Honda NSX '91 RM bug?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jorsne
  • 13 comments
  • 2,348 views
Messages
185
Messages
Jorsne
The car seems to turn right by itself after a few minor crashes, even with mechanical damage turned off. I really like this car, it's just a shame that it becomes pretty much useless when it hardly steer left at all.

Have anyone else experienced the same problem? Is it a bug? If so, is it going to be fixed soon?
 
that's the only car I've experienced it with. I have also tried with 3 different DS3's, not my wheel yet.
 
Have had the same problem several times. After a couple of minor taps on the front the car stops turning to the left and slows down. I really like the car but have stopped driving it due to this problem. I hope they fix it.
 
had the same exact problem during a little league i run in, mechanical damage was completely off but apparently my nsx was still damaged or appeared to be....cost me 1st to last no one believed me lol.
 
Yes I've noticed this too. Only the nsx rm
 
Wow, I have never experienced this problem. I must be lucky!

In fact I was just in an Online Race with this car. Got a couple of sideswipes by some idiot but it seemed fine. Damage was on too.
 
This is the worst bug ever! I have just started an NSX-RM Championship and I was running a 15 lap practice race. I was in 1st place on lap 10 and I hit the front bumper slightly. The icons said I had no damage but I was pulling to the right. When I tried to turn left I would just keep going straight and even turning right was an issue. My top speed dropped from 180mph to 138mph on the straight. I ended up being lapped by everyone after a pit-stop failed to fix the problem.
 
Considering there is a substantial speed drop it sounds like the body panels are damaged rather than the steering. If you smash a rally car up until it's door swings open it will slow down and pull to that side. Perhaps it's a relic from PD's original damage system?
 
This is the worst bug ever! I have just started an NSX-RM Championship and I was running a 15 lap practice race. I was in 1st place on lap 10 and I hit the front bumper slightly. The icons said I had no damage but I was pulling to the right. When I tried to turn left I would just keep going straight and even turning right was an issue. My top speed dropped from 180mph to 138mph on the straight. I ended up being lapped by everyone after a pit-stop failed to fix the problem.

Had the exact same happen last night while doing some practice runs around nordschleife 👎
 
This has been a problem for ages. I thought they might've fixed it already :-(

Edit: Isn't it the Acura NSX RM?
 
yea it will be fixed soon. Kaz is also coming over to fix your leaking bathtub.
 
How many miles do you have on the car? I've noticed with some cars tracking funny until the reach 250 miles.
 
Back