rigidity (I performed engine overhaul and chassis Maintenance). I put a Stage 3 Turbo on it (but I also put a Stage 2 Turbo on it if that makes it handle the 'ring better). Sports soft tires preferred, but I included racing hard for kicks. I would like you to tune it without Aero wings, if possible. The specs on the car are 214 hp - 661 kg - 499 pp.

Many thanks, my friend!
Pete

I had the opportunity to sit in one of these years ago. The car was so low and the seats so laid-back that I almost had to lie down in it. Awesome car - I wish I could have driven it. I had to settle for my '65 MGB.

Last edited:
Praiano, the Lotus Europa is on its way. I have equipped it with almost everything except Stage 3 Engine (I stopped with Stage 2), and increased rigidity (I performed engine overhaul and chassis Maintenance). I put a Stage 3 Turbo on it (but I also put a Stage 2 Turbo on it if that makes it handle the 'ring better). Sports soft tires preferred, but I included racing hard for kicks. I would like you to tune it without Aero wings, if possible. The specs on the car are 214 hp - 661 kg - 499 pp.

Many thanks, my friend!
Pete

I had the opportunity to sit in one of these years ago. The car was so low and the seats so laid-back that I almost had to lie down in it. Awesome car - I wish I could have driven it. I had to settle for my '65 MGB.

Good so good, i'm from this +- old times also 63 is my year. Good cars to dream when they was passing by you ,no net at this time only reviews. I remember , i lived in south of France till 17 years old,summer time it was full of italian cars ,english cars and also the olds germans with they Merc. SEL and BMW 735 CSI.Tell me what you think about your first car later ,the LOTUS ELAN '62.
Enjoy.

Thanks for the prompt and comprehensive response; is very cool of you. It is true that there are a fair few irregularities in the physics of the game, but you helped clear a few things up. Your tips will really help!

Your gear ratios really make the difference with the Merc C9 tune. Distributing the crazy horse power.

I planning on checking out more of your tunes next week when I have plenty of time. A Yellow Bird tune sounds fun, I'll dig mine out and try and get a review together.

Many thanks old boy. Peace.

LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH LP400 '74 // ONLINE OK
This car have a realy good grip in "sport soft tires" but i've also do a setting for who want to use it with "race tires" in red.

azur13.jpg

azur12w.jpg

azur11.jpg

Fully tuned with aerokit.

1- Select default
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h = 217,5 mph
1: 3715
2: 2660
3: 1980
4: 1532
5: 1229

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 315 km/h = 195,7 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (ex:2700 for the ring top speed)

power 516 hp
weight 905 kg
perf. points 577 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 14/32/08

Ride Height -25/ -15

Spring Rate 12.4/12.9 (racing tires= 13.5/14.0)
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/2
Anti-roll bars 6/4

Camber 1.4/1.6
Toe -0.06/+0.12

Brake Balance 6/3

Tires: S3/S3 or R3/R3 - R2/R2 or R1/R1

Enjoy.

Sorry , a little mistake for who have tried the lotus elan '62 already, a little confusion in the transmission, copy and paste error.
This is correct now in the tune thread.Like this.

1- Select default
3- Select top speed at 290 km/h = 180,2 mph
1: 3307
2: 2476
3: 1913
4: 1527
5: 1258

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 263 km/h = 163,4 mph

Sorry, enjoy the drive.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2900
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h =217,5 mph
1: 3894
2: 2634
3: 2064
4: 1654
5: 1362
6: 1155

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 324 km/h = 201,3 mph

Can't get to the first gear ratio with the Honda Takata Dome NSX '06
I did the default, put the final gear at 2900, set the top speed at 350.
And the when I try to set the first gear to 3894, I can only get to 4039

I didn't read the tune, so I don't know.
But if you're using the car at a different power level, it effects the gear ratio range.
Why, I have no idea.

Can't get to the first gear ratio with the Honda Takata Dome NSX '06
I did the default, put the final gear at 2900, set the top speed at 350.
And the when I try to set the first gear to 3894, I can only get to 4039

Hi, good morning. I really don't know what's hapening with this gears.
I have lend my NSX Arta to a guy from Hong kong that don't have PSN overthere and play with an US account but with an empty garage..... So !
I'm in front of the transmission of the EPSON NSX this one is fully tuned and i have the same result than you. It give 4039 for the 1st gear. So do like this.
This is a gear box with the 2 first gears longer than the 3/4/5/6.
After the default / final gear 2900 / top speed 350 kmh:
Imagine (don't have to imagine ,there is) you have 10 graduations on the setting panel:Set like this.

1: 4039 ( grad 0 on the left)
2: 2834 ( grad 1 )
3: 2142 ( grad 2.1/2)
4: 1717 ( grad 5 )
5: 1414 ( grad 7.1/2)
6: 1199 ( grad 10 totaly on the right)

I hope it'll be ok now, enjoy the tune and have a good day.

Hi!
I have tried a lot of your setups - great work!
For example i tested some super gt-nsx tunes but i was not really happy with them.
Now i tested your Arta-NSX setup - wow! - it fits like a glove!
Nearly the same thing on the Nissan-GTRs: i had a good setup for them - then i also tried your yellowhat-gtr - an now i have a better one.

thank you for sharing your experience with us

Hi!
I have tried a lot of your setups - great work!
For example i tested some super gt-nsx tunes but i was not really happy with them.
Now i tested your Arta-NSX setup - wow! - it fits like a glove!
Nearly the same thing on the Nissan-GTRs: i had a good setup for them - then i also tried your yellowhat-gtr - an now i have a better one.

thank you for sharing your experience with us

Thanks a lot my friend, some olders tunes are not so good, but i try to update alls. This is because i don't have any experience in tuning and it begin to be better now. But thanks again, and enjoy the tunes.
If you think there is something wrong with one of them tell me also, i'll try to correct it.
Have a good day.

Hi Mogreen, thank you, yes i'll do the "camaro SS '10 no RM tune, fully loaded without supercharger". It'll be a goo oportunity to do it, i love this car,with a base like this it'll not be so dificult i think. But i have 4 or 5 cars first ,i have to check.
Enjoy your day.

no rush needed, thanks bro

I'm trying out the Yellowhat GTR and can't get close to your individual gear settings except for 1st. I set both final gear and speed after resetting to default.
Hey, your layout looks great...nice photos. Looking forward to some test driving.

I'm trying out the Yellowhat GTR and can't get close to your individual gear settings except for 1st. I set both final gear and speed after resetting to default.
Hey, your layout looks great...nice photos. Looking forward to some test driving.
Sorry, this transmission is allways a problem . Do like this i've tested it now

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2750
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h =217,5 mph
1: 4305
2: 3123
3: 2373
4: 1867
5: 1519
6: 1278