Skython's Gallery: Farewell Mr Problematic (3/12/13)

• Thread starter Skython
  • 420 comments
The third, fourth, and fifth to last photos are definitely my favorites. Great set Skython - you are getting better with each go around. Too bad the headlights weren't on the fifth to last pic, it might have given it some more lighting to accentuate the feel. Keep it up!

Fourth to last looks awesome!

Thanks mate, it's lucky I upped the exposure so it was visible for it :cheers:

:drool:

I dig the shots where the Alfa was placed a bit far from the camera.

Thank you mate, I thought they were a lower point, :cheers:

:drool: I don't think I have seen that car look so good. :drool:

Thanks a lot mate, I am proud of this set because of this comment :cheers:

Very nice photos here 👍

:cheers: mate, and thank you for visiting my gallery

Very, very Nice Picture!
Work really well with the B/W - Filter!

:cheers: 20832, glad to see you visit the gallery

The third, fourth, and fifth to last photos are definitely my favorites. Great set Skython - you are getting better with each go around. Too bad the headlights weren't on the fifth to last pic, it might have given it some more lighting to accentuate the feel. Keep it up!

Thanks mate, I take it that this means this is my new best set ;). PS: In the 5th to last one, it was broad daylight so I didn't think to turn the lights on :dopey:

I like the last two, blue mood suits the night. pity the lights weren't on.

:cheers: Cano, the lights I think look better off in that shot, as it shows the detail and reflections on them, but who am I to judge :dunce: I'm just a teenager ;) Thanks

Great pics mate!!:):)

Thanks mate :cheers: Thank you for visiting

really like your Alpha shots

:cheers: mate, and thanks for coming here

Anyway. Loads of comments, and I really appreciate it guys, thanks a million, I now give you bonus shots of the Alfa

And now for a full update!

Rear wheel rally, WITH MUSCLE. I don't think they're as good as the Alfa shots though, maybe I'm just not used to rally photos

Version 2 (for desktop backgrounds)

Thanks for viewing, :cheers: guys

Last edited:
These are the stuff. Love 'em.

Oh, and did I forget to mention these?
Well, they're just as good PURE awesome.
But just one criticism, if you take a wide fish-eye shot of a front bumper and such, please include the full car. It just bothers me a bit that you can't see the edges completely. Just nitpickin'. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks mate, I couldn't zoom out anymore and didn't want to have to move in case it didn't look as good, it was more of a it should do, it's not a real big problem. :cheers:

PS: Next update is not American, or Italian, but German. And is returning so I can give it the attention it deserves

Last edited:
:cheers: mate, I thought I must have put out a let-down update for a bit. Now I have reason to get started on the next update. I'm ditching what I hinted the car to be and I'm getting my new cars I got. :cheers:

I'm surprised I noticed you commented. I just went onto page 2 and got confused when I saw my gallery wasn't there, then I went to page 3, and got more confused. Eventually finding it :dopey:

The Challenger shots. Just 🤬 sublime. You're able to capture my favorite pony car very well. Especially the first, last, and hood shots. Bravo.

The 2nd Alfa shot before the Challenger set looks really good too.

The Volvo are a bit meh to be honest. I dunno why, they're just meh. You don't really need to be too good at photography though to make pics for a fanfic :lol:

Man all these GT5 stuff are tempting me to lay off the homeworks for a while and start working on GTP biz.

The Challenger shots. Just 🤬 sublime. You're able to capture my favorite pony car very well. Especially the first, last, and hood shots. Bravo.

The 2nd Alfa shot before the Challenger set looks really good too.

The Volvo are a bit meh to be honest. I dunno why, they're just meh. You don't really need to be too good at photography though to make pics for a fanfic :lol:

Man all these GT5 stuff are tempting me to lay off the homeworks for a while and start working on GTP biz.

I think they aren't too great too, but I just felt I may as well. I haven't been able to get anything good lately (been focusing on fan fic) and these were good (compared to everything else)

Beautiful couple of pictures there. That last one is great, although I have to say it looks really slow.

:cheers:, it probably was because I was going really slow

Well done Skython - each shoot you do is better than the last. You did well with the bokeh on the fifth picture, and I like the grain of the tarmac on the black and whites. The fifth pic with the warm tones, open aperture, and nice composition is my favorite of this recent update, although it's a difficult choice. The F40 sure does have a nice profile. (2nd to last pic)

Great job on this set Skython. Second picture of the Enzo is brilliant, but the whole set of the F40 is amazing too.

You got some nice looking cars there. Mind if I give them a spin. ;)

If you've got the money :P, :cheers:

Well done Skython - each shoot you do is better than the last. You did well with the bokeh on the fifth picture, and I like the grain of the tarmac on the black and whites. The fifth pic with the warm tones, open aperture, and nice composition is my favorite of this recent update, although it's a difficult choice. The F40 sure does have a nice profile. (2nd to last pic)

:cheers: Primus, every comment raises my confidence level due to the feeling that I'm getting better :)

SVX
Great job on this set Skython. Second picture of the Enzo is brilliant, but the whole set of the F40 is amazing too.

:cheers: SVX, I thought the second Enzo was a weak spot. Now I'm happy I posted it, :)

-----------------------------
Anyway, I got in a part II yesterday, of my newest Horse

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This car is very hard to take a good photo of

Hope you enjoyed viewing as much as I enjoyed taking these, :cheers:

Nice Hawses Skython11, the third shot of the P4 is my fav, what a great car to shoot and you did it very well. And of course I do not have a Ferrari bias, ignore my avatar! :dopey:

Nice shots. I think this car is great to take shots of. But that is just my opinion.

It is fun to take shots of, just more difficult (maybe too awesome for me :P)

Nice Hawses Skython11, the third shot of the P4 is my fav, what a great car to shoot and you did it very well. And of course I do not have a Ferrari bias, ignore my avatar! :dopey:

:cheers: FosterG, the third is my first using that particular filter, now I feel I can use it more often. At least your bias is towards a good manufacturer rather than one that has ever made anything with over 400 HP, I'M LOOKING AT YOU JAPAN MANUFACTURERS ;)

Nice shots again Skython - I like the last b/w vertical shot the best. Well done.

:cheers: Primus, I didn't think it looked right when I took it, but I thought the idea of trying to capture the tree behind was good (even though it's too dark and too blurry :dopey:)

Anyway. I have yet another update, my first STANDARD update. This my favourite car of the 80's, the Ford RS200

Wait, who turned on the lights :confused:

Is this still in Tuscany, I mean Toscana :confused:

Oh good we are still there

WARNING: BRONY MESSAGE FROM NON-BRONY.

Poneh%20mercy.png

if you don't know this meme then check here.

Especially the second to the last pic of the RS200. :drool:

Great set! Very well done with the standard car. 👍 :)

:cheers: Nato, I take it I did well with a standard then. :)

Great standard car update. You did very well with it. 👍

:cheers: Ashes.

RS200 isn't bad at all, but I'm really liking shots 2 and 5 of the F40, really nice action captured in those 👍

:cheers: Ceiling Fan, the F40 shots have action? Yay, I did something unintentionally

Fantastic Enzo, 330 P4 and RS200 sets.👍 Really like the last one.

:cheers: GP, for the Enzo it was my first experience with crazily moving train things :confused:

WARNING: BRONY MESSAGE FROM NON-BRONY.

Poneh%20mercy.png

if you don't know this meme then check here.

Especially the second to the last pic of the RS200. :drool:

Wow, too much. Over the top and humourous, so your comment is awesome in my books :cheers:

--------------------------
Behold, the Lamborghini Murcielago

AND IT'S GREEN

Sometimes

^ Sorry for the marks on the front, they wouldn't go away, even though I didn't touch any walls :confused:

^ And then it started getting dark

^ But then decided it didn't want to get dark because there was another photo coming through

:cheers: for viewing guys

Back