iMeijer's Gallery - Last update

• Thread starter iMeijer
  • 80 comments
Great start. I like the first and second shots the best. (I'm not sure about the colour choice on the F40, though. :scared: :sly:) I really like the matte black beetle photo - not much you can do about the trees looking unrealistic, but the composition and focus are great. I'm looking forward to your next update.

Last edited:
Thank you all, nice to hear compliments from those who make awesome shots themselves :)

Nice! Which circuit is that on 3rd pic?
It's Monaco or Cote d'azure if you want to look it up in GT5. Very suitable for picture taking.

- Added the SP1 and changed some minor text in the OP.

It feels amazing:
>> Main object : " excellent detail and clean shot "
>> Background : " low visible tone and fuzzy "

Looks brilliantly indeed.👍
5840211584_6986d8e1d3_b.jpg

5840212026_53ea23eebf_b.jpg

5818188272_39e2926f07_b.jpg

5808781571_7982366c58_b.jpg

Ever thought out come like this...... Brilliant mate!

Here is one for my Iphone 4 wallpaper
Ford%252520Mark%2525204%252520Va01.jpg

Very good for coffee time

Hawk2201

Thank you all ! Keep those comments coming :)

I simply was not satisfied with the results of the F40 set, so i revved up the mighty horse once again.

Last edited:
I like the 4th and the last shot, although I do have a couple nitpicks with both of them. I think the 1st could be better dramatized if you used panning mode '1' set to either 1/60 or 1/125. What it does is sacrifices some areas of the car's focus to add a sense of speed and adrenaline. This happens all the time in real life photography and I love it.

The second nitpick which is about the last photo, is that the car is too far framed to the bottom right. There's not enough room for it to breathe. Also, I would have closed the aperture a little bit so the structures at the main straight wouldn't be so abstracted.

In some strange way I actually like that color on the F40 :D

I think the 'low-to-the-ground' camera angles suit the car perfectly 👍

I really like your style. You did an amazing job on the Toyota 7 - I can't believe the detail you got out of the rear engine shot. I'm not wild about the butterscotch paint on the F40, but you captured the vehicle well. I also like the low/open aperture settings in most of the photos you took, especially the last one. The detail is on the vehicle. Well done.

I like the 4th and the last shot, although I do have a couple nitpicks with both of them. I think the 1st could be better dramatized if you used panning mode '1' set to either 1/60 or 1/125. What it does is sacrifices some areas of the car's focus to add a sense of speed and adrenaline. This happens all the time in real life photography and I love it.

The second nitpick which is about the last photo, is that the car is too far framed to the bottom right. There's not enough room for it to breathe. Also, I would have closed the aperture a little bit so the structures at the main straight wouldn't be so abstracted.

You are absolutely right about the effect of panning mode 1, and i too like it. However, when i take a picture with these settings i don't like the result 9/10 times. I did use it on on of the V8S shots below, what do you think ?

the F40 should've had more breathing space indeed, the aperture was however, fully intentional.

@ceiling_fan, Primus Ortus & PureLogic:

Thank you !

Today i'm bringing you 2 new sets; TVR V8S & Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03.

I deleted the audi set, it was not good enough quality-wise.

Last edited:
Nice shots of the TVR and Audi. I like the composition and aperture use on the first photo. The close-up of the Audi has some issues with colour, but the reflections are nice. Well done overall.

Back