F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round Seven - Canada

canada.jpg

178513.jpg

Entries by Monday, 27th June - 0900 GMT - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Full rules available in Post #1. Please remember that your entries must be within our Acceptable Use Policy ;)

178513.jpg

The heavy rain brought back fond memories for Eddie Jordan.

178513.jpg

A photographer lays down his own 'marbles' on on the track.

Last edited:
178513.jpg

Photographer in the picture: "This picture of the ground with lots of water on it is sure to capture the hearts of many people all over the world."

Photographer of the picture: "This picture of a photographer doing...god knows what is sure to provide many laughs all over the world."

"Guh, I knew I shouldn't have had that lemonade. It goes right through me every time."

178513.jpg

Cameraman:
"Everyone has probably abandoned the track. I'm pretty sure nobody will notice me doing my...'business'...and I bet no one will take a picture of this and put it on the Internet..."

Lewis Hamilton's Canadian Grand Prix Highlights

178513.jpg

"And I call this one 'Reverse Angle of Man Squatting on Track' ..."

178513.jpg

While the rampaging Vettelicus Minotaurus is exceedingly dangerous to approach in dry conditions, wet weather makes him much more docile and easily approachable, Here we see intreprid cameraman William Blake awaiting a rare chance to capture a snapshot of this wild beast up close... as the crimson bull readies to trot out of his pit and back onto the damp tarmac...

Last edited:
Wow, I feel like Jacques Villeneuve. Not even in the points.

178513.jpg

"Roberto Luongo's new job."

178513.jpg

Next time we say the toilet facilities aren't good enough at the circuit, fix it. Now we've made you red flag the race.

178513.jpg

Montreal's most flatulent man uses his own 'exhaust blown diffuser' to create a dry line on track.​

178513.jpg

"Ah, no cars, now where's my contact lens", says the infamous track marshall.

Last edited:
178513.jpg

"'Water, water, every where, nor any drop to drink.' Oh, well, I'm off for a Molson"

178513.jpg

Official yellow submarine merchandise went down a 'storm', at the recent Canadian Grand Prix.
FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
178513.jpg

On the photographers radio: Green flag, Green flag
A few seconds later and water wasn't the only thing on the track.

FINAL ENTRY

178513.jpg

David Coulthard - "And that is the rare 'shorts with waterproof jacket photographer' "

Martin Brundle - "Actually you're wrong, the lights have turned green and now he is a squatting duck!"

(For those who did not watch the race with BBC commentary, DC and MB were padding the time by commenting on the local birdlife...)

Last edited:
178513.jpg

DC wishes for a sheep, then his dream of being back home in Scotland will be complete.

Final Entry

178513.jpg

Photographer: I could sure go for a watered-down Red Stripe right about now...

Last edited:
Are we allowed to change the word marshall to photographer without it counting as an edit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back