Skython's Gallery: Farewell Mr Problematic (3/12/13)

• Thread starter Skython
  • 420 comments
Nice update! My favorites are the driver one, this one, and this one. 👍

:cheers:, I didn't expect anyone to say they liked the R8 shot in the chicane, thanks.

I love the second part of the R8 Race, and the picture of the drivers is very creative!
:cheers:, and thank you. I was lucky to have the cars inline when that was, the speeds were soo much different when they were passing.

Thank you for all the comments guys, I feel I must give some outtakes (they didn't cut it but aren't terrible

Preview of my next update

Deal is, comment if you want me to keep the gallery going, ignore if you want it to be out of use.

So, this is probably the final update, hope you at least think it's okay.

And to finish strong, is my Pagani Zonda R

Hey Skython - I really like the large NSX shot. Epic. Beautiful color and lighting on the Tamora pic as well. Keep them coming!

Your call to stop with taking pictures, but your shots are epic as always. I like your Viper shot in your last update.

Just realized that this may be your last set. I was going to comment on your next when.

Great update. It would be a shame to see you go but it shouldn't be up to us if you keep going or not.

Hey Skython - I really like the large NSX shot. Epic. Beautiful color and lighting on the Tamora pic as well. Keep them coming!

:cheers: mate, I might carry on.

Your call to stop with taking pictures, but your shots are epic as always. I like your Viper shot in your last update.

:cheers: mate, thanks for naming them epic

Just realized that this may be your last set. I was going to comment on your next when.

Great update. It would be a shame to see you go but it shouldn't be up to us if you keep going or not.

:cheers: mate, you've been good help right from the start

Can be a tough crowd, seems like folks are too busy posting to comment, I know the feeling keep up the good work

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...=202518&page=5

:cheers: mate. Sometimes I think I do that too, the posting not commenting, I think I should pay more attention to the other galleries, as it's pretty stink to not bother

I like the Zonda and Viper shots. 👍

:cheers: mate, I really appreciate it.

love that last Zonda shot

:cheers: mate, I'm glad you liked my attempt at a wallpaper

QUOTE=grrlpurple;5363005]Nice :)[/QUOTE]

:cheers:, happy that you liked them

Anyway, if I don't continue it's because I need to focus on other things, I have friends with girl problems :rolleyes:, I need to up my game for music, keep focused on school stuff. Thanks to all you people for viewing and commenting, and to be a big suck-up *facepalm*, I'm going to comment on Foster's gallery ;)

Well, it turns out I am the biggest fail of the month already, I must admit I'm addicted, Embarrassing, yes? So I finally convinced myself to buy myself an Alfa Romeo 8C, and must say, it is amazing.

First, when it first arrived, I had to take a shoot

Enjoy

When we arrived at Rome, I expected to be disappointed like I was with the 458 with it's understeer under brakes my one had. I then sold that 458, but this little piece of art just went for it. Anyway, I started, it's seating position makes it easier to drive, even if a little too far forward. The interior is nice with what appears to be luggage bags in the back. Now to it's

Now, how does it drive.

Brilliantly, it isn't too powerful, or too light, so it can be easily drifted, though it will stick if you ask it too. and it was very easy to drive, giving you a warning for when you're pushing too hard, by gently sliding it's butt to the side.

On the straights it felt rather dull though, like it was just an everyday drive. A very good car nonetheless, a must have for any GT5 car nut. Now lets give you what you really came for, photos

Black & White is the new colour TV

Thank you for viewing, and oh, one more thing. Tell me if you see it, I tried to see how smart this car was.

Turns out it knows who it is ;)

This is your best set yet Skython - well done. The lighting in your first pic accentuates the beautiful colour of the car without overexposing the mood. Love your black and whites, especially the bokeh in the 8th photo. Good job!

This is your best set yet Skython - well done. The lighting in your first pic accentuates the beautiful colour of the car without overexposing the mood. Love your black and whites, especially the bokeh in the 8th photo. Good job!

Wow!!! Thank you veeery much Primus, that really means a lot :cheers: I think the car caused it, it's sooo photo friendly, definitely car-art

Fail? More like win to me.

Thank you a lot mate, it's always good to know that I'm good at something, now I just need to be good at something that can bring in the moneys :cheers:

Great pictures.

Thanks again ashes :cheers:

Second to last pic is excellent 👍

Thanks a lot Ceiling Fan, I jsut had to include the Colosseum in a shoot at Rome :cheers:

Excellent Gallery! I'm used to GT4 photos, so when i see GT5 stuff is like :drool:.
My favorite is the one with the NSX in the Fuji Speedway.

:cheers: mate, I remember being amazed by GT5. Then my brother got it :)

PS: Update coming tomorrow, it involves a classic car, a classic track and a classic filter ;)

Really, really nice work. 👍

Thank's a gutload, good to see you visit here. :cheers:

The Zonda, Esprit and Viper pictures are my favorites by far, great composition on those!

Thanks man, good to see you here in my gallery too, :cheers:

Anyway, I've delivered on my new update in 24 hrs from when I said, and here it is. The most beautiful car to both look at and to drive, and I got it for the best price. FREE!!! Thank you B-spec Bob, who eventually managed to beat the AI Al Borlins at Monaco in the Historics.

Thanks for viewing my sweet ride, feel free to comment. :cheers: guys

Back