Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Just wanted to comment on your tune for the Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04. Although I could not set up the TM as you indicated (the 6th gear could not be adjusted; I set the speed to 390 km/h), your tune is excellent! I was sceptical at first, but this is a really good tune!

Greets and thanks,
jazzy

New gear box gillet vertigo ok. Enjoy.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3640 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 410 km/h = 254,7 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 3071
2nd:2170
3rd: 1618
4th: 1252
5th: 1004
6th: 0834

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 385 km/h = 239,2 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

CHEVROLET CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE (C3) '69 // ONLINE OK

sangalganoabbey.jpg

sangalganoabbey1.jpg

sangalganoabbey2d.jpg

Transmission how to process:embarrassed:K patch 1.10
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3360 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 370 km/h = 230 mph
1: 2405
2: 1674
3: 1229
4: 0942
5: 0777

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 339 km/h = 210.6 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 585 hp
weight 1257 kg
perf. points 580 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 10/28/11

Ride Height -20/ -08

Spring Rate 9.8/7.2
Extension 9/2
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 6/5

Camber 1.7/1.5
Toe -0.15/+0.12

Brake Balance 4/6

tires S3/S3 (tune with) or Racing tires also works good with this tune, to race against 20 pp more cars.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
HONDA CR-Z '10
Ride Height: Front +20 offline - -10 online / Rear -20
Uhh, Front is by 40 higher?! Very interesting, I've never had a car where that a high difference like this worked. I should try it......

Uhh, Front is by 40 higher?! Very interesting, I've never had a car where that a high difference like this worked. I should try it......

Strange isn't it?? Try it and check the difference if you let the ride height +20 online..... You spin like Taz.... This is the only way i've found to make this car turn like a M3 ...haha +-.

Strange isn't it?? Try it and check the difference if you let the ride height +20 online..... You spin like Taz.... This is the only way i've found to make this car turn like a M3 ...haha +-.
Oh the M3...
I did a tune for the coupé and csl, but the gtr is strange. Probably this works too for the GTR? :lol: Let's see.....

Oh the M3...
I did a tune for the coupé and csl, but the gtr is strange. Probably this works too for the GTR? :lol: Let's see.....

Let's try... No joke, strange GTR ?? try my setting update for M3 GTR ,it's not strange, it's as fast as CSL with same PP and you can race with more power if you want to beat others +powerfull cars. I love my GTR.

Let's try... No joke, strange GTR ?? try my setting update for M3 GTR ,it's not strange, it's as fast as CSL with same PP and you can race with more power if you want to beat others +powerfull cars. I love my GTR.
The GTR is far away from bad or slow. It's just not as fast as the CSL with same power/weight. I'll try your tune at the weekend, but I think I'll finally do one by myself ;).

Hello I want to ask if it is better to tune more than I need and then use the power limiter to downgrade to the pp I need , or tune just a little more and same operation

Hello I want to ask if it is better to tune more than I need and then use the power limiter to downgrade to the pp I need , or tune just a little more and same operation

With PP, you want to use the limiter as little as possible.
In HP restrictions, it seems better to use the limiter, to max your power over time.

I don't have an exact idea about this. I know there is people talking about this but nothing convicted me. Just the fact that if you don't need the power of a stage 3 turbo for exemple, it's better not have to use it with the power limiter. Because you'll always have to use the high RPM range to explore the full capacity of your engine and it's not the better solution if you have others alternatives.
Out of this case ,i don't think there is a difference.

SHELBY SERIES ONE SUPER CHARGED '03 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_13_zps9164f00c.jpg

shelbyserieone550ss_zpsfa1e73d2.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_14_zps615665e6.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hey Praiano,

Just wanted to say thanx for sharing your tunes.
I have used about 5 or 6 now, and they are all superb.👍

It is gonna take me a while to set up all my cars with your tunes, but it will be worth it.

Thanx 👍

hey my friend thanks for this series one tune is fabuloso , jajaja
do you have any better setup for my z28 in Daytona ?my best lap time was 2 min

Hey Praiano,

Just wanted to say thanx for sharing your tunes.
I have used about 5 or 6 now, and they are all superb.👍

It is gonna take me a while to set up all my cars with your tunes, but it will be worth it.

Thanx 👍

Your'e welcome thanks, some are better than others, if you try them tell me the one you don't like also, this can help me to make a better car.
Thanks again.

hey my friend thanks for this series one tune is fabuloso , jajaja
do you have any better setup for my z28 in Daytona ?my best lap time was 2 min

Yes my friend. I going to see later if i can do a special adaptation for this track, the actual have some dificulty at the first left after the box. Nothing big . Like this you will do a better race this week end.
Edit: Yes, the serie one is fast. Love it on the ring.

MERCEDES-BENZ C63 AMG '08

This tune is only for advanced drivers driving with brake pedals and accel:
I don't have found a tune to make this car turn normally. There is just one way to take corner with this car .You need to enter in the curve with the exact speed ,no 1 or 2 kmh above, and do a very light trail breaking till reaching the apex. If you don't do this, it seems that you have 2 rollers blades under your front wheels.
Of course,it's just possible to do with a good pedal, i do not try with a pad, but i think it'll be very dificult.This request a lot of precision, just a light very light pressure on brake.

publicao2q.jpg

publicao1.jpg

Transmission how to process: OK
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2820 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 390 km/h = 242,3 mph
1: 3910
2: 2754
3: 2065
4: 1639
5: 1334
6: 1115
7: 0959
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 372 km/h = 231,2 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 896 hp
weight 1403 kg
perf. Points: 621 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 09/20/08

Ride Height -10/ -20

Spring Rate 10.0/9.2
Extension 8/4
Compression 7/5
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 2.0/2.7
Toe -0.15/+0.10

Brake Balance 7/4

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi mate. Just testing your Mercedes C63 tune but so far I find it difficult to turn tightly into the corners. It seems to run wide when cornering. The front end seems slightly too stiff & not quite as responsive as some of your other tunes. Maybe just needs a slight adjustment. Still not a bad tune though. Please don't take this as me being negative just trying to give good feedback.

Hey, Praiano, question about your Mercury Cougar. You have it listed as tuned to the max, with 548 HP. I fully tuned mine and got 740 HP. Torque is also off, mine is at 893, you list 847. Did you skip parts on your tune, or is that a typo?

Hi mate. Just testing your Mercedes C63 tune but so far I find it difficult to turn tightly into the corners. It seems to run wide when cornering. The front end seems slightly too stiff & not quite as responsive as some of your other tunes. Maybe just needs a slight adjustment. Still not a bad tune though. Please don't take this as me being negative just trying to give good feedback.

Yes my friend, i understand that you feel all this when you tested the car. Don't worry about how i take your comment, it's a totaly positive feedback.
I try to fix this car since 1 month but i thaught that my tune was horrible and slow. Yesterday, i've found this tune, tested it on fuji, and for the first time i've make a decent lap, 2 sc less than my last, 1'35" . So i decided to publish it like this. I was wrong. when i check today after reading yours comments, this car it's still horrible in one point,under braking entring or during a corner.This is exactly the description you give.
I just forget to publish the "how to". there is just one way to take corner with this car and for it not do this .You need to enter in the curve with the exact speed ,no 1 or 2 kmh above, and do a very light trail breaking till reaching the apex. If you don't do this, it seems that you have 2 rollers blades under your front wheels.
Of course,it's just possible to do with a good pedal, i do not try with a pad, but i think dificult.It ask a lot of precision.

I'm just going to mention it on the tune, but i will not work again on it. I've spent too much time on it. For shure it must have another way to give a good result, but i didn't find it. I'll let it for another good and lucky tuner.

Don't worry about yours comments ,everybody, goods or bads are essentials for me to continue tuning cars on GT5.
Thanks for this. Enjoy .

c63amgd.jpg

I'll have to compare my Series 1 tune to yours. I know this car is very good over a wide range of PP. I have set my best laps at several tracks with this car at 500PP. Even faster than race cars.

I'll have to compare my Series 1 tune to yours. I know this car is very good over a wide range of PP. I have set my best laps at several tracks with this car at 500PP. Even faster than race cars.

Yes it'll be good ,this car was a surprise for me.There is only 2 tunes of this car on Gtplanet. It's always good to offer more tunes to the others GT players,publish your too, It'll be great.

Hey praiano63 if you want to feel better about your HKS CR230R tune give mine a try. I made a right hash of it!:banghead:
Just watch out it doesn't kill you putting you into a wall somewhere.:scared:

hey Praiano's I hope you havent reached the limit on how many friends you can have on PSN.. i would like to give you a token of appreciation for all the hard work and tunes you have given out.. not to just me but everyone!

hey Praiano's I hope you havent reached the limit on how many friends you can have on PSN.. i would like to give you a token of appreciation for all the hard work and tunes you have given out.. not to just me but everyone!

NO LIMITS !! thanks a lot my friend.

Hey praiano63 if you want to feel better about your HKS CR230R tune give mine a try. I made a right hash of it!:banghead:
Just watch out it doesn't kill you putting you into a wall somewhere.:scared:

Yes ,of course i'll give a try. I'm just finishing my "viper GTS-R Team Oreca". just another fantastic car. This one yes, is a challenge and need all your feeling to drive it softly and fast. Just with 2 fingers each side of the wheel.. Like a feather. THIS is a car. So fun.... i just can stop driving it .... it's a 6'00" //6'05" lap around the ring , with a lot of pleasure.

DODGE VIPER GTS-R TEAM ORECA RACE CAR #51 '00 //650 PP// ONLINE OK

New update , tuned for Nurburgring, 6.03" racing cruising speed. Easiest 650 PP race car FR or MR i know.

viper1.jpg

VIPERORECA.jpg

viperorecagearsgood.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
NO LIMITS !! thanks a lot my friend.

Oh you should know that the PSN friendlist has a limit of 100. ;)

And praiano what's wrong? If you hold that speed you'll run out of work! There are just about 1000 cars in GT5. Take it easy! The next GT comes at the earliest in about 5 years! :scared::lol:

Back