GET YOUR MONEY - Remote race slots for rent - [temporarily closed]

• Thread starter Duck
  • 881 comments
Italy
Sardinia, Italy
papero1974
I'm closed until this summer. See you again, mates!

Hello, it's since June I'm offering the very first remote race hosting service, and now I passed the 2000th race milestone!
Actually my offer is (every race up to 5 drivers/account)

15 to 30 races for listed car - must be unswitched!!!!
20 races for each ticket LEVEL 19*
+10 bonus for new users as a WELCOME BUDDY gift
* read rule nr. 9

LIST OF CARS I NEED

Worth 30 races if 0/0
Worth 15 races with miles

PENDING:
doobieduck - Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in Bright white

Rules:
1) New users post here something. I usually mark pending items in OP if they want to.
2) Send an FR to Duck_hosting, Duck_hosting2 and to papero1974. I don't accept FRs from unknown people, so posting here is a method to present yourself, preferred over PM (my PM box has been seized by aliens)
3) I strongly encourage posting in thread for every item you send me. If you do, you can send items in list without any confirmation on my side, unless other users claimed a trade about it after my last post. I usually update the list ASAP. This should avoid double sendings and can speedup trades if I'm not able to go online for a while
4) Warning: I only need one car for every entry in the list!!!!!
5) All items must be sent to papero1974
6) After receiving, you will be added to my races.
7) Check user accounts, race logs, user race count and queue rules here. All reference times are in CEST timezone. All free races done apart of the dealed one will not be logged in the google sheet, so don't complain if your bobs will run more than dealed if I'm free to do.
8) From time to time, I'll post a 'Car of the day' (CotD), with an higher nr. of races accounted to the sender. The bonus is also higher for people who already are in my friend list. Also, the more you have raced with me, the higher is the bonus. This is my special thank to everybody contributed to my collections in the last months. You can find details about race bonus in the google sheet linked above. After some days without any post about the CotD, I'll change it with something of better taste :lol:
9) To increase the probability of success riping my tickets, I'll change the ticket requests advertising it in OP and last post every time I need to do. So, if your trade slots are a bit busy, and can't send immediately, recheck this thread before sending.

BOOKING:
PSN friends added: 40 :) :) :)
Waiting for PSN FR: 1
Horns received: 132 :) :) :) :dopey: HORNS NOW COMPLETED
Level tickets received: 20 :) :) COMPLETED
Paint chips received: 220 :) :) :) :) PAINTS NOW COMPLETED
Museum cards received: 151 :) :) :) :dopey: MUSEUM 2.0 COMPLETED
Gear sets received: 26 :) :) :) GEARSET 2.0 COMPLETED
Birthday tickets received: 44 :) :) :) :) :) COMPLETED
Other tickets received: 17
Cars received: 193 :) :) :) :) :D 👍
Races hosted: 2536
Now hosting: 1 player

NOTE I usually run with the widget now, but upon request I'm available to run all races using the browser interface manually adding drivers to racing grid. This let me control every race adding all your free bobs (up to 5) and grants you to maximise money for every race you are paying for. I don't waste a single race if at a given moment you have 5 drivers but 3, 4, or 5 are busy with other funny things. I host for approx. 4-5 days a week, 8 hours/day.

Last edited:
OK, I'll reserve you first 5 slots 👍
I'm at work for the next 8 hours: will check PSN invites when back to home.

sounds good, I have plenty of Museum cards I'll send you BMW 2, 37 and Dodge 10, 13, 21 for a start

OK, I have now 10 reserved slots for tami and Aussie188. Also updated first post. If I can, first start will be this evening; don't expect many races too, just a warm up. Do you have any problems in making available your bobs for me?

Last edited:
First race started, but Aussie: you have to share your drivers online!!

first 5 cards sent!
BMW 2, 37
Dodge 10, 13, 21

next five tomorrow morning! FORD 1, 10, 18, 34, 61
thanks for the first race!
Cheers, T

sent you the second set of 5 cards!

Tomorrow: FORD 104, 120 and Mercedes 6, 14, 21
Cheers, T

@Aussie188: your level will grow very fast, at first. Check it frequently. The more the level you acquired in B-spec, more drivers you can hire and deploy in remote races, more money you can collect. So, I recommend you to collect the prizes before going to bed, today.

I'm hosting another race now, and maybe another one or two before going to work. Serious remote races will start this afternoon (CET: will be midnight or so there).

Hi Teddybear. If you're quick sending me a psn request I'll add you for today races.

Hey mate your not wrong about mine going up levels quick, went from 2 to 6 in 1 race. Maybe I should start doing some B-Spec myself soon.

Hey mate your not wrong about mine going up levels quick, went from 2 to 6 in 1 race. Maybe I should start doing some B-Spec myself soon.

I'm going to start a new race now. Maybe you will add another driver before going to bed ;)

My yesterday & today starts (CET times), for reference:
1: yesterday, don't remember: tami
2: yesterday, don't remember: tami
3: around 11.30: tami & aussie
4: around 14.00: tami & aussie
5: around 14.00: tami & aussie
6: 16:25 tami & aussie
7: 17.03 tami & aussie
8: 17.47 all
9: 18.08 all
10: 18.36 all
11: 19.01 all
12: 19.43 all
13: 20.15 all
14: 20.44 all
15: 21.09 all
16: 21.54 TB & aussie
17: 22.22 all
18: 22.47 all
19: 23.09 all

next start, tomorrow around 13:00 CET

thanks for the races! huge help with buying all the cars for my collection! Cheers!

3rd set of 5 cards sent!

Tomorrow I'll send: MERCEDES 32, 39, 45, 49, 50

Before:
Races to be hosted: 42 (tami:42, aussie:3, teddyb:28)

Today starts:
20: 14.07 all
21: 14.50 all
22: 15.41 all
23: 16.09 all
24: 16.38 all
25: 17.10 all / aborted for psn network issues
25#2: 19.20 all
26: 19.46 all
27: 20.24 all
28: 20.50 all
29: 21.15 all
30: 21.37 all
31: 22.00 all
32: 22.31 all
33: 22.54 all
34: 23.20 all
35: 23.45 all
36: 00.10 all
37: 00.46 all

After:
Races to be hosted: 24 (tami:24, aussie:-15 in advance, teddyb:10)

We were unlucky for these network problems. We lost the opportunity to race almost 5. Next two days I'll have to reduce activity: max 5 starts/day.

an other set of 5 cards sent

Tomorrow I'll send NISSAN 5, 6, 8, 9, 10

thanks for the remote races so far! great job!
Cheers, T

Thanks to you all.

I'm going to complete the job in this month. Don't worry if I have to slow hosting until saturday. I'm keeping track of all, and posting it here for transparency.

This looks interesting, have you still got some free slots? I'm sure i've got loads of cards that i have no use for (the Cr will certainly be useful). I'll check what cards i've got when i get back from work. One question though, do i have to make a car available online aswell?

Thanks

This looks interesting, have you still got some free slots? I'm sure i've got loads of cards that i have no use for (the Cr will certainly be useful). I'll check what cards i've got when i get back from work. One question though, do i have to make a car available online aswell?

Thanks

I did the same question when I wanted to start remote racing :D
No, you don't need any cars. Starting position and cars are randomly distributed by the Sony server.

I have free slots, and I'm actually 'renting' them for 1 card / 1 race x 5 drivers until one of the three other members here retire or pause sending me cards - if so, I'll do for you 2 races for every card.

If you've got any other question, feel free to do. Rules are simple:
1) write in this thread which cards you are sending and/or intended to send next day.
2) send cards whenever you want, even after I race your drivers if you like
3) share your drivers. I'll race up to 5 of them at once.

Check my mygranturismo.net museum page linked in the first post to know which cards I need. Check also first post if I have to lock a brand (ie - I can ask you to stop sending me cards of a particular brand, because other mates are feeding me)

If you can post here or PM me your psn id, I'll start inviting you.

Update, after today's races.

15/6
38: 15.10 all
39: 15.32 all
40: 20.30 all

Before:
Races to be hosted: 24 (tami:24, aussie:-15 in advance, teddyb:10)
+ cards received
After:
Races to be hosted: 41 (tami:41, aussie:-18 in advance, teddyb:27)

Hi Guys,

I am not interested in collecting museum cards, you can have all of mine, It would nice if could trade them for some paints that are hard to come by. I don’t have a list of my cards but I will make one if necessary.

Hi Duck

Thanks for the reply, i should be back at my ps3 in about hour, once ive checked what ive got ill pm u.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I am not interested in collecting museum cards, you can have all of mine, It would nice if could trade them for some paints that are hard to come by. I don’t have a list of my cards but I will make one if necessary.

Hello Raiderdon,
every help to complete museum is well accepted here 👍
I think 1 card for 1 chip should be a reasonable trade ratio.
Send me a list of what you need and arrange the trade ;)

Hi Duck

Thanks for the reply, i should be back at my ps3 in about hour, once ive checked what ive got ill pm u.

Cheers

I haven't received anything. If you weren't too busy yesterday, recheck recipient.

hey Duck,
I just sent the fifth set of five cards.

tomorrow I'll send NISSAN 14, 19, 27, 29, 35
Cheers, T

Back